Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,079 members, 7,835,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race (413 Views)

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race / Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race by Cazzim(m): 5:47am On Apr 29, 2022
hello house, am considering buying presidential foam under APC platforms, but seriously the foam is too expensive and also considering the fact that I might not win the primary.
Re: Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race by chrisxxx(m): 6:05am On Apr 29, 2022
It is not Am but I am. Form and not Foam Platform and not Platforms as APC has one Platform in this case We can't afford to be correcting you all the time, so please rest, instead 'run' your English.

2 Likes

Re: Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race by officialmario(m): 6:10am On Apr 29, 2022
E choke mii...
Re: Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race by SILVERLINES: 6:11am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
chrisxxx:
It is not Am but I am. Form and not Foam Platform and not Platforms as APC has one Platform in this case We can't afford to be correcting you all the time, so please rest, instead 'run' your English.
[/s] na for this nigga jokes na u take serious like this?
Re: Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race by liftedud(m): 6:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Thank God that it is foam you want to buy from APC Platforms

1 Like

Re: Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race by duro4chang(m): 6:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Me too
Re: Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 29, 2022
We go give you the $100m for the ticket. Carry go!
Re: Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race by orisa37: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2022
IT'S A CONTRIBUTION TO PARTY FUND.
YOUR FOAM WILL LIFT YOU UP FOR FUTURE ELECTIONS.
Re: Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race by Transcriber: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Skyview01:
We go give you the $100m for the ticket. Carry go!
lol it's in naira
I doubt if the party is even worth $100m
Re: Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race by Cazzim(m): 5:01am On Apr 30, 2022
chrisxxx:

lols I Sabi say u be English container carry am go collect money for bank, for ur information English is not my language, so I go write and speak am de way I want thank u.
Re: Am Thinking Of Joining Presidential Race by chrisxxx(m): 6:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Cazzim:

lols I Sabi say u be English container carry am go collect money for bank, for ur information English is not my language, so I go write and speak am de way I want thank u.
You know this and you were at forefront mocking Patience Jonathan!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Discuss This. Do You Genuinely Think That Nigeria Deserves To Exist? / Buhari: Northern Presidency And Backwardness / Anambra Governor Appoints Mazi Ejimofor As Senior Special Assistant On New Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.