Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,408 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today (2912 Views)

Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA / Tinubu To Submit Presidential Nomination Form Today / Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by oikirodah(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2022
No Time To Watch Telemundo: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today

"No time to want to dey sit down dey watch Telemundo...Me I nor want telemundo
Me I get place me I wan go....See, the boy Dey busy"

This song,(Telemundo) sung by Mr. 2Kay with Timaya, has stood the test of time. It is about minding one's own business while pursuing one's dreams. They discussed how they didn't have time for animosity or idle chatter.

Read Also 2023: A Look At The APC’s 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu’s Unanimous Support By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

Since the beginning of the electoral season with the announcement of desire to run for president and the acquisition of forms, all thoughts regarding other presidential hopefuls' supporters have focused solely on how Tinubu would be shamed, as if they are the delegates they are supposed to be attending.

All of their campaign techniques revolve around TELEMUNDO, a plot about the cabal tormenting and frustrating Tinubu.

How their aspirant is the one who has been anointed. Instead of pushing for their "unstructured" aspirants, some supporters are busy talking about Tinubu this and Tinubu that as if it is the language that the delegates will hear.

If you don't know the song, go listen to it and thank me later; it inspires and repels the trolls. Telemundo isn't on because the boy is too busy.

Anyway, Asiwaju of Nigeria, with apologies to Oga Dangote, will be picking his presidential form today, Abuja is already under lockdown, and the game has begun.

Hear Timaya, it's time for the men to separate from the lads." Steady on my grind me nor get time for any hater"

The jam is so full of wisdom that it talks about doing the right thing at the appropriate moment, daydreaming or making up stories about how Buhari removed Osiomhole because of Tinubu, how the governors are unhappy over Ambode, how Tinubu became too powerful, and so on. Continue to talk as if this is what the delegates want to hear.

I'll leave off with this final hit line from Timaya, informing the haters how they'll pay the price if they don't do the right thing and instead focus on Tinubu.

"Oh no no no no no no no no no no
When you waste your time later you go say na witch Dey worry you....
When you waste your time, you go begin to begin to say them Dey follow you
When you waste your time, You go go to church and cast and Dey cast am Dey bind am Dey go, Cast and Dey cast am Dey bind am Dey go."

Once again my name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirdoah and na me be the Principal and Chairman/CEO Bush Radio Academy.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/no-time-to-watch-telemundo-abuja-on-lockdown-as-tinubu-picks-presidential-form-today/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by PrinceOfLagos: 7:00am On Apr 29, 2022
Abuja on a lockdown because a corrupt man wants to pick form?

Other contenders picked up the form and no noise about it now it's the turn of this old corrupt man his sycophants no go allow person hear word

Tinubu that ought to be in jail for the atrocities himself and family has committed in Lagos and south west

The role he played in the killings of endsars protesters at Lekki toll gate still fresh in our minds but that's talk for another day

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria , corrupt , Bigot, greedy, selfish, old, sick and out of modern day reality ...

May Tinubu never be president of this country .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by God1000(m): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2022
Nigeria makes me sick everyday with her daily wrong decisions.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by matrix199(m): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2022
When has Abuja become Bourdillon?

Well, if the warnings of the eagles to the chickens to be mindful of what they push for as leaders are not heeded, when the flood of economic hardship sweeps the land, the chickens suffer, while the eagles who are well adapted to fly are lesser affected.

I've realised that the problem with this country is not the leaders but the peasants, senseless people. Thus, I've equipped myself to weather any economic hardship, inflation, the pathetic lots out-choose for the country. When chickens unwittingly pray for flood against the ducks, the chickens soon learn their lesson.

1 Like

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by Segunaja: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2022
I wish him well

4 Likes

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by PrinceOfLagos: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by WonderManly(m): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2022
Imagine that! Buhari need to say something about this if is right..

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by rayvelez(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2022
The big thief is about to pick form...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by malel1: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Poster na u lock am down ?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by Benmob: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Lock down undecided undecided ,na wa for diz op

3 Likes

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by Gozac: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Trash as usual by the worst paid sycophant. As for Tinubu we wish you well, APC ticket will surely to the most qualified Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, he is the unity candidate for APC

1 Like

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Lockdown in what sense? As in no vehicular and human movement or business activities? Is the jockey picking a form no one has ever pick that everywhere should be on lockdown? What is special about his own form? Is it in gold print? The way these urchins of Tinubu are desperate I am afraid they may announce the primary election themselves without waiting for Adamu.
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by SwissMass: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts and cannibals tears flowing freely, the fear the name Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abimba of nyamiri land normally send into akpu munching gorillas is normally heart stopping, they can't stomach it.
No one can stop GOD's project

6 Likes

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by Reality3080: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2022
SwissMass:
Baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts and cannibals tears flowing freely, the fear the name Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abimba of nyamiri land normally send into akpu munching gorillas is normally heart stopping, they can't stomach it.
No one can stop GOD's project
igbos have turn wailing to full time job

6 Likes

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by Bobloco: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2022
G
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by SwissMass: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Reality3080:
igbos have turn wailing to full time job
Of course, instead of them campaigning for their candidate, they are into campaign of calumny, who can win election by mere propaganda, Tinubu came out they complained, Osinbajo came you are against him, even if Yoruba present Jesus Christ, they will still accuse him of dying and raising the third day.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by Nigerialabalaba: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Other contenders picked up the form and no noise about it now it's the turn of this old corrupt man his sycophants no go allow person hear word

Tinubu that ought to be in jail for the atrocities himself and family has committed in Lagos and south west

The role he played in the killings of endsars protesters at Lekki toll gate still fresh in our minds but that's talk for another day

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria , corrupt , Bigot, greedy, selfish, old, sick and out of modern day reality ...

Omo Igbo, make u face ur Fulani Daddy Atiku wey u Ibo people love and leave Yoruba people to face dem Tinubu.

Dis one wey u dey run upandan shey owerri dey on rampage again ni?
Omo Igbo, mon key e o

6 Likes

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by Reality3080: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2022
SwissMass:
Of course, instead of them campaigning for their candidate, they are into campaign of calumny, who can win election by mere propaganda, Tinubu came out they complained, Osinbajo came you are against him, even if Yoruba present Jesus Christ, they will still accuse him of dying and raising the third day.
Reno their greatest supporter cleared them yesterday that if we are to face reality no igbo man can get presidency by 2023 but instead of listening to what he has to say they started with the trademark which is insult.

They don't entertain contrary opinion, once they don't agree with u the next thing is insult.

They don't believe they can convince u to see things from their point of view,even as clueless as buhari is his supporters still try to apply sense despite d fact that he's already in power n has noting to lose but d Peter obi that can't won't pdp primary is who his supporters are insulting electorates

4 Likes

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by Babaken(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Same way some people tell them warn them about baba go slow they call them people of hate here is another one. At the end na them go suffer it most.
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by seunmsg(m): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2022
The big masquerade is about to dance, all the snaked masquerades will be watching as spectators. This is God’s own project to reset Nigeria. I have no doubt we will get it right with Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by onuwaje(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Which yeye lockdown?

Heavy rain de stall my movement
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by adekolaelect(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2022
Truly Tinubu gives his hater much truobles . "My name has become an assets to the Media" secondly his name has become an heart attack for his haters.
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by McJelly(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2022
No be lockdown na lockup.
My prayer sha be say make the average Nigerian including me no suffer for the incoming tenure whosoever eventually emerge as president.
May God put a leader who will be something to everyone there..
IRE OOO......
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by drlateef: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Please lock him up yourself. Wailing for life proud member.
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by cocolacec(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yahoo boy better go and find a legit job before you die of heart attack on Tinubu affairs.Too much bile is dangerous for the liver,enugo.
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu Boyz just too dull. Dem no get sense at all
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Lockdown how? If this country burns it’s media houses that will cause it, this is crazy
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by MyMouth(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So yahaya bello that picked his form did it quitely right
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2022
No lock down anything PDP is doing his screen today for its presidential post who sabi tinubu bello has more population than the tiniubu guy
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by Asswipemod: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
seunmsg:
The big masquerade is about to dance, all the snaked masquerades will be watching as spectators. This is God’s own project to reset Nigeria. I have no doubt we will get it right with Tinubu.

And who made you the arbiter of which project belongs to God and which doesn't? Oh, maybe you are oblivious to the spiritual truth that says expressly that it is what is highly lifted up(preferred by men) that is actually an abomination to God. Unless of course you are referring to another god. But this Baba God wey create all things no dey behind Tinubu. It's only delusional, empty and powerless "gods" like you that are behind him.
Re: Abuja On Lockdown As Tinubu Picks Presidential Form Today by islandsscotch8: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB/ESN Camp Bursted In Orlu / Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) / Floating Naira Is A Political Decision Not Economic One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.