Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) (41630 Views)

Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by SOMTO2(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Fake news.

Oshiomole is gunning for Edo North Senatorial Seat and not the President.

With which certificate na?
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by riczy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Newton2024:
Every Tom, Dick and Harry is now declaring to run. Charlatans that ought to be serving life sentence if it was to be in a sane clan.
clime n nt clan
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Newton2024: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
riczy:
clime n nt clan
Thank you.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by 1872ym: 4:42am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
If Oshiomhale despite his achievements ad Governor is a clown to you, what then is woman voiced and overhyped obi who has no legacy to his name as Governor would be called?
Caricature I guess

[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by ogbuefi677(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2022
Winning123:
Shut up your mouth. Every qualified Nigerian can aspire to the office of the President. I voted for this government and given the opportunity against PDP will do so again. Tell me the major infrastructure PDP and Jonathan did during their disastrous tenure. After they has wasted Nigerian resources buying gold bra, you had the effrontery to challenge a man who is about to finish the Second Niger bridge

Muslim man grin
Once them tell una one thing for mosque una go carry am enter market.
Dem no tell u say that gold bra talk na fake grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.