Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) (2911 Views)

APC, Tinubu Using Obasanjo’s Template Of Loyalty To Rule - Dr Salihu Lukman / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu Using A Teleprompter To Read His Speech At Chatham House / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by Gistsme1(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Another campaign strategy for the presidential candidate of the ruling party APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWJxk2MVoVI

A video shared online caption the moment some APC Supporter using Corn Stand to Campaign for Tinubu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjM0BMMDSC6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by falcon01: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2022
Ok?
Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by KingKO22: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Innovative leader no be mate of Noise maker and liers

Obituary zombidiots tell your master to come and learn work grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by bluebay(m): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2022
KingKO22:

You go suffer tey sha

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by femisplash: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Dumb zombidients have successfully used Agriculture to promote Tinubu's caimpaign but thinking they were insulting him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by NuclearReactor: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2022
KingKO22:

While other candidiates are talking solutions and unveiling blueprints on how to move the country forward, your agbado lord is shouting "it is my turn" and using stomach infastructure to entice poor nigerians... Shame!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by NuclearReactor: 7:32am On Oct 02, 2022
KingKO22:

What is innovative about this While other candidiates are talking solutions and unveiling blueprints on how to move the country forward, your agbado lord is shouting "it is my turn" and using stomach infastructure to entice poor nigerians... Shame!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by Majesty2(m): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2022
Awa lomo Baba Alagbado
BAT is an unstoppable train
Victory is ours come 2023

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by Majesty2(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
What is innovative about this While other candidiates are talking solutions and unveiling blueprints on how to move the country forward, your agbado lord is shouting "it is my turn" and using stomach infastructure to entice poor nigerians... Shame!!
handkerchief or bucket, una don use ur tears to wet the floor

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by hisgrace090: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubu the candidate that promise to recruit 50million soldiers to feed them daily by chewing corn and cassava.

Chew cassava in the morning and corn in the evening will be the norm but it will not work for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Tomorrow is still Sunday in one region grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by Trapnews: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by hisgrace090: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Majesty2:
Awa lomo Baba Alagbado
BAT is an unstoppable train
Victory is ours come 2023

I can see you're now fully ready to chew corn and cassava for 4 yrs' count me out of such arrangement period.
Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by Trapnews: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
You should be ashamed of yourself. Learn to appreciate innovation when you see one. Tinubu is the only candidate walking the talk, others are just giving empty promises. Let's follow a leader who is teaching us thow o catch fish.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by Difrent: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2022
bluebay:

You go suffer tey sha

Just pray make God remove Corn and cassava from your diet if no be hunger go Kill you

Igbos that cant do without Akpu....a cassava by product dey diss person because of cassava.....no be juju be that

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by OKOATA(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Only agbado urchins will buy from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by phatriqk(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2022
Everything tinubu does is a campaign strategy in the minds of BAT supporters, if he pees on himself in public today or collapses on a podium BAT supporters will say is a campaign strategy to appeal to Nigerians conscience that even in his weak state he still has Nigeria’s interest and I will die to protect it, by the time BAT loot the treasury dry BAT supporters will come here and say he has laid out template for the coming leaders to follow………..I pity those selling their futures cheap because of sentiments, na all of us go suffer am, you see all this politicians they have nothing to lose, if eventually BAT emerges winner 2023, PO and AA have mansions abroad to wait out the next 8 years it’s me and you that will endure the hardships. As a presidential candidate come out and tell the people what your goals and aspirations are, it’s not about strategizing and trying to force the outcome in your favor, is it after you win the election you will now start planning. PO and AA have made public appearances discussing about plans for Nigerians even though some of the interviews flopped for PO, but still yet I admired the fact they have the integrity and confidence to show their face to the people they are asking for votes, somebody is there busy strategizing on how to boost numbers in his favor, this just shows you the supporters that you’re nothing but numbers in his agenda. Omo wise up and get sense.
Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by BATified2023: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2022
bluebay:

You go suffer tey sha
this is what d owner of this platform have to say

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by DWickedLandLord: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Difrent:

Just pray make God remove Corn and cassava from your diet if no be hunger go Kill you

Igbos that cant do without Akpu....a cassava by product dey diss person because of cassava.....no be juju be that

Igbos can't do without Akpu??
lol
Where did you conduct this poll?

You people really be insulting cheap data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by DOTian: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2022
KingKO22:

So what's the message here?
"On corn we stand"
Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by BATified2023: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2022
femisplash:
Dumb zombidients have successfully used Agriculture to promote Tinubu's caimpaign but thinking they were insulting him.
don’t mind them

Farmers have keyed into it n they see tinubu as d agricultural candidate
There was a video where tinubu held a meeting with farmers association of Nigeria n they discussed at length but these mumu still think it’s all about insulting people on social media

People like sega link tried to tell them d truth but they are feigning ignorance,their eye go clear when reality hits them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by BATified2023: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2022
NuclearReactor:
While other candidiates are talking solutions and unveiling blueprints on how to move the country forward, your agbado lord is shouting "it is my turn" and using stomach infastructure to entice poor nigerians... Shame!!
I am sure u aren’t even staying in d south east
Many of u will enjoy Lagos n even use naira taxi card but still come online to insult d initiator
Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by NuclearReactor: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
BATified2023:
I am sure u aren’t even staying in d south east
Many of u will enjoy Lagos n even use naira taxi card but still come online to insult d initiator
Lol i am from and live in Rivers, i am not insulting but i am demanding that the initiator talk and outline smart ideas on how to move the country forward and not merely do stomach infastructure!!
Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by FixNigeria2023: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
If this is the type of innovation you need in your life then am sorry for your parents...I think they actually regretted giving birth to you
KingKO22:

Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by Difrent: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Igbos can't do without Akpu??
lol
Where did you conduct this poll?

You people really be insulting cheap data

What's igbos best food?
Yoruba ...... amala
Hausa........tuwo
Fulani.........fura da nunu
Igbos...........Akpu

Be proud of your heritage.....it's just stoopid to condemn the source of your best food because you want to mock someone.

Oya pray make God remove Corn from your diet
Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by DWickedLandLord: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Difrent:

What's igbos best food?
Yoruba ...... amala
Hausa........tuwo
Fulani.........fura da nunu
Igbos...........Akpu

Be proud of your heritage.....it's just stoopid to condemn the source of your best food because you want to mock someone.

Oya pray make God remove Corn from your diet

Yes..YOU said it..so it must be
Thank you mr authority

Akpu above Yam? Beans? Rice? Garri?
Akpu that I can't remember the last time I ate? Easily over 20yrs
Akpu that recently just started coming to the city? Used to be a strictly village thing. Which meant most people ate it when in their village.

If you don't know what to do with your data abeg dash
Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Agbado on the beat....
Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by Olowoeko11: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
I like this clean concept Lagos road side boil and corn seller should adopt it councilor and local government chairmen can use it as empowerment tools
Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
bluebay:

You go suffer tey sha
You mean he'll suffer like Anambrans whose doctors were on strike for 13 months?
Re: Tinubu Using Corn Stand As A Campaign Strategy In Lagos (pic, Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
FixNigeria2023:
If this is the type of innovation you need in your life then am sorry for your parents...I think they actually regretted giving birth to you
So which innovation should be key into? Doctors strike?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Leading Ongoing Arewa Twitter Poll (PICS) / 58 Christians Killed In Maiduguri On Saturday. No Muslim Was Touched / Biggest Scandal In Oil “subsidy Removal” Fraud By Farooq A. Kperog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.