Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? (1413 Views)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Thieves Burgle Russia's Nuclear War 'Doomsday' Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by plaindealer: 3:23am On Apr 29, 2022
What the mutually assured destruction theory MAD is?

Mutual assured destruction (MAD) is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of nuclear weapons by two or more opposing sides would cause the complete annihilation of both the attacker and the defender.

This is strictly for the ignorant and clueless Putin supporters.

When your Kremlin master, lunatic, sociopath, and megalomania beats his shallow chest and make his empty barrel noise about using a Nuclear weapon, explain to your Kremlin drunkard the meaning of MAD.

4 Likes

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by redcliff: 3:36am On Apr 29, 2022
plaindealer:

When your Kremlin master, lunatic, sociopath, and megalomania beats his shallow chest and make his empty barrel noise about using a Nuclear weapon, explain to your Kremlin drunkard the meaning of MAD.

moumou, you think say we no know about am before? But Russia have what we know as hypersonic missile that is 5 times faster than the speed of sound. This means that if they silently fire one, it would just take 30 minutes to get to the states and before a reaction takes place, the damage has been done. Mind you, america does not have that yet and I doubt they have the capacity to stop a missile that fast. Shebi america be police of the world, they should have gone into ukraine ad they always did with other countries when there was conflict, make them put am in them wotowoto

The US is developing a range of advanced hypersonic systems and has recently awarded Lockheed Martin contracts for the development of two systems: the Hypersonic Conventional Strike Weapon ($928 million) and AGM-183A Air-launched Rapid Response Weapon ($480m).

4 Likes

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by Aboki99(m): 3:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Plaindealer or whatever you care to call urself, where were you when your puppeteer and Master (USA) was busy killing innocent iraqi, Afghan, Vietnamese, Libyan men, women and children?

I wonder how dare an American lackey and bootliccker like you would have the gut to call people of conscience who refuse to be indoctrinated by Wester (American) media names for seeing things independently.

So u want us to, based on hearing one side of the story believe ur God (America) that Putin is a villain while America is the good guy? U are not serious!

5 Likes

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by Mooh247: 4:08am On Apr 29, 2022
cool

Funny talk

Russia has a nuclear strike back ability, same as United States... It would take thousands of nuclear warheads to fully destroy a country as big as Russia or America, with their multiple defence system

Unlike tiny European countries that few Nuclear bomb and they are toast, if you successful hit Russia after beating their powerful missile defence system, they have the capacity to retaliate by lunching nuclear warheads from their submarines and fighter jets stationed strategically accross the globe,

they have countless bunkers accross cities to protect the next Generation of Russians should a nuclear apocalypse happen

1 Like

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by plaindealer: 4:12am On Apr 29, 2022
redcliff:

moumou, you think say we no know about am before? But Russia have what we know as hypersonic missile that is 5 times faster than the speed of sound. This means that if they silently fire one, it would just take 30 minutes to get to the states and before a reaction takes place, the damage has been done. Mind you, america does not have that yet and I doubt they have the capacity to stop a missile that fast. Shebi america be police of the world, they should have gone into ukraine ad they always did with other countries when there was conflict, make them put am in them wotowoto

The US is developing a range of advanced hypersonic systems and has recently awarded Lockheed Martin contracts for the development of two systems: the Hypersonic Conventional Strike Weapon ($928 million) and AGM-183A Air-launched Rapid Response Weapon ($480m).

Typical PoUtistan ignorant and unintelligent mumu. You know the meaning of MAD, but you still ignorantly utter rubbish about hypersonic as if hypersonic missiles can not be detected and quickly be responded to in kind with your own Nukes back to the sender.

There are tons of NATO subs, satellites and monitoring apparatus to even detect ahead of time before Poutin the lunatic touches is Nuke button.

Btw, you ignorantly think the West can not send tons of Nukles back to PoUtin because he fires his hypersonic rubbish? Obviously, you do not know the meaning of MAD so go and sit down.

POutin only recruits mumu and illiterate supporters I swear..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by plaindealer: 4:14am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Funny talk

Russia has a nuclear strike back ability, same as United States... It would take thousands of nuclear warheads to fully destroy a country as big as Russia or America, with their multiple defence system

Unlike tiny European countries that few Nuclear bomb and they are toast, if you successful hit Russia after beating their powerful missile defence system, they have the capacity to retaliate by lunching nuclear warheads from their submarines and fighter jets stationed strategically accross the globe,

they have countless bunkers accross cities to protect the next Generation of Russians should a nuclear apocalypse happen

[/s]

What is this one blabbing about?

Abeg, it's not comedy time, I don't feel like laughing.. grin
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by Mooh247: 4:16am On Apr 29, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Let's discuss International politics with more decorum shall we... You are not a Russian or an Ukrainian you are an African so be less sentimental and more objective

S400 has a 90% accuracy rate and it deployment of counter missile can be done in Less than 10 seconds anywhere in Russia

1 Like

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by gaby(m): 4:18am On Apr 29, 2022
E be like say you just stumble on the word and him meaning so you hurry come online to come break the news to people wey no sabi am..

Wehdone

Na Putin and Ukraine be una problem when una grandfathers dey use una destiny play ov 4.5

Una go dey alright laslas...

Dundees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by plaindealer: 4:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Let's discuss International politics with more decorum shall we... You are not a Russian or an Ukrainian you are an African so be less sentimental and more objective

Do you not know that Funny and comedy go together?

You labeled the topic funny when in fact it's a serious topic so what was so decorum about that.

I don't know why many of you love to play the victim after insulting other people?

Btw, you mean the West can not do back to the sender with their own Nukes because I'm an African?

Sometimes I just wonder how many of you rationalize the things you say.
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by Mooh247: 4:25am On Apr 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Do you not know that Funny and comedy go together?

You labeled the topic funny when in fact it's a serious topic so what was so decorum about that.

I don't know why many of you love to play the victim after insulting other people?

Btw, you mean the West can not do back to the sender with their own Nukes because I'm an African?

Sometimes I just wonder how many of you rationalize the things you say.

Common sense dictate you find out what I find funny about your submission that made me write "funny talks" rather than proceeding to act uncivil
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by lecowas: 4:30am On Apr 29, 2022
In simple term, if u think u're MAD, let everybody be kukuma MAD,then we go settle with God.
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by 1872vvc: 4:36am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Funny talk

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by 1872vn: 4:37am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Common sense dictate you find out what I find funny about your submission that made me write "funny talks" rather than proceeding to act uncivil
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by plaindealer: 4:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Well, common sense should tell you that MAD is a global military doctrine that I did not create or formulate so why you, your lowly self with zero military and weapons knowledge conclude that decades-old global military doctrine is funny shows the shallow depth and comedic level of your own flawed mentality.

With your disgusting and insulting posts, you really need to learn or look up the meaning of the word CIVIL, maybe that word is just above your pay grade.
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by Mooh247: 4:40am On Apr 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Well, common sense should tell you that MAD is a global military doctrine that I did not create or formulate so why you, your lowly self with zero military and weapons knowledge conclude that decades-old global military doctrine is funny shows the shallow depth and comedic level of your own flawed mentality.

With your disgusting and insulting posts, you really need to learn or look up the meaning of the word CIVIL, maybe that word is just above your pay grade.

"Funny talks" isn't degrading or insulting except for emotionally unstable people taking politics personal

If you posted a theory on a forum and you don't want a debate then you simply state that without insult and we leave your thread for you

It's just too early to be throwing tantrums about over people who think of you as sub humans

1 Like

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by Nerogaming01(m): 4:42am On Apr 29, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

The guy say USA get technology wey be say before Putin go press button they don know. A clown in Disguise

3 Likes

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by plaindealer: 4:42am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

"Funny talks" isn't degrading or insulting except for emotionally unstable people

If you posted a theory on a forum and you don't want a debate then you simply state that without insult and we leave your thread for you

It's just too early to be throwing tantrums about over people who think of you as sub humans

[/s]

Not interested in your rubbish, please face topic or exit thread if you have nothing better to contribute beyond your pointless rants.
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by Mooh247: 4:44am On Apr 29, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your rubbish, please face topic or exit thread if you have nothing better to contribute beyond your pointless rants.

Honestly your thread is filled with you crying all over the place because you can't take a different opinion

Anyways am out of here ... No time for negative vibes

Peace out!!

2 Likes

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by plaindealer: 4:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Back to topic.

Nuclear weapons are basically useless, yes, they are for deterrent, bragging and spewing empty threats, but unusable because of MAD.

This is why when shallow self-esteem and inferiority complex people like Poutin spew his usual dum rubbish about Nuclear weapons, the world doesn't pay him any attention, just the rants of a desperate lunatic and a megalomaniac.
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by SWATMan: 4:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Funny talk

You are empty. Russia has a missile deterrence system against nuclear weapon. What was Reagan's star war all about?
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by plaindealer: 4:56am On Apr 29, 2022
SWATMan:

You are empty. Russia has a missile deterrence system against nuclear weapon. What was Reagan's star war all about?

I won't take the person you quoted seriously, he sounds more like a comedian.
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by Mooh247: 4:57am On Apr 29, 2022
SWATMan:

"Russia has a nuclear strike back ability, same as United States"

This was my opening statement meaning both Russia and United States have defence capabilities.. even a dunce should be able to comprehend that
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by plaindealer: 5:16am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:

This was my opening statement meaning both Russia and United States have defence capabilities.. even a dunce should be able to comprehend that

Since you've finally scored your own goal by saying "Russia has a nuclear strike back ability, same as United States" Is this not MAD
Are you not agreeing with the same topic you labeled funny and spew rubbish against?

The topic is MAD, meaning Mutual assured destruction (MAD), meaning both the sender and the receiver shall perish regardless of who fired first.

So, are you a dunce for arguing against yourself or just for scoring your own goal?

This is the problem with some of you, you just jump into topics and start arguing blindly as if it's by force to post onn the internet.
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by Mooh247: 5:20am On Apr 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Are you not agreeing with the same topic you labeled funny and spew rubbish against?

The topic is MAD, meaning Mutual assured destruction (MAD), meaning both the sender and the receiver shall perish regardless of who fired first.

So, are you a dunce for arguing against yourself or just for scoring your own goal?

This is the problem with some of you, you just jump into topics and start arguing blindly as if it's by force to post onn the internet.

Guy I left you alone kindly leave me alone

Mutual defence capabilities is not in anyway the same as mutual destruction ability

This is simple English... Attack vs Defence... S400 Russia and US patriot defence system Vs Nuclear warhead missiles and bombers/fighter jets

How are this similar?!

Some of you are something else
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by plaindealer: 5:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Guy I left you alone kindly leave me alone

Mutual defence capabilities is not in anyway the same as mutual destruction ability

This is simple English... Attack vs Defence... S400 Russia and US patriot defence system Vs Nuclear warhead missiles and fighter jets

How are this similar?!

Some of you are something else

Mooh247:

Means, both have the capability to strike back and return fire = MAD.

Means, both have the capability to strike back and return fire = MAD.

Now, your confusion sounds more like offensive capabilities, right?

See where reading and comprehension failed you?

The topic is MAD, What the mutually assured destruction theory MAD is?

Mutual assured destruction (MAD) a full-scale use of nuclear weapons by two or more opposing sides would cause the complete annihilation of both the attacker and the defender.

Attack vs Defence or who fired the first shot offensively makes no difference when it comes to MAD, you both perish so of what relevance are your meaningless rants about ability, attack, and defense?

You are dangerously confused on top of the fact that you have poor reading and comprehension skills.

Before your next rubbish post, pay attention to the red highlight.
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by limeta(f): 6:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Black people ehn

1 Like

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by GerogeI(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2022
plaindealer:

OP it's like you learnt about MAD newly. Read this with open mind and learn the true nature of these things.

First MAD is not about just national nuclear capabilities, but international coalition capabilities. It comprises of two main power blocks NATO led by US and the Russian Federation (Russia is not a country but a federation of states) and allies ( including China and India)

If you truly understand what MAD is, you will also know the war in Ukraine boarders on MAD and its effect of steming war between major military powers.

The cold war conception of nuclear war MAD is about massive and overwhelming strike back on a nuclear aggressor. Classically and Chronically, it had a weak point, if your enemy was very close and had the average cheap ballistic projectiles or weapons, he or she could pummel you with hundreds of nuclear bombs before you even know they launched anything. In which case, your critical infrastructure will already be dying by the time you are responding, you will then only rely on your allies to retaliate on your behalf.

Truth is they might not. UK might not fight Russia if USA was already destroyed. China might not fight US if Russia was already destroyed. This is the reason why US does not want Russia in Cuba, does not want China in Solomon Islands and Russia does not want any NATO neighbours. Zelensky does not understand this, thats why he does not understand that Russia will rather go on all out war than allow him join NATO, because that will be Russia's destruction in future. The same applies to Finland who is a direct Russia neighbour.its not about sovereign rights or decomocracy or international laws, its just basic pure and crude survival in future conflicts.

Mordern realities of MAD or nuclear deterrence:
Since the cold War we have had massive advance in computing technology and these nuclear powers have been trying to develope capabilities to overcome MAD deterrence. Nobody truly knows what US or Russia is capable of.

But US now knows Russia has hypersonic missiles. Truth is that US used Ukraine to probe Russia's new capabilities which they have been suspecting. Infact US agents were on ground in Ukraine studying fragments from Russian missiles. That's how they got yo know that Russia has a special version of the SB100 with capabilities to dis oriented heat seeking missiles defence systems. We all think US has hypersonic missiles too, and are just pretending to be aloof.

And what are hypersonic missiles? They are rockets that can travel at speeds above mach 5, but I understand Russia's new systems are operating in excess of Mach 10, that's 340m/s x 10, that's 3400m/s. To understand the speed, concord is the only commercial airline that travelled faster than speed of sound 340km/s. These rockets are so fast that it is futile to detect them as you cannot realistically intercept them. Before your computers finishes calculating their position they have gone far. Having them means Russia can successfully annihilate any small country , such as those in Europe, and then turn round to face US response.

As soon as they unveiled that weapons test, we all knew NATO was never going into Ukraine.

So in conclusion, MAD is a deterrence reality that is undergoing massive shifts, and works on both sides, but does not mean these countries will not use nuclear weapons, especially when pushed to the wall.

What the Western media does not tell you openly is that both US and Russia depend massively on using satellites and radar to detect threats. If a threat is very close to them they are blind, because they have no time to react. That's equivalent to pushing them against the wall, and the mere possibility of such a threat will elucidate an immediate response from them.

The only other conclusion is as a true leader, do not allow yourself or sentiments to make you and your people fooder for other people's cannons. In other words Zelensky is a fool. How a country like Ukraine with so many successful scientists and bright minds will allow itself to be dragged into fruitless war by a comedian is still baffling.
US starts war just to test a new weapon, here Zelensky gave them one on a platter of gold.

4 Likes

Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by SWATMan: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2022
plaindealer:

I won't take the person you quoted seriously, he sounds more like a comedian.

grin grin
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by plaindealer: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2022
GerogeI:

OP it's like you learnt about MAD newly. Read this with open mind and learn the true nature of these things.

First MAD is not about just national nuclear capabilities, but international coalition capabilities. It comprises of two main power blocks NATO led by US and the Russian Federation (Russia is not a country but a federation of states) and allies ( including China and India)

If you truly understand what MAD is, you will also know the war in Ukraine boarders on MAD and its effect of steming war between major military powers.

The cold war conception of nuclear war MAD is about massive and overwhelming strike back on a nuclear aggressor. Classically and Chronically, it had a weak point, if your enemy was very close and had the average cheap ballistic projectiles or weapons, he or she could pummel you with hundreds of nuclear bombs before you even know they launched anything. In which case, your critical infrastructure will already be dying by the time you are responding, you will then only rely on your allies to retaliate on your behalf.

Truth is they might not. UK might not fight Russia if USA was already destroyed. China might not fight US if Russia was already destroyed. This is the reason why US does not want Russia in Cuba, does not want China in Solomon Islands and Russia does not want any NATO neighbours. Zelensky does not understand this, thats why he does not understand that Russia will rather go on all out war than allow him join NATO, because that will be Russia's destruction in future. The same applies to Finland who is a direct Russia neighbour.its not about sovereign rights or decomocracy or international laws, its just basic pure and crude survival in future conflicts.

Mordern realities of MAD or nuclear deterrence:
Since the cold War we have had massive advance in computing technology and these nuclear powers have been trying to develope capabilities to overcome MAD deterrence. Nobody truly knows what US or Russia is capable of.

But US now knows Russia has hypersonic missiles. Truth is that US used Ukraine to probe Russia's new capabilities which they have been suspecting. Infact US agents were on ground in Ukraine studying fragments from Russian missiles. That's how they got yo know that Russia has a special version of the SB100 with capabilities to dis oriented heat seeking missiles defence systems. We all think US has hypersonic missiles too, and are just pretending to be aloof.

And what are hypersonic missiles? They are rockets that can travel at speeds above mach 5, but I understand Russia's new systems are operating in excess of Mach 10, that's 340m/s x 10, that's 3400m/s. To understand the speed, concord is the only commercial airline that travelled faster than speed of sound 340km/s. These rockets are so fast that it is futile to detect them as you cannot realistically intercept them. Before your computers finishes calculating their position they have gone far. Having them means Russia can successfully annihilate any small country , such as those in Europe, and then turn round to face US response.

As soon as they unveiled that weapons test, we all knew NATO was never going into Ukraine.

So in conclusion, MAD is a deterrence reality that is undergoing massive shifts, and works on both sides, but does not mean these countries will not use nuclear weapons, especially when pushed to the wall.

What the Western media does not tell you openly is that both US and Russia depend massively on using satellites and radar to detect threats. If a threat is very close to them they are blind, because they have no time to react. That's equivalent to pushing them against the wall, and the mere possibility of such a threat will elucidate an immediate response from them.

The only other conclusion is as a true leader, do not allow yourself or sentiments to make you and your people fooder for other people's cannons. In other words Zelensky is a fool. How a country like Ukraine with so many successful scientists and bright minds will allow itself to be dragged into fruitless war by a comedian is still baffling.
US starts war just to test a new weapon, here Zelensky gave them one on a platter of gold.

So, the fact that you are able to fire off your own Nukes basically means other countries go just sit like mumu and won't fire theirs? Right? Is this what you are saying?

NATO's Article Number 5 says if you touch one, you touch all so if you think the UK, Germany, or even France or Italy or Canada won't respond with their Nukes after sending yours to the US, you are definitely living in a fool's paradise..

Are you people even serious with these pointless posts?

The last highlight explains your entire post, very PoUtinian.. You people hardly make sense..lol.
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by orisa37: 7:37am On Apr 29, 2022
PUTIN IS HUMOUROUS.
THE JOKE IS JUST LAUGHING TO HIS HEART CONTENT.
NATO SHOULD CAPTURE HIM ALIVE.
HE IS ELON MUSK $264.6bn in WEAPONRY.
WHAT'S THIS LIFE IF FULL OF CARE?
LET BIDEN CAPTURE PUTIN
BEFORE HE COMMITS SUICIDE.
Re: Nuclear War. What Is The Meaning Of MAD? by GerogeI(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2022
plaindealer:

So, the fact that you are able to fire off your own Nukes basically means other countries go just sit like mumu and won't fire theirs? Right? Is this what you are saying?

NATO's Article Number 5 says if you touch one, you touch all so if you think the UK, Germany, or even France or Italy or Canada won't respond with their Nukes after sending yours to the US, you are definitely living in a fool's paradise..

Are you people even serious with these pointless posts?

The last highlight explains your entire post, very PoUtinian.. You people hardly make sense..lol.

No you dumbknocklehead., the fact that you can deliver hundreds of nuclear war heads using cheap ballistic missiles and over a short distance means you can deliver a slow death that will last for centuries to a country just within 30mins. And there is not much they can do themselves after you have delivered it. Only there friends can do something, and friends change with seasons.

Your whole essence seems to be about who you support in this war.
Mine is to educate you a bit on international politics as I do not know who will be reading this post. I do not want an ignorant person driving my family to war tomorrow because he thinks NATO article 5 is sacrosanct.

I have just explained to you why both US and Russia do not want anybody with more than average military capability close to their boarders, your stupid response is NATO article 5.

In case it has not gotten to your thick skull, NATO is an Association, all the parties in it are sovereigns, they can break any treaty with or without consequences, what matters most is their interest. Today Germany, Hungary and Austria are paying for Russian gas in Rubbles against EU decision, yet heaven has not fallen. Even EU officials have provided a loop hole in their own sanctions. Use your brain.

Once any country is down, whether on Russian's party or US party the others action will be based on whether they face any further threat.
Further, mind you, if you remove Russia, China, India, Pakistan, North Korea can not face 3000 nuclear war heads from US.
Similarly minus US, all of EU, Australia and Canada cannot survive some 4000 nuclear war heads from Russia, especially if delivered by hypersonic missiles. So the raw truth is that between Russia and US, whoever destroys the other will rule the world without further opposition. This is the real issue at stack not Zelenskys miscalculation.

Going religious,
Prophecies in revelations already says Russia will be a party to the last war on earth (the Armageddon) but does not mention US, so the US needs to thread very carefully. Americans know this that's why they traditionally fear the Russians coming. However, same bible prophecies does not say US will be destroyed by Gog (Russia), but by a coalition of countries formed by the AntiChrist, who we all do not know yet.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Takes Over BRICS Chairmanship / BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. / ISIS Militant Father Shows Off His Son Proudly With A Decapitated Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.