Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! (11080 Views)

Ruling On Not Going To Jumu’ah / What Should A Person Do If He Catches Up With The Tashahhud In Jumu’ah Prayer? / Crushing The Claim That Every Act Of Bid’ah Completely Takes Its Doer Out Of Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by truthCoder: 4:18pm On May 06, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Being in spiritual blindness , everybody expression is always unclear to you.

Explain ‘Spiritual Blindness’.

Are you saying ‘spotting ignorant’ is a spiritually correct grammatical expression?

What was going through your mind when you were composing that reply?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by advocatejare(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

I like your explanation. Where did Muhammad commands killing, killing, as if Islam is all about killing and as if killing, killing is not in one way or the other recorded in the Bible?

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes,”" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it."[/b] Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." ....
Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they
killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al- Ashraf."

-Sahih Bukhari 5:59:369
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 9:24pm On May 06, 2022
truthCoder:

If you check my profile, you would see clearly where it is stated that i am a muslim.

Now do you have a problem with that?

Must my own ‘muslimity’ conform to yours?

Now that we have put our differences behind us my muslim brother, can we address the issues at hand?

I will bring up one little, small, tiny part of islam…’ Slavery’.

The modern world has a consensus against slavery. Western biased islamic cities like UAE are also, as a matter of government policy, against slavery.

Islam however has been a religion that has supported and advocated for the ownership of slaves. It is on record in the islamic books that the prophet even owned and traded in slaves, even having sex with slaves.

Slavery was banned on paper in the islamic countries only few decades ago. As at the tome Lord Lugard was having tea over the map of Nigeria in 1914, slavery was even still practiced in Arabia.

Sexual slavery is still existing in some countries like Oman. Some Arabs have been reportedly selling slaves online.

There has been a tacit silence on this subject amongst islamic clerics some of whom try to twist the narrative by saying everyone is a slave to Allah.

What’s your opinion on slavery and do you think the inclusion of slavery support in the islamic holy books should never have happened?

Which type of muslim are you? Which type of Islam are you practising?
Quote a verse(s) in the Qur'an to back your above argument. What Prophet Muhammad(saw) said in his FAREWELL sermon and as widely available, explicitly condemned not only slavery but also racism. That any country secretly or openly practising it is another thing entirely. Even, apart from slavery you pointed out, is there no any other forbidden that some so-called faithfuls are floating with pleasure? If Adam and Eve disobeyed a single instruction directly from their Lord, what can we say of the children of Adam? There is no Prophet without disobedient followers.
My argument here is not to defend but to explain that Islam, as designed by Allah, is for human dignity but man himself through free will and subservient to Satan is losing his position on earth over other creation.
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by Antiislaam(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

15th time now I have been asking this lost but found Israel sheep in Nigeria, evading the answer with different blabla.
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria with the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?

This maggot slave has come again derailing threads.. Shey allah has blindfolded you again to see what I asked in response to what you are saying.. We asked you to create a topic on this but allah has not help you to do that..

Well, you will tell us the reason why allah's paedophile messenger, rapist, warlord, criminal refused to fight for allah outside Saudi Arabia and also the reason he was poisoned to death in Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by Antiislaam(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

Peace to us all.

You will tell that slave not to be an hypocrite
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 11:38pm On May 06, 2022
Antiislaam:

This maggot slave has come again derailing threads.. Shey allah has blindfolded you again to see what I asked in response to what you are saying.. We asked you to create a topic on this but allah has not help you to do that..

Well, you will tell us the reason why allah's paedophile messenger, rapist, warlord, criminal refused to fight for allah outside Saudi Arabia and also the reason he was poisoned to death in Saudi Arabia

16th time with blabla reply.
Derailing the threads you lied to take part, abi?
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria with the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by Antiislaam(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

16th time with blabla reply.
Derailing the threads you lied to take part, abi?

Na who dey derail threads? grin you need a very hot camel urine to get your senses back

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 11:53pm On May 06, 2022
advocatejare:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes,”" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it."[/b] Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." ....
Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they
killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al- Ashraf."

-Sahih Bukhari 5:59:369

1. " Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass" 1Samuel 15:3.

2. "And they warred against Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses and they slew all the males" Numbers 31:7.

3. " And afterward Joshua smote them, and slew them and hanged them on five trees....." Joshua 10:11.
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 11:59pm On May 06, 2022
Antiislaam:

Na who dey derail threads? grin you need a very hot camel urine to get your senses back

The threads you lied to take part?
17th time now with blabla and diversion reply to:
What is a religious affinity between Nigerian Christian tribe and twelve tribes of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by truthCoder: 2:05am On May 07, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Which type of muslim are you? Which type of Islam are you practising?
Quote a verse(s) in the Qur'an to back your above argument. What Prophet Muhammad(saw) said in his FAREWELL sermon and as widely available, explicitly condemned not only slavery but also racism. That any country secretly or openly practising it is another thing entirely. Even, apart from slavery you pointed out, is there no any other forbidden that some so-called faithfuls are floating with pleasure? If Adam and Eve disobeyed a single instruction directly from their Lord, what can we say of the children of Adam? There is no Prophet without disobedient followers.
My argument here is not to defend but to explain that Islam, as designed by Allah, is for human dignity but man himself through free will and subservient to Satan is losing his position on earth over other creation.

As i said earlier, my own type of islam is not up for probe by anyone except you have intentions of disenfranchising me, which I would not accept.

You are quoting Mohammed’s farewell speech where he reconfirmed beating of women and said “…they are like domestic animals with you and do not possess anything “.

Your reference to him abolishing slavery in that sermon is false. Not only did he own slaves till he died, he didn’t abolish it.

He only said “…the noblest of you in Allah’s sight is the most godfearing: Arab has no merit over non-Arab other than godfearingness”.

The above quote simply says only people who fear Allah are noble and not by being born an Arab.

Mohammed had a full lifetime to stop slavery, grant women equal rights and prevent racism but he didn’t. He spent his whole life enjoying the benefits.

In the finals sermon which you gleefully quoted, he is clearly confirming the lower value of women, reconfirming their equality to domestic animals and did not abolish slavery.

Slavery was only abolished in 1962 in Saudi Arabia and Yemen, in 1970 in Oman and the 1981 in Mauritania.

All these countries still practice slavery and we have Nigerian girls, both muslims and christians and atheists locked up in rooms in Oman as we speak today, working as sex slaves for the amusement of their Muslim owners.

Mauritania, still has a caste system where blacks are seen as slaves by blood.
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by Antiislaam(m): 7:24am On May 07, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

The threads you lied to take part?
17th time now with blabla and diversion reply to:
What is a religious affinity between Nigerian Christian tribe and twelve tribes of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?

When will you ask your chief imam to explain twelve tribe Jesus he brainwashed you with, Christian snake, etc

Moreso, when will you will tell us the reason why allah's paedophile messenger, rapist, warlord, criminal refused to fight for allah outside Saudi Arabia and also the reason he was poisoned to death in Saudi Arabia

Are you scared or afraid to create a topic on TRINITY? Or is it a taboo in islam to create a topic and ask we Christians difficult questions bothering your mind as the authors of Quran directed you to seek for knowledge from we Christians?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 4:27pm On May 07, 2022
Antiislaam:

When will you ask your chief imam to explain twelve tribe Jesus he brainwashed you with, Christian snake, etc

Moreso, when will you will tell us the reason why allah's paedophile messenger, rapist, warlord, criminal refused to fight for allah outside Saudi Arabia and also the reason he was poisoned to death in Saudi Arabia

Are you scared or afraid to create a topic on TRINITY? Or is it a taboo in islam to create a topic and ask we Christians difficult questions bothering your mind as the authors of Quran directed you to seek for knowledge from we Christians?
18th time
What is the religious affinity between a Nigerian Christian tribe and twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 4:42pm On May 07, 2022
truthCoder:

As i said earlier, my own type of islam is not up for probe by anyone except you have intentions of disenfranchising me, which I would not accept.

You are quoting Mohammed’s farewell speech where he reconfirmed beating of women and said “…they are like domestic animals with you and do not possess anything “.

Your reference to him abolishing slavery in that sermon is false. Not only did he own slaves till he died, he didn’t abolish it.

He only said “…the noblest of you in Allah’s sight is the most godfearing: Arab has no merit over non-Arab other than godfearingness”.

The above quote simply says only people who fear Allah are noble and not by being born an Arab.

Mohammed had a full lifetime to stop slavery, grant women equal rights and prevent racism but he didn’t. He spent his whole life enjoying the benefits.

In the finals sermon which you gleefully quoted, he is clearly confirming the lower value of women, reconfirming their equality to domestic animals and did not abolish slavery.

Slavery was only abolished in 1962 in Saudi Arabia and Yemen, in 1970 in Oman and the 1981 in Mauritania.

All these countries still practice slavery and we have Nigerian girls, both muslims and christians and atheists locked up in rooms in Oman as we speak today, working as sex slaves for the amusement of their Muslim owners.

Mauritania, still has a caste system where blacks are seen as slaves by blood.
Thrash! Thrash!! Thrash!!!
I don't have time to waste with you. Most of what you wrote above are fabricated lies, cooked, served and eaten amongst enemies of Islam. Good luck to you and your programmed hatred for Islam.
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by truthCoder: 6:35pm On May 07, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Thrash! Thrash!! Thrash!!!
I don't have time to waste with you. Most of what you wrote above are fabricated lies, cooked, served and eaten amongst enemies of Islam. Good luck to you and your programmed hatred for Islam.

Let me allow you wallow in the splendor of your delusions then...
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 6:54pm On May 07, 2022
truthCoder:

Let me allow you wallow in the splendor of your delusions then...

Just as you too go deeper in your spiritual darkness.
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by truthCoder: 7:34pm On May 07, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Just as you too go deeper in your spiritual darkness.

I thought you said you didn’t have my time.

Since you do, can you mention one single lie that you claimed i said in my earlier response?

One lie
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by advocatejare(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

1. " Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass" 1Samuel 15:3.

2. "And they warred against Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses and they slew all the males" Numbers 31:7.

3. " And afterward Joshua smote them, and slew them and hanged them on five trees....." Joshua 10:11.

Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by Antiislaam(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

18th time
What is the religious affinity between a Nigerian Christian tribe and twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?

When is allah going to help you answer all these questions from the previous topic to this?

Antiislaam:

Shey in your own ile-kewu, you were brainwashed with to be using questions to answer question abi?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 7:29pm On May 08, 2022
Antiislaam:

When is allah going to help you answer all these questions from the previous topic to this?

Shey in your own ile-kewu, you were brainwashed with to be using questions to answer question abi?
19th time
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and the twelve tribes of the House of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by Antiislaam(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

19th time
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and the twelve tribes of the House of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?

This question dey give allah big headache to answer through you abi

Antiislaam:

Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 1:15am On May 09, 2022
Antiislaam:

This question dey give allah big headache to answer through you abi

20th time:
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and the Twelve tribes of the House of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by Antiislaam(m): 1:39am On May 09, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

20th time:
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and the Twelve tribes of the House of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?

Antiislaam:
You will tell us the reason why allah's paedophile messenger, rapist, warlord, criminal refused to fight for allah outside Saudi Arabia and also the reason he was poisoned to death in Saudi Arabia
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 7:22am On May 09, 2022
Antiislaam:

21st time:
Which kind of religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by Antiislaam(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

21st time:
Which kind of religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?

Antiislaam:

You will tell us the reason why allah's paedophile messenger, rapist, warlord, criminal refused to fight for allah outside Saudi Arabia and also the reason he was poisoned to death in Saudi Arabia
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 5:36am On May 10, 2022
Antiislaam:

22nd time:
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria with 12 tribes of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by Antiislaam(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

22nd time:
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria with 12 tribes of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?

When is allah gonna help you to answer this lovely and wonderful questions since a month ago?

1. Who are the twelve tribes of Jesus you mentioned on the very first day you jumped into the matter that doesn't consign you?

2. Where is God as snake or Christian snake written in Bible as you're been brainwashed with by the league of alfas and imams

3. Where is the Christian lion?

4. Have you consulted your chief imam to tell you more about London Barber God?

5. Why did allah's paedophile messenger, rapist, warlord, criminal refused to fight for allah outside Saudi Arabia and also the reason he was poisoned to death in Saudi

6. WHY ARE THOU allah's Slaves?

When you JUMPED into the MATTER THAT DOESN'T CONSIGN YOU, Why are these questions difficult for allah to answer through you?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 10:25pm On May 10, 2022
Antiislaam:

When is allah gonna help you to answer this lovely and wonderful questions since a month ago?

1. Who are the twelve tribes of Jesus you mentioned on the very first day you jumped into the matter that doesn't consign you?

2. Where is God as snake or Christian snake written in Bible as you're been brainwashed with by the league of alfas and imams

5. Why did allah's paedophile messenger, rapist, warlord, criminal refused to fight for allah outside Saudi Arabia and also the reason he was poisoned to death in Saudi

When you JUMPED into the MATTER THAT DOESN'T CONSIGN YOU, Why are these questions difficult for allah to answer through you?
23rd time:
What is a religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria with the 12 tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by Antiislaam(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

23rd time:
What is a religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria with the 12 tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?

So you just jumped into the matter that doesn't consign you with this your low IQ abi grin allah don shame you

Antiislaam:

Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 10:48pm On May 11, 2022
Antiislaam:

So you just jumped into the matter that doesn't consign you with this your low IQ abi grin allah don shame you

24th time :
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria with the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 10:49pm On May 11, 2022
advocatejare:

Continue
4. "And afterwards, Joshua smote them and slew them, and hanged them on five trees...." Joshua 10:26.
5. " And they found Adonibezek in Bezek and they fought against him, and slew the Canaanites and the Perizzite" Judge 1:5.
6. " And Judah went with Simeon, his brother and they slew the Canaanites that inhabited Zephat, and utterly destroyed it." Judge 1:17
7. "And they slew of Moab at that time about ten thousand men, all lusty and all men of valour , and there escape not a man" Judge 3:29.
8. "And after him was Anat , which slew of the Philistines six hundred men with an ox goad..." Judge 3:31
9. " And they took two princes of the Midianite... and they slew.....and brought heads of Oreb and Zeeb to Gideon on the other side of Jordan"Judge 7:25.
10. "And he found a new jawbone of an ass, and put forth his hand and took it, and slew a thousand men therewith" Judge 15:15.
11. " And the spirit of the Lord came upon him and he went down to Ashkelon and slew a thousand thirty men of them..." Judge 14:19.
Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by Antiislaam(m): 12:52am On May 12, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

24th time :
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria with the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?

See as allah don shame you oo

Antiislaam:

Re: Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! by gaskiyamagana: 5:13am On May 12, 2022
Antiislaam:

See as allah don shame you oo

25th time:
How did Allah come join a Christian tribe in Nigeria with the Twelve tribes of the House of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Root Causes Of Entering Hellfire And Paradise Are Four / How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home / Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.