Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) (41617 Views)

Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Clowns that couldn't govern a state wanna be president......If you see roads in Edo state you would wonder if they have ever had governors.

When he was NLC president he was making noise upandan.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by MrUchenna1(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2022
NOLLYWOOD NEW ARM.....ACTORS EVERY WHERE IN NAIJA
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by suffering: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Money full Naija.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Nigeria presidency is now a joke Its a pity
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Where una for they see hundred million make una tell person abeg..abi na free
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2022
It's a welcome development
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by KaluwisxPRO: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2022
This is nothing but a fraudulent scheme by both APC and PDP to raise funds for the party without breaking the new electoral law of donating more than the allowed funds by INEC.

There’s no way all these clowns thinks they have a chance.

Hosting a fundraiser for the party will be a bad business for them because they do not want the citizens to see their donations to the party as misplaced priorities so they turned it into this jest of 100m as a scheme.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Mooh247: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2022
cool

Newest MMM in town

Buy form for ₦100m

Agree to step down for consensus candidate and offer a price ₦300m with agreement for juicy appointment

Collect your ₦300 million a night to primaries,

Mount the Podium at eagles square, cry bitterly and offer to step down for the greater good of APC

Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2022
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
KaluwisxPRO:
This is nothing but a fraudulent scheme by APC to raise funds for the party without breaking your he new electoral law of donating more than the allowed funds by INEC.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Polynek(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Chaaaii grin
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Asari dokobo and tompolo will very soon decline there interest to contest for the presidency
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2022
aycapri:
Hmm, is it that easy to become the president of a country? A country in serious debt for that matter. Well, this is where you would know that these people are not contesting to improve the state of the country but to embezzle fund and put the country in more serious debt. Anyway, He whoever that have ears; let him hear. My 2 cent.

That's why shehu sani asked all of them why they didn't give buhari all these solutions that they now want to use to solve Nigeria's problems
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
This is nothing but a fraudulent scheme by APC to raise funds for the party without breaking your he new electoral law of donating more than the allowed funds by INEC.

U have a point
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Addme: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Devilagentcap:
Ahh. Is there something else we ain't knowing?? Coz it's going to 14 candidates now. 100m×14. Ahhh
It's obvious they are being sponsored to achieve a particular aim. If you ask me, I will say Tinubu is involved in all these people picking form.
Common, N100m isn't that small money to throw in the ocean like that for some of them knowing fully well they aren't going anywhere.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Bosenan: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2022
It is clear what the APC is doing, raising campaign funds through all the fallacious declarations of every tom, dick n harry, to avoid raising suspicions about the souce of campaign funds.

EFCC should probe the source f the 100m each candidate is dropping for EOI n nomination forms, i bet it is coming from govt coffers
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by toogbasky(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2022
In a sane society, men like Oshiomole should be the once declaring,,, but Nigerians do not deserve good governance.

The best Labour president,,, does labour still exist

The best Edo state governor,, is there still a government house in Edo?
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Skymason20(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2022
He got my vote ..... I will use that as apologize on behalf of Edo people who voted obaseki
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by TriCee: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2022
I am not even a Tinubu supporter, talk more of urchin, these are mere political calculations. I'm sure you made similar comments about Buhari, and he went on to rule Nigeria. It is really unfortunate my dear.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You Tinubu urchins like decieving yourselfs

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Transcriber: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2022
faithfull18:
Lol, at this rate, I will declare too, I have integrity and won't steal our common wealth.
if you have spare 100m
Show your boy love smiley
No go waste am abeg shocked cry
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Yves4real(f): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by ityP(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2022
OVB123:
Fake news

Not fake
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Zikimani: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Ahn ahn!!!another aspirants?abi e get sumtin wey dem dis pple dey see wey we no see?
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by MrPADDY(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
These guys are pretty so sure that to have access to loot in Nigeria is to join politics, declare interest to run, and win or lose, you will smile to the bank.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Mjpem23(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=112363490]Special Invitation.
EDO NO DEY CARRY LAST LMAO �
THIS ONE WEY NO FIT WIN HIM POLLING UNIT
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Pastorsmile: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2022
Oshiobaba is running for Senate.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Special Invitation.

Dear Sir/Madam
I wish to specially invite you to Comrade Adams Oshiomhole’s public declaration to contest for the office of President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, in the 2023 general election, under the platform of the APC.

Date: Friday April 29th 2022.

Venue: Cyprian Ekwensi Center for Arts and Culture, Area 10 Abuja.

Time: 3 pm prompt.

Your presence will be highly appreciated.

Signed:
Victor Oshioke
Restructure The Change 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=556964869112071&id=100043956887638&sfnsn=scwspmo
this man get 100m. But I regard it as fake news until declaration
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Sometimes I don't know what these people take us for. If no be say Nigeria don finish, imagine the Yahaya Bello and his likes wanting to lead Nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by kingemaker(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2022
These guys are probably working for ABAT
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2022
smiley smiley
MrPADDY:
These guys are pretty so sure that to have access to loot in Nigeria is to join politics, declare interest to run, and win or lose, you will smile to the bank.
Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Bastardize everything in dis contraption so things could be returned to normal...

Chalatans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.