Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria (23892 Views)

Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting / Herdsmen Express Readiness To Embrace Ranching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Latestreport1: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIAdgUkxZY4

Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has restated his readiness to serve Nigeria.

Tinubu stated this on Wednesday, while speaking at the 70th birthday anniversary of Bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Sokoto State, Matthew Hassan Kukah in Abuja

He said, “I’m just months older than you are. I am 70, too, but Bishop, you will help build not just the institution but the greatness of a nation. You are building an institution in honour of your 70th birthday.

“It is on your shoulder; it is on mine and we must build it together. I must and I will contribute handsomely personally to build and see to the completion of that institution because it reflects something”

“You are a short man, but I know one thing, no matter how short you are, when you get out, you will see the sky,” he added.

Tinubu further stated, “I listened to the panelists, we appear to be in confusion about our national anthem. I heard about the second stanza from Kayode, Kayode had forgotten that we had one national anthem before that, it says “Though tongue and tribe may differ, but in brotherhood we stand. “

“And he sent me the second stanza too, it’s a pledge that Nigeria, I am ready to serve, it is about service to this country.

“We inherited speaking in tongues from the Bible but our diversity is a promise for prosperity,” he added.

The event was attended by high-profile politicians including Tinubu running mate, Kashim Shettima; former President Goodluck Jonathan; the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi; Governor Kayode among others.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/im-70-few-months-older-than-kukah-tinubu-restates-readiness-to-serve-nigeria/amp/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ch97DfGtr3z/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

11 Likes

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by donaldking100: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Urchins na so 70 year old men de look for una village?
Someone who was bold enough to hire fake bishops, won't find it difficult lying about his age.
Please tell Mr Fake Bishops to show us a copy of his birth certificates, we want to confirm something.
Obi has shown us everything, including his school & birth certificates, but Tinubu keeps telling us stories.
The same stories that Buhari told us which landed us into this mess that we are all collectively suffering.
Urchins una mumu never do?
Dem swear for una on-top this A.P.C matter?
Why are you people so determined to destroy this Nigeria kpata-kpata.

348 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
LIAR!!!!!!

ANCESTRAL JUJU!!!

246 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by tuzeriouz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Creamypie(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
I leave this for politicians

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by OnyeAshuaUru: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu's gait might be that of a senescent geriatric, but his words are clearly those of a congenital liar.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by PandoraObi: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ok
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by kay1one(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
The nature of lies is to keep repeating itself even when not asked.

Who ask you now? Guilty conscience?

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by AntiBMC(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lies, great grand pa! cheesy

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by nke001: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
It is truly shameful that a man who marketed buhari to Nigerians in 2014 is now running for the same post.

This affliction shall not arise the second time!

grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yet not even a single document to prove... not a single one.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Kagd10: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
donaldking100:
Urchins na so 70 year old men de look for una village?
Someone who was bold enough to hire fake bishops, won't find it difficult lying about his age.
Please tell Mr Fake Bishops to show us a copy of his birth certificates, we want to confirm something.
Obi has shown us everything, including his school & birth certificates, but Tinubu keeps telling us stories.
The same stories that Buhari told us which landed us into this mess that we are all collectively suffering.
Urchins una mumu never do?
Dem swear for una on-top this A.P.C matter?
Why are you people so determined to destroy this Nigeria kpata-kpata.

Let me now give my piece to you.

NTA news and major TV stations celebrated Tinubu when he turned 60 back then. Go and check the video.

Are you now saying he was 78 and above when he celebrated 60? You don mad? Better tear cloth and enter market. Peter Obi's miscreantt and common sense are parallel lines that can never meet.

Also, Tinubu had never said he lost his Bsc certificate to begin with. Tinubu submitted a copy of his Bsc certificate to inec long ago which was verified by Chicago university. Only his elementary certificate he claimed was missing. As a matter of fact, Tinubu is a first class graduate of business administration and accounting. He was the best graduating student of his set. Below is Tinubu as one of the outstanding alumni of his school.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by kennethfranc(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Agbado man on the beat

How can you support a liar without looking stewpid?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Paulheyman: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nothing unclean shall see God In his place let another take
Nigerians deserve better

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by GoldenJAT(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Baba Tinubu! Cap less make you no go jonze! Na we go decide if you senior or not!! Make campaign start first.

17 Likes

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Raxxye(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
If we must tell ourselves the truth; Tinubu is not 70. He's way older!
When you look at 70-year-olds like Bishop Kukah, the difference is all too clear!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Realist12: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
We know, but some people that believed Buhari is a clone will say other wise. I wonder how a people can be widely deluded as in en masse. Yet they are the first to say "vote wisely" where as we can see the wisdom in their leaders or "suffer no dey tire you" Imagine people whose messiah was Kanu and now Obi but runs to other regions to survive. It's sound like a beggar telling you to spend wisely or suffer no dey tire you from someone you know you're better than .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Austindark(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Football age or political age.

That's why they said age is just a number.
Just chose any number of choice and stand by it that's all

28 Likes

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Jamiubond009(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin cassava,garri,ewa ayiiiinnn

6 Likes

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by TeeGentle(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
cheesy grin
Dat sanwo olu pics dey make me laugh
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by NEUDUDE: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu has no morals. Buhari pro-max grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by 5iine: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by KEVIND: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu in 30 seconds.
Age - He lied
Sources of wealth - He lied
Education - He lied
State of Origin: He lied
Health status: He lied
Talk directly to Nigerians - He'll dodged & sent proxies.
What Tinubu cannot lie about does not exist.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by gaby(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hahaha

Dear BATolo.....meeeewwww,

It isn't a crime to be old. It, however, becomes a sin when you begin to ignore and deny your true age and respect for your present state of being and mind as a result of different natural circumstances that might have been out of your control.

You are also being very ungrateful to your maker and that also comes with some consequences.

I don't know if this is by "clear eye" or Karma is just adamant in ridiculing and making a mockery of you for whatever reasons knowing that whatever we sow in this world is waiting for us someday to reap.

You could be 40 and still be dealing with these same health challenges though, this is a given.

Here's my Dad at 77 years old. Compare and contrast...

If Bola keeps insisting that he is 70, I'll go get my Dad a new declaration of age and peg his age at 50.

BAT BAT....

I hail you sir...

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
heard he's 87

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Born2Breed(f): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin

Tinubu what is the name of the primary school you attended?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by BESTScientist1: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Get behind me satan!!!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by LaSenior: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin all the men in the age bracket of 70 that I have seen both online and offline Tinubu looks far away older

Nigerians should do all it takes to reject this Man at all cost

Seriously this man is a big time liar

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by chinnyness122(f): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
How old is his first daughter again?0

21 Likes

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by kollinz1234(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
This old thing will not go and rest cheesy

Even 70 is too old to rule this country, better claim 65 cheesy

24 Likes

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by kenzysmith: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
This man like they use Nigerian youths dey catch cruise grin shettima done do e own for d NBA baba self done start grin oya Nigerian use dem don give una work start posting every 70 yr old pic grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) / Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot / Owerri Jail Break: FG To Pardon Escaped Inmates, If They Voluntarily Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.