Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria (16910 Views)

Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos) / Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions / A Nairalander take on #Twitter Ban: President Buhari Goofed On The Twitter Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by Easy5265: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Where did it register,lover of Nigeria?
Just name it. Paid lies

You dey mind the fools. There is no link to the story, this administration/regime takes the cake with its deceptive act.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by techWriter3: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2022
Where knew it post,beloved of Nigerians
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by highoctane: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Himtulie247 post=112361147]
Something like it here

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-60024742
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by Help2020: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Bad news for haters of Nigeria.
Nobody hate Nigeria more than a president that travels to another country for medical care.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2022
davidupdate89:
This is unimportant now.

Issue on ground is people's future wives fucking digs.

Spits!

Somebody wake me up.[/b]

How do you bypass nairaland censor?
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You claim to be a journalist yet, you can't even dig deep enough to find out if that tweet is worth anything.
The story appeared in their feed and the next thing is a quote from Jack Dorsey former Twitter CEO.
The link given leads to one Africalive page.
It's obvious someone is using BBC to spread some propaganda and you're also falling for it, maybe deliberately.

So you think a big world wide news agency is going to write fake news as big as this about Twitter without Twitter reacting to it?
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by dejirule: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Isn't Twitter the loser now?
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Direct ur caused anger at BBC for reporting this

How can a news like this be paining Nigerians?
I swear ! i tire for we pipu undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2022
slimthugchimee2:

So you think a big world wide news agency is going to write fake news as big as this about Twitter without Twitter reacting to it?
Baba, just follow the news feed. Not just fake but a total sham. The link goes to a totally different page and someone then dug up an old Dorsey tweet which BBC based the headline on. Very disgusting and shoddy

Besides, Twitter has generally seemed evasive of the whole Nigeria matter since it started

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by dejirule: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2022
The information is very true, you don't expect Twitter to come and tell you people, go and search CAC to confirm if you still doubt
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by dejirule: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Baba, just follow the news feed. Not just fake but a total sham. The link goes to a totally different page and someone then dug up an old Dorsey tweet which BBC based the headline on. Very disgusting and shoddy

Besides, Twitter has generally seemed evasive of the whole Nigeria matter since it started

do your research, check CAC!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by Bamzyriches451: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2022
Damn!
Nice one..... We're the f**king giant of Africa
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by naptu2: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Here's the reason that I had to post the tweet. I have been listening to the BBC since the early 1990s and I was an addict from 1992 till 2010, so I know how the BBC works.

The creator of this thread posted a link to the BBC's Africa Live page. That is a live text scroll. That same page posts different news stories from Africa throughout the day. That page was from yesterday's text scroll, so if you go to the page you'll see different stories from Africa. You need to scroll down to see the story about Twitter and Nigeria.

However, I posted a link to BBC Africa's verified Twitter feed. If you click the link from their Twitter feed it will take you directly to the part of the page that contains the story.

(I am used to the BBC's live pages because I often used it to follow football matches [and read 606 after the game] in the 2000s).

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-60803142?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=626a65bdb1e16c43aefe7968%26Twitter%20confirms%20it%20has%20registered%20in%20Nigeria%262022-04-28T11:25:11.738Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:b409b6e9-b292-4d9e-a03e-e72f55f5cb82&pinned_post_asset_id=626a65bdb1e16c43aefe7968&pinned_post_type=share
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by joyandfaith: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Himtulie247:

Source :https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-africa-60803142?

Legal presence doesn't mean registration in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by davidupdate89: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2022
slimthugchimee2:

How do you bypass nairaland censor?

I have my tricks
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by brizziedos(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2022
Himtulie247:

Source :https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-africa-60803142?

Has it been reopened or still pending�

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2022
davidupdate89:

I have my tricks

Share give us naa

Fucking

Oh, nairaland doesn't recognize fucking but sees fvvk grin grin

Se.un don do en own
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2022
joyandfaith:

Legal presence doesn't mean registration in Nigeria.
Semantics
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by naptu2: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2022
That's the reason that I hate BBC Africa Live. The live system works for football, but I don't think that it works well with news. People often panic when the news item that they are searching for is no longer at the top of the page, but if you get a direct link to that news item and post it on Nairaland, you'll get banned by the anti-spam bot (I was banned a few minutes ago because of my last post). You need to scroll down to see the story (the time stamp is 12:25 28 April).

I can't edit that post (because I'll get banned again), but what I meant to type was that I have been listening to the BBC since the early 1980s and I was an addict to BBC World Service Radio from 1992-2010.
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by Difrent: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Just name it. Paid lies

Is anyone on nairaland surprised by your comment?....hell no.
Denial of anything that looks good in this government is you peoples trademark now.

Shameless. Why are you not vehemently denying again that its DSS and fulani herdsmen that are killing people in the east and blaming IPOB ESN for it now that your leaders Emma and Ekpa have confirmed that indeed the killings is the handwork of IPOB ESN

Nobody needs to prove anything for you.....we go laugh you last last....

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by davidupdate89: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
slimthugchimee2:

Share give us naa

Fucking

Oh, nairaland doesn't recognize fucking but sees fvvk grin grin

Se.un don do en own

grin grin grin grin grin a comrade with understanding

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by Godstiger(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I trust ipob pigs.

The other day, they were grunting that tweeter never succumbed to fg govt demand and Buhari lied.

They will now either change the narrative or simply call it fake news.

2nd Niger Bridge thing still dey make me laugh.

First, Buhari was merely using the Bridge to get vote.

Later, work on the Bridge will stop very soon.

Now, na him papa money he dey use construct the bridge?

And, he was building it because of his fulani herdsmen.

Funny thing is that this is how 98% of them reason and talk. cheesy
Bridge bridge bridge..na bridge person go chop, abeg abeg
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by Gfash22(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Direct ur caused anger at BBC for reporting this

How can a news like this be paining Nigerians?

No be real Nigerians e dey pain. Na Ipob pigs e dey pain. Na pain go kill those pigs.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by garfield1: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2022
naptu2:
Here's the reason that I had to post the tweet. I have been listening to the BBC since the early 1990s and I was an addict from 1992 till 2010, so I know how the BBC works.

The creator of this thread posted a link to the BBC's Africa Live page. That is a live text scroll. That same page posts different news stories from Africa throughout the day. That page was from yesterday's text scroll, so if you go to the page you'll see different stories from Africa. You need to scroll down to see the story about Twitter and Nigeria.

However, I posted a link to BBC Africa's verified Twitter feed. If you click the link from their Twitter feed it will take you directly to the part of the page that contains the story.

(I am used to the BBC's live pages because I often used it to follow football matches [and read 606 after the game] in the 2000s).

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-60803142?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=626a65bdb1e16c43aefe7968%26Twitter%20confirms%20it%20has%20registered%20in%20Nigeria%262022-04-28T11:25:11.738Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:b409b6e9-b292-4d9e-a03e-e72f55f5cb82&pinned_post_asset_id=626a65bdb1e16c43aefe7968&pinned_post_type=share

Cc adegbaraogboye... You must be in pains
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by phemmyfour: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Just name it. Paid lies
Lie MM's office grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by realestate99: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

As idiotic as the thiefnibu the slowpoke he's supporting. Tueh to your generation. Ranting because of your grandfather's age mate. Ewu Gambia. Ewedu miscreants.

LeoDeking the useless headslamer

Ima kwa onye m bu?.....

Nwoke na apu oku...

Help me shout,, LeoDeking is a pig!!!

Stop Skull mining LeoDeking
.....childish rant of an emotional depressed being, get out of here and go and watch Africa Magic igbo that is made for your kind.
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by haslaw(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Mkporu miri cannibals wil not like this news.
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Just name it. Paid lies

Are you hater?

Well, I don't need to ask again since you feel attacked
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by odysey: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Himtulie247:
We go Laugh you las las grin grin cheesy
what's the CAC registration number?
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by odysey: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Beliver:
Must everything be turned to tribal war on nl?
there's no tribal war, it's paid and sponsored attacks to divide people along tribal lines but it's failed
Re: Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria by iamrealdeji(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Interesting. Elon you're my Hero. Congrats on my ftc.
Nigerians be like ''I'm going to be richer than Elon Musk''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja / South-East APC Demands Senate Presidency, SGF From Tinubu / Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.