Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location (1840 Views)

Do You Have Car For Sell? Post Car Ads For Free / How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? / What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by fineboynl(m): 3:50am On Apr 29, 2022
grin

Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Mooh247: 3:52am On Apr 29, 2022
Only few local government at the outskirts of Bornu State at the extreme end of Nigeria are affected by Boko haram, except for occasional attacks, bronu is a normal cool state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by fineboynl(m): 4:13am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:
Only few local government at the outskirts of Bornu State at the extreme end of Nigeria are affected by Boko haram, except for occasional attacks, bronu is a normal cool state
this very one is a confirm scam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Mooh247: 4:14am On Apr 29, 2022
fineboynl:
this very one is a confirm scam.

Ok
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Malory: 4:16am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:
But according to you the whole of south east states are not safe at all?
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Mooh247: 4:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Malory:
But according to you the whole of south east states are not safe at all?

Stop getting paranoid where did I have such conversation with you regarding SouthEast or what's my concern with SouthEast?!

Must you people force your region on us as if we don't have 6 Geo political zones in Nigeria
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Malory: 4:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Stop getting paranoid where did I have such conversation with you regarding SouthEast or what's my concern with SouthEast?!

Must you people force your region on us as if we don't have 6 Geo political zones in Nigeria
This one don shift the goal post already. He is one of those who always reminds anyone that cares to listen how dangerous the east is because of the activities of unknown gunmen but he is here saying that the abode of Boko Haram Borno state is safe

1 Like

Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Mooh247: 4:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Malory:
This one don shift the goal post already. He is one of those who always reminds anyone that cares to listen how dangerous the east is because of the activities of unknown gunmen but he is here saying that the abode of Boko Haram Borno state is safe

Show me where I posted Your inconsiquential region pose any danger to me

Like I don't give a flying fvck about your freaking 5 little state

I have traveled to all geopolitical zones except yours and that's cos I have absolutely nothing taking me there

So why should I talk about how east is dangerous when I give no fvck about east

This topic is simply about car sales, and Bronu, kindly keep your self agradizement and ranting about SouthEast to your self

You guys just like looking for quarel all about to boost your little ego

2 Likes

Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by 1872vvv: 4:35am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by 1872vn: 4:37am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by hakym619(m): 4:39am On Apr 29, 2022
1872vx:
[s][/s]
is that why you raped your nephew

He didn't rape his nephew.
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Kingdemu: 4:42am On Apr 29, 2022
1872vx:
[s][/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Malory: 4:45am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Show me where I posted Your inconsiquential region pose any danger to me

Like I don't give a flying fvck about your freaking 5 little state

I have traveled to all geopolitical zones except yours and that's cos I have absolutely nothing taking me there

So why should I talk about how east is dangerous when I give no fvck about east

This topic is simply about car sales, and Bronu, kindly keep your self agradizement and ranting about SouthEast to your self

You guys just like looking for quarel all about to boost your little ego

Rubbish. Who cares about your little opinion about the east. In your little mind you are now a super star because of this incoherent gibberish you spitted here. I didn't read beyond the second sentence of this piece of junk knowing fully well it is all garbage without meaning. Shove whatever you think about the east down that part of your body that sees no light. You are non entity feeling funky on a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Mooh247: 4:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Malory:
Rubbish. Who cares about your little opinion about the east. In your little mind you are now a super star because of this incoherent gibberish you spitted here. I didn't read beyond the second sentence of this piece of junk knowing fully well it is all garbage without meaning. Shove whatever you think about the east down that part of your body that sees no light. You are non entity feeling funky on a faceless forum

Guy I take God beg you... Fvck off my mention and look for some else interested in your tantrum

Haaaa!!
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Malory: 4:46am On Apr 29, 2022
hakym619:

He didn't rape his nephew.
Stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Mooh247: 4:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Malory:
Stop saying what you don't know. I was a witness when it happened

If I never raped my nephew or know you may Dangote trailer crush the lair between me and you to death insha Allah

By the special grace of Ramadan any blackmailer here would never know peace till they die a painful miserable death

Must you guys show your bitterness all about Abi what's my business with you
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Malory: 4:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Guy I take God beg you... Fvck off my mention and look for some else interested in your tantrum

Haaaa!!
You have gotten my attention you have been yearning for now get off my mentions. Crap
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Malory: 4:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:

If I never raped my nephew or know you may Dangote trailer crush the lair between me and you to death insha Allah

Get out of my mentions
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Mooh247: 4:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Malory:
Get out of my mentions

If I don't know you and never met you and you accuse me of rape, and incest over mere Nairaland politics may sorrow and pain never stop from your family
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:

By the special grace of Ramadan any blackmailer here would never know peace till they die a painful miserable death

why you dey cry bra
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Mooh247: 5:33am On Apr 29, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
why you dey cry bra

Am only crying for one guy that agbala oracle would inflict with asthma and would soon die for his evil slander , defamatory comments and his useless corpse deposited at Chidubem ..

Poor boy doesn't know what's coming
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Am only crying for one guy that agbala oracle would inflict with asthma and would soon die for his evil slander , defamatory comments and his useless corpse deposited at Chidubem ..

Poor boy doesn't know what's coming
e pain you ooo

Stop insulting peoples tribe
Na tit for tat
Everybody is even
Oracle doesnt work like that
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Dem don carry politics section craze come car talk, my hideout has been compromised cool
Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by skywalker240(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Violence Politics in a peaceful car talk thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car ADS I Saw On Jiji. Look At The Price And Location by ksmart027(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
wink

(1) (Reply)

VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc / Toyota Camry 2011 or Mercedes Benz C350 2010 / Innoson Cars Vs Imported Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.