Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? (33536 Views)

Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Destinylink:
DXOMARK Top Smartphones ranking
by Camera score.

Huawei has always been the Big Dog in Camera Aspect.

Don't believe these stats. They don't translate to better image or video. The iPhone 13 pro max would floor virtually all phones in the world, in terms of camera and video. Only the pixel 6 pro will do better in some photos only

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by womenareapess: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2022
4ckyou:

Xiaomi have bad cameras
but can't be compared with the likes of Tecno and infinix
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2022
TheHumanOrion:
Apple does the simple things well, Samsung does the complex things better, Sony does the Pro things best. That's the fact!

This is the only guy that knows phone photography so well. Best way to summarise this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Siberia01(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2022
Pixel
Sony
Nokia
Apple
Others

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by davit: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Destinylink:
DXOMARK Top Smartphones ranking
by Camera score.

Huawei has always been the Big Dog in Camera Aspect.
You see that no 3 on the list, is the beast. I own one and can testify to it.

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2022
4ckyou:

Xiaomi have bad cameras

Compared to tecno and Infinix phones? Lmao. You no sabi photography abeg. The fact tecno makes you white no mean say e dey snap you well grin

6 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Techguy96(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:
I wanted to go for Galaxy A32, how you see that one boss?
Camera sucks
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by tsnoop(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2022
I will go with Samsung
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Johel(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:
Which phone brand do you think has the best camera quality?

1. Samsung
2. iphone
3. Tecno
4. Oppo
5. Huawei

I'll like to know so I can make plans on which one to go for.

1 Samsung
2 Google pixel
3 iPhone
4 One +
5 Huawei
6 Xiaomi
7 Oppo

6 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2022
Tundex911:
Samsung

IPhone even call on Samsung to come with the new iPhone 13 cuz of the amoled

What are you saying
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Techguy96(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2022
ityP:

Compared to tecno and Infinix phones? Lmao. You no sabi photography abeg. The fact tecno makes you white no mean say e dey snap you well grin
They have bad camera like infinix and Tecno. Why u dey compare bad with bad.
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by badboyTee(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

What's Tecno and Oppo doing Amongst men..

Samsung s22 ultra, with it's hybrid zoom, the camera is designed that it can even screen your intestine
you dey Jones is like you haven't used oppo before?
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Saig: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2022
EbiJUNIRO:
It's my birthday

Been here on NL since 2012. It's not easy

Show some love
Happy birthday. Blessed and joyous year to you
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by kiddkash(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Xperia PRO-I

this phone has the best camera in the world

5 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Destinylink(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2022
ityP:

Don't believe these stats. They don't translate to better image or video. The iPhone 13 pro max would floor virtually all phones in the world, in terms of camera and video. Only the pixel 6 pro will do better in some photos only

I totally disagree with you on this!
Yea, IPhone is a beast almost in all aspect but on the other hand it's overhyped!

I don't know if you have really used Huawei flagships,
I can tell you that they have the best camera on smartphone!
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Investorozay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoP80SfGscM&t=151s
iphone 13 is still competing with 21ultra grin grin grin

No one says the iPhone 12 pro max is outrightly better than the Samsung s21 ultra in terms of camera. But like I said, NO iPhone 12 pro max user will ask you to snap with your S21 ultra and send for him. None..

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by sirsugar(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Funny people,u list phone brands like u got their money grin how will you be talking of a32 better find redmi phone if ur budget no pass a32 price

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by rajiedreez: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Google pixel

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Investorozay: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2022
ityP:

No one says the iPhone 12 pro max is outrightly better than the Samsung s21 ultra in terms of camera. But like I said, NO iPhone 12 pro max user will ask you to snap with your S21 ultra and send for him. None..

lol
rest
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Johel(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Crixxx:
Xiaomi boys won't like this

Don't try Redmi cameras,even the 48 pixels is fire!! Not to mention 108 mega pixels...my Redmi note 8 camera floors most low end Samsung and iPhone devices and I can bet on that fr.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by HardMirror(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:

1. Samsung
2. iphone
3. Tecno
4. Oppo
5. Huawei

did I just see techno and oppo in your list? Lol, you dont know much about phones. A samsung S8 that is 2018 phone is better than any techno phone available in the market today, even the latest techno. Techno would claim a camera is 60mp and a samsung that is 12mp takes better pictures. Same with oppo and their over inflated specifications. Please remove those useless phone brands from your list. Go for samsung, the s series or iPhone for best cameras

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Yancy(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Moon shot using my Samsung S22 Ultra 100X zoom. Camera is lit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by realestate99: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2022
Sony experia 1 III.
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2022
Destinylink:

I totally disagree with you on this!
Yea, IPhone is a beast almost in all aspect but on the other hand it's overhyped!

I don't know if you have really used Huawei flagships,
I can tell you that they have the best camera on smartphone!

That unreliable thing is what you're hyping like this? Huawei flagships dey try. It can give you very amazing shots and can also give you very disappointing ones. If you want a camera that you can trust 100% of the time, iPhone does it. Especially from iPhone Xs Max upwards. iPhones are not overhyped. They do the simple things absolutely well. It's why tech savvy guys make do of the latest iPhones as their daily drivers. MrWhoseTheBoss and MKBHD would definitely agree with me
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Abujaexpress: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:

1. Samsung
2. iphone
3. Tecno
4. Oppo
5. Huawei

Redmi
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by sirsugar(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2022
kiddkash:
Xperia PRO-I

this phone has the best camera in the world
lol person wey they talk of a32 grin
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2022
Techguy96:

They have bad camera like infinix and Tecno. Why u dey compare bad with bad.

You don't know what you're saying. Redmi Note 10 pro has one of the best camera of any midrange device. MrWhoseTheBoss was stunned when he used it. No dey cap

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by franzis(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2022
1. Google Pixel

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by thesolutions(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
everyone will have their own view on the subject, but Samsung camera (especially on that S21/22) is something else.
This is a cruise catching thread. But Gionee is not on the list.
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Haylel: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
Lol . See dem ..
All of una know say iPhone na him get best camera …
U one try portraits?

From iPhone 7 Plus above , the camera na boss.
Followed by pixel / Samsung
Huawei has not been beaten for years in the camera (photo) department. Apple has not been beaten for years in the video department.

If you ain't tech savvy, you won't know 'bout Huawei and their magic.

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by HardMirror(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2022
sirsugar:
Funny people,u list phone brands like u got their money grin how will you be talking of a32 better find redmi phone if ur budget no pass a32 price
dont mind him. He should buy s21 or 22 or go for iPhone 12 or 13 if he is serious that he wants the best camera. What is A32, entry level phone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Weirdest Thing You Have Caught Your Friend Doing With Your Phone? / 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet / How To Make An Emergency Call When Phone Is Locked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.