Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media (1055 Views)

Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men / Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by Biodun556(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Like only Russia has gas!

Hello LNG is available around the world. Nigeria has been flaring it wastefully for over 3 decades.

A closed door with such commodity will only open doors to other Nations.

Only a nation like Democratic Republic of Congo can bring the world to its feet. Russia is a toy!

It will be expensive to take gas from Africa and middle East to Europe, Russia is close to Europe that's why Russian gas is cheap. If Europe finally settles for middle East and Africa gas, Russia will bring down the price of her own gas and that will render Africa and Middle East gas useless. This is currently happening to crude be oil. Many Asian countries are now opting for Russian gas because Russia is almost giving it away at very low price
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by Teaser4(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Those guys na jambites, imagine arguing with someone with social studies and secondary school’s government curriculum knowledge…. No be waste of time be that….typing nonsense from their 3rd hand infinix phone wey screen don crack, watching cnn on their gotv decoders….

Una get time oooo

Nah to Dey ignore em

The fernedez weyreh his/her phone don spoil, charging port exploded

2 Likes

Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by CoronaVirusPro: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Russia gas is very very very cheap..everybody loves free things. Also, logistics is easier. All you need are pipes to all countries in Europe. Why will a. Sane European nation leave russia gas and start buying from Nigeria

So the ones buying presently are insane?
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by EdoBoy90(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

So the ones buying presently are insane?

Hope you have seen that your level of illiteracy is on high premium. I told you initially that it won't end well. You thought you had information, you never knew where you stop that is where someone else starts. Why I don't argue with kids like you here because they are ignorant.

I am professional with experience in fluid especially gas and liquid. Do, always know who you are talking with.

2 Likes

Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by Naijanascam: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Nigeria has the capacity to export energy to Europe, and even Germany has started considering Africa. Its LNG... Its everywhere. Canada and Venezuela also have the capacity.

Are we not currently exporting LNG? So what makes it difficult to extend our reach to Germany?

Oga abeg face reality....... naijiria has the capacity and what have been preventing them since 1960s after the discovery of oyel........
Let it sink into ya skull that it's not possible with the current structures even in the next 200 years coming.......

1 Like

Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by CoronaVirusPro: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Naijanascam:

Oga abeg face reality....... naijiria has the capacity and what have been preventing them since 1960s after the discovery of oyel........
Let it sink into ya skull that it's not possible with the current structures even in the next 200 years coming.......

Why are you exposing your illiteracy?

Dont we presently export LNG to Europe?

Y`ALL JUST JUMP ON TOPICS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by CoronaVirusPro: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
EdoBoy90:

Hope you have seen that your level of illiteracy is on high premium. I told you initially that it won't end well. You thought you had information, you never knew where you stop that I where someone else starts. Why I don't argue with kids like you here because they are ignorant.

I am professional with experience in fluid especially gas and liquid. Do, always know who you are talking with.

Gibberish you put up there!

What wont end well?

We presently exporting LNG to Europe and have the capacity to increase?

What other gibberish are you talking about!

Engineer indeed! One that cannot think outside the box, be feasible or even comprehend possibilities.
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by EdoBoy90(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Gibberish you put up there!

What wont end well?

We presently exporting LNG to Europe and have the capacity to increase?

What other gibberish are you talking about!

Engineer indeed! One that cannot think outside the box, be feasible or even comprehend possibilities.

It shocked you abi? Yes, I have worked beyond Nigeria. I give glory to God. I explained to you why gas without the application of an external force, it is incompressible. You can't hold air except you use a compressor to compress it, then, it is called compressed air or compressed gas.

Your ignorant level is on a very high premium. I thought initially that you are intelligent enough. Obviously, my thought was based on ignorance.

Do have a wonderful moment! Next time before you argue, use Google or do extensive research. People you see here are not your mates. Bye!
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by CoronaVirusPro: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
EdoBoy90:

It shocked you abi? Yes, I have worked beyond Nigeria. I give glory to God. I explained to you why gas without the application of an external force, it is incompressible. You can't hold air except you use a compressor to compress it, then, it is called compressed air or compressed gas.

smh...

Must be one quack company or cheap labour employer that took you to work outside Nigeria.

Thought you said gas is incompressible? Oh! You have gone to read up and trying to shift goal post!

I would have fired you if I was your employer for that lousy statement!

Quack Engineer that is not in-tuned, feasible or updated.
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by Naijanascam: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Why are you exposing your illiteracy?

Dont we presently export LNG to Europe?

Y`ALL JUST JUMP ON TOPICS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!

Show us one single legit record of it..... and the the proceeds

1 Like

Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by CoronaVirusPro: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Naijanascam:

Show us one single legit record of it..... and the the proceeds

Sigh,,,

What caliber of people am I really discussing with?

So I am telling you first that Nigeria exports LNG?

Do you know the activity that goes on in LNG Bonny. River State?

I don't even know where to start with you.

I should show you record and proceeds? Do you have a phone or laptop? Or you don't have to power to charge it up?
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by Naijanascam: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Sigh,,,

I should show you record and proceeds? Do you have a phone or laptop? Or you don't have to power to charge it up?

Hahahaha abeg try to get some matured sense small...... can they be on their knees begging and their economy in shambles if you ever cut supplying them? Like they are doing after the Russians
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by CoronaVirusPro: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Naijanascam:

Hahahaha abeg try to get some matured sense small...... can they be on their knees begging and their economy in shambles if you ever cut supplying them? Like they are doing after the Russians

You are not current and updated. Germany is already seeking alternatives and Africa and Canada are in consideration.

Normally, I shouldn't be enlightening you, but I will try to do. At the initiation of gas supply from Canada, A risk analysis must definitely have been done with mitigating plans in place, Germany definitely has alternatives on paper. Energy is not peculiar to Russia.

Germany is a bigger exporter than Russia, and same time has a bigger economy that Russia, so it has the funds to diversify with other strong European countries.

In 2022, you cannot use energy to seek relevance. Its abundant! Their definitely will be effects during this turn around, but it wont last for long and that has been my point.

Energy is not peculiar to Russia, and its insane and foolish to believe that ONLY Russia can supply Europe gas.
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by EdoBoy90(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You are not current and updated. Germany is already seeking alternatives and Africa and Canada are in consideration.

Normally, I shouldn't be enlightening you, but I will try to do. At the initiation of gas supply from Canada, A risk analysis must definitely have been done with mitigating plans in place, Germany definitely has alternatives on paper. Energy is not peculiar to Russia.

Germany is a bigger exporter than Russia, and same time has a bigger economy that Russia, so it has the funds to diversify with other strong European countries.

In 2022, you cannot use energy to seek relevance. Its abundant! Their definitely will be effects during this turn around, but it wont last for long and that has been my point.

Energy is not peculiar to Russia, and its insane and foolish to believe that ONLY Russia can supply Europe gas.

You are mentally ill sincerely. Russian energy = German Economy. Remove the energy and see how everything will collapse.

The alternative you talked about will take like 5 years, and this is not coming from Nigeria. Also, Europe doesn't need Cargo Ships for gas due to her industrial activities and warming their homes during winter (Answer to your Canadian alternative using cargo ships for gas). What Europe needs is constant supply of gas which is Gas Pipeline and it is only Russia that can provide such. Do you know how many years it will take AKK Gas Pipeline project to be completed? This is phase 1 of Trans-Sahara Gas Pipeline (TSGP) Project to Europe. Do you know how many years it will take TSGP project to be completed? Ajaokuta Project is more than 30 years in Nigeria. Someone earlier said if you want to mention serious countries, don't mention Nigeria but ignorance won't allow you.

All the gas projects in Nigeria are well known to me. Relax, when you receive vital information, we will start to talk very well.

Europe best option is Renewable and Hydrogen. Renewable technology needs more improvement and it is not reliable for now. Research is going on on Hydrogen. What Europe needs is something immediate not like 5yrs or 10yrs. By then, Cold will kill all of them and economy will collapse. I am using Solar, and it is not reliable. What I needed on average daily is 35,000kWh, solar produce 4000kWh, where do you expect me to get the remaining 31,000kWh? Nuclear energy, due to high risk involved, this is not possible for now.

Relax, you dey learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by Teaser4(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Make una ignore that dindinrin nah….
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by CoronaVirusPro: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
EdoBoy90:

You are mentally ill sincerely. Russian energy = German Economy. Remove the energy and see how everything will collapse.

The alternative you talked about will take like 5 years, and this is not coming from Nigeria. Also, Europe doesn't need Cargo Ships for gas due to her industrial activities and warming their homes during winter (Answer to your Canadian alternative using cargo ships for gas). What Europe needs is constant supply of gas which is Gas Pipeline and it is only Russia that can provide such. Do you know how many years it will take AKK Gas Pipeline project to be completed? This is phase 1 of Trans-Sahara Gas Pipeline (TSGP) Project to Europe. Do you know how many years it will take TSGP project to be completed? Ajaokuta Project is more than 30 years in Nigeria. Someone earlier said if you want to mention serious countries, don't mention Nigeria but ignorance won't allow you.

All the gas projects in Nigeria are well known to me. Relax, when you receive vital information, we will start to talk very well.

Europe best option is Renewable and Hydrogen. Renewable technology needs more improvement and it is not reliable for now. Research is going on on Hydrogen. What Europe needs is something immediate not like 5yrs or 10yrs. By then, Cold will kill all of them and economy will collapse. I am using Solar, and it is not reliable. What I needed on average daily is 35,000kWh, solar produce 4000kWh, where do you expect me to get the remaining 31,000kWh? Nuclear energy, due to high risk involved, this is not possible for now.

Relax, you dey learn.

Constant supply of gas? So the pipelines are directly connected to turbines?

All you put there is beer parlour analysis.
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by EdoBoy90(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Constant supply of gas? So the pipelines are directly connected to turbines?

All you put there is beer parlour analysis.

I am glad that your ignorance has been enlightened today. Congratulations Bro! Do have a wonderful moment!
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by CoronaVirusPro: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
EdoBoy90:

I am glad that your ignorance has been enlightened today. Congratulations Bro! Do have a wonderful moment!

Thanks!

I was already damn bored. Been like have been chatting with someone in a 3rd world country.
Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by fydence: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Like only Russia has gas!

Hello LNG is available around the world. Nigeria has been flaring it wastefully for over 3 decades.
Continue exposing your ignorance... Somehow you know more than the EU nations

A closed door with such commodity will only open doors to other Nations.

Only a nation like Democratic Republic of Congo can bring the world to its feet. Russia is a toy!

Re: EU To Comply With Russia’s Payment Terms – Media by OBAGADAFFI: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Sigh,,,

Hope you know that we can't meet local demand for gas in Nigeria.

The government had to force Bonny LNG to stop exporting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The MSM Being So Quiet About One Of The Greatest Environment Catastrophes / Revealed; How Kenyan President Is Protected When Travelling / South African Air Force Recruits: Impressive Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.