Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? (33719 Views)

Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Dot298: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Oppo is the best
They just don't have hype that iphone and Samsung have
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
gentlezypher:
I saw your pix, you stay in Jos?

Lol. Where do you see the pics? I used to stay in Jos sha
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by chaberry(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
ityP:

How much is the A71?
Bought it fairy use January last year 150,000, new one should be around 170k/200k now
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
chaberry:

Bought it fairy use January last year 150,000, new one should be around 170k/200k now

I doubt if there would still be new one and the fairly used shouldn't be more than 100k even now. It's an old phone
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by gentlezypher: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
ityP:

Lol. Where do you see the pics? I used to stay in Jos sha
one pix you dropped in mobile photography thread
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Techguy96(m): 2:39am On Apr 30, 2022
ityP:

You don't know what you're saying. Redmi Note 10 pro has one of the best camera of any midrange device. MrWhoseTheBoss was stunned when he used it. No dey cap
Ok, if u think so, to me their camera nor follow, what's good enough for u, may not be for me.
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Techguy96(m): 2:40am On Apr 30, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:
sorry boss, how?
I'm not impressed with their camera quality
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Techguy96:

Ok, if u think so, to me their camera nor follow, what's good enough for u, may not be for me.

It doesn't work that way for cameras. Just say you love how tecno and Infinix flushes your face and whitens everything up. If you love iPhone or Samsung cameras, then you'd love Xiaomi cameras
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2022
gentlezypher:
one pix you dropped in mobile photography thread

Cool. You stay in Jos?
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by gentlezypher: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2022
ityP:

Cool. You stay in Jos?
stayed there, but no longer
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Techguy96(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
ityP:

It doesn't work that way for cameras. Just say you love how tecno and Infinix flushes your face and whitens everything up. If you love iPhone or Samsung cameras, then you'd love Xiaomi cameras
Ogbeni Xiaomi camera is over rated, it's not different from Tecno n infinix.
Same as Samsung Galaxy series.

Don't compare Samsung note n iphone to Xiaomi.
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Techguy96:

Ogbeni Xiaomi camera is over rated, it's not different from Tecno n infinix.
Same as Samsung Galaxy series.

Don't compare Samsung note n iphone to Xiaomi.

Wetin you sabi for phone? Go to MrWhoseTheBoss that is the best phone YouTuber of 2021 and see what he says of the Redmi Note 10 pro. You're not tech savvy. So you wouldn't have an idea. Keep a Xiaomi M11 ultra with a Samsung s20 ultra and say what you said again

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by ityP(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
gentlezypher:
stayed there, but no longer

Ok cool
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by vincentjk(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Johel:

Any of their low end phones...iPhone 6 - 8 is trash,iPhone camera is based on their high end devices e.g 11 pro max upward, Samsung best cameras starts from their S series...but u see Xiaomi they started making fantastic cameras from Redmi note 7 upwards...most iPhones and Samsung can't compete with my Redmi note 8 alone,not to even mention note 11 pro and many others...I've used and tested many phones because I used to be a street rat at computer village, striking deals left and right so I say this from experience.

There's this iphone 8 my sis uses, I think it should be grade A, people using iphone x and iphone 11 meet her to snap and send to them.

I think iphone has grades, grade A and B and so do other product.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Ifyjos(f): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
My dream phone Samsung s22 ultra
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by DeAlphaMale(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
yemkoguru:

Funny so which of the LGs
and also put Sony in 10 grin
Sony Xperia 1iii
LG v60 think
Not check for them bro
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by yasp(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:
Which phone brand do you think has the best camera quality?

1. Samsung
2. iphone
3. Tecno
4. Oppo
5. Huawei

This phone is equipped with features that ensure it's your best companion for business and leisure pursuits. With an intuitive touch screen, you'll feel at home with your new slate. The stylish and versatile design will provide you with a head-turning accessory this season.Keep in touch with family and friends at all times, with the convenient feature of the front and rear cameras. Discover what's happening in the world around you with the integrated internet connectivity. Share photos with your friends and family online by connecting to social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Upgrade your life to the next level with this sleek device that will transform your everyday experience into a truly remarkable one.
You can Check it out at https://www.phonrev.com.ng/2022/05/samsung-galaxy-a03-phonerev.html

I'll like to know so I can make plans on which one to go for.
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by VERTEX1: 7:17am On May 12, 2022
TechNana:
Go for latest released Vivo,
I took this picture of my friend yesterday...
what is the model of this vivo
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by slimsophiediva(f): 3:46pm On May 13, 2022
iPhone 11pro for sale
Face id working
64gb
True tone working
Battery health 81%
Price 300
Slightly negotiable
Colour black

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by slimsophiediva(f): 3:58pm On May 13, 2022
slimsophiediva:
iPhone 11pro for sale
Face id working
64gb
True tone working
Battery health 81%
Price 280k
Slightly negotiable
Colour black

WhatsApp 09082730559
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Yinksy09(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2022
1. iphone
2. Samsung
3. Tecno
4. Oppo
5. Huawei
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by slimsophiediva(f): 5:58am On May 21, 2022
Still up for grab
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Gagzii: 10:18am On May 21, 2022
Clean Tecno camon 18p for sale

8gig Ram
128gig Rom

Price: 85,000

Call/Whatsapp 08063448008

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Playermayweda(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2022
vincentjk:

There's this iphone 8 my sis uses, I think it should be grade A, people using iphone x and iphone 11 meet her to snap and send to them.

I think iphone has grades, grade A and B and so do other product.

Lol an iPhone 11 user or an iPhone x user will meet an iPhone 8 user to give them phone to snap. LOL!!

Unless their phone have spoilt
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Playermayweda(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2022
Google Pixels have the best cameras

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by KayWills(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
TechNana:
Go for latest released Vivo,

I took this picture of my friend yesterday...

Poor picture quality compared to iphone 5, so it's a no!
Re: Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? by Niswayne19: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
TECNO

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number / Smartphones You Must Not Buy In 2017. / 5 Phone Design That Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.