Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) (3126 Views)

Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by jaybenugo: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Actor, Yul Edochie and his second wife, Judy Austin, took their new son, Dike, to a church as seen in a photo shared online, IGBERETV reports.

Yul on Wednesday announced that he has a son with his second wife.

https://igberetvnews.com/1419088/yul-edochie-second-wife-judy-take-son-church-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
who is the one on the right making long face as if she has diarrhea?! is that his new toy wife?

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sincerely, It seems to me that Mr. Yul is under a spell or something..
I don't understand how one becomes bold to evil.
Something strange is in the whole thing.

I Admonish His wife to Pray Earnestly for her husband , because something seems wrong..

11 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Such hypocrisy of churches... Prostitutes all. How can they condone polygamy/adultery? In many cases, wedding pregnant woman on church. Na wah oh.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by adadike(f): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yul Edochie! From yul to yuck , from odogwu to odiegwu! Tufiakwa! May I not suffer with a man for seventeen years only for my happiness to be snatched over night by another woman. Ihe dika yul abia na mu nso in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by Kriss216: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
May Edochie should know it's improper and selfish to personalize gbola. She need to calm down, accept and readjust her new position in the family.

The Edochie's family got bigger. Children are blessings from God.

God bless all right thinking Men
God bless Yul Ezedike Edochie.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by Bluntguy: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
The next one now go be Yul Edochie takes his second wife and son to chicken republic for dinner. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
E seems like say Yul Edochie be the first Igbo man way get second wife grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by Pierced(f): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 12:21am On Apr 29, 2022
And father clap your
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by FactBoyz: 12:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2022
Which Church biko ?
Roman Catholic don't accept second wife,
Infact he will never ever receive Holy Communion in any Roman Catholic church from the moment he declared that he has a second wife

adadike:
Yul Edochie! From yul to yuck , from odogwu to odiegwu! Tufiakwa! May I not suffer with a man for seventeen years only for my happiness to be snatched over night by another woman. Ihe dika yul abia na mu nso in Jesus name.

LOL @from odogwu to odiegwu grin

Kriss216:
May Edochie should know it's improper and selfish to personalize gbola. She need to calm down, accept and readjust her new position in the family.

Second wife not recognized in Edochie's family yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by Stanweezy(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Our president is gone
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Speechless.

I have sat with a girl who told me to take her as a side chick pending when the main chick was no longer with me because the girl making application to be my side chick believes no other girl on Earth loves me more than her. Well, there was no main Chick but unlike Yul Edochie I'm a focused individual who lied to her to make me rest. I thought the passion to love someone's man was only common in young girls who did nothing than watch telenovelas from morning till night.

I see a woman who loves another woman's husband so much that she doesn't mind becoming a second wife. She's a victim of love.

Yul Edochie is a victim of his own promiscuity.

May Edochie, his first wife, is a victim of her man's infidelity.

Judy has acknowledged May as the queen. I think Judy is not a bad person. I also think May is humble and not a bad person too. I just pity all of them.

I wish they could build a big happy family free from the interference of the media.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by SocialJustice: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sincerely, It seems to me that Mr. Yul is under a spell or something..
I don't understand how one becomes bold to evil.

I Admonish His wife to Pray for her husband , because something seems wrong.. something seems strange.
Oh please shut your mouth, just shut it.

Remember what I keep telling you. With this your pattern of evangelism, you will lead more people to hell than heaven. I don't know what makes you feel you are even qualified to do evangelism with your wicked salvation that you preach. Filled with hate, discrimination and fear. Why can't your message be loving, peaceful, kind and heartwarming? When people read your message they fall in love with God from their hearts, not this one where you discriminate and call a human you're no better than evil.

@op Wow, the baby is so big and full of life. See husband and wife height. Tall bulky girls too fine oo.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2022
Stanweezy:
Our president is gone
What kpekus can do to a niggaman embarassed
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2022
They have being deceiving us with filtered pictures. See the bleached thing.
3rd child, 3rd marriage like her sister, Sandra Iheuwa or whatever. Always forcing themselves on men. When dis one wen im head be like kilishi wen no dry well know the original script e dey act, e go hear wen!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
who is the one on the right making long face as if she has diarrhea?! is that his new toy wife?
She no resemble all the packaging pictures they have being deceiving us with abi? lol.
Her face says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2022
SocialJustice:
Oh please shut your mouth, just shut it.

Remember what I keep telling you. With this your pattern of evangelism, you will lead more people to hell than heaven. I don't know what makes you feel you are even qualified to do evangelism with your wicked salvation that you preach. Filled with hate, discrimination and fear. Why can't your message be loving, peaceful, kind and heartwarming? When people read your message they fall in love with God from their hearts, not this one where you discriminate and call a human you're no better than evil.

@op Wow, the baby is so big and full of life. See husband and wife height. Tall bulky girls too fine oo.
What's fine about these over bleached thing deceiving people with filtered pictures?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by uchetom(f): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Very classless chic.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by SocialJustice: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

What's fine about these over bleached thing deceiving people with filtered pictures?
If she no fine for your eye, she fine for my eye. Leave me and face your own.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2022
Abeg welcome on board, our New WIFE grin grin.
Those who detest MEN should please avoid them.
Go get mud & mould yourself ur spec.
You can't embrace that which you Hate.

She LOVES MEN and we heartily welcome her!
Any woman that loves men deserves marriage.
If you are Bitter, please shift.
After all, you're entitled 2 ur Life.
U can stay SINGLE, It's not a Crime.
In Fact, I pray such LADIES remain single 4 it's their laudable wish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by JovialJune(f): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2022
The mumu above me does not have the guts to try this bullshit with his wife in USA, he will become homeless, he can only make noise here.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by Beremx(f): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

talking nonsense as usual. You don’t fail to disappoint

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
SocialJustice:
If she no fine for your eye, she fine for my paid urchin eye. Leave me and face your own.

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by SocialJustice: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=112385172][/quote]Mugu. cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
SocialJustice:
My useless and dementia mother na first class Mugu. cheesy

Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Take Their Son To Church (Photo) by philipnw: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
While living on earth always remember their are loved ones that would keep living even when you are gone that will help you make right decisions.

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj And His Kokomansion Tv Show: Not A Rip Off For Ladies Out There ? / Popular Nollywood Por.n Star Afrocandy Inside Studio Crossing Into Music-[pic] / PHOTO: OMG!!! This Is The Sickest Halloween Costume Ever (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.