Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Anyichuks Reaffirms Readiness To Deepen Human Capital Development In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyichuks Reaffirms Readiness To Deepen Human Capital Development In Ebonyi (334 Views)

I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria / PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy / Herdsmen Express Readiness To Embrace Ranching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyichuks Reaffirms Readiness To Deepen Human Capital Development In Ebonyi by polycarp65: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dr Ifeanyi-Chukwuma Odii, a Gubernatorial Aspirant under the People's Democratic Party (PDP), has reaffirmed his readiness to take over the seat of the governor in Ebonyi state come 2023 election.

This is contained in a statement made available to newsmen in Abakaliki by one of his Aide, Mr Okorie Okorie on Thursady.

According to the statement, Odii made the remark while addressing his supporters, after his screening on Thursday, at the ongoing PDP's Governorship screening exercise in Enugu.

Shortly after the screening exercise, the leading Guber Aspirant Dr Odii stated that he was good to go ahead of the 2023 elections.

The aspirant, popularly known as AnyiChuks is a philanthropist and the President/Co-founder, Ebele and Anyichuks Foundation.

Odii reassured that he would bring his worth of experience in business to Ebonyi state when he become the governor.

"I will deepen human capital development for the people. I will also make job creations, agriculture my priorities when I come on board as governor of the state.

"I have the capacity and what we should be focusing more is on credibility. I assured my people that the era for a new hope has come to Ebonyi come 2023.

"I have been inspired to provide succor to our people and this is the time to do it more," he stated.

Re: Anyichuks Reaffirms Readiness To Deepen Human Capital Development In Ebonyi by polycarp65: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
AnyiChuks ISSA goal...

Re: Anyichuks Reaffirms Readiness To Deepen Human Capital Development In Ebonyi by jom28gy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDP must take over that state

(1) (Reply)

The Man, Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / 3 Storey Building Collapses In Lagos (video) / Danger.... People Below 18 Years Have PVC And Are Voting Already.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.