Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) (43215 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Oòni Of Ife Gifts Portable Bundles Of Cash As He Pays Him Visit In His Palace / E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Ogaga87(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This niggar should focus more on making good music to please his fans not the trending trending every minute grin grin
Today portable this
Tomorrow portable that

He no dey tire to dey trend...

How many music can he still produce to earn such fame.. Abeg stop criticising the guy.. This is how to fate propose to bless him, let him enjoy it
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by stagger: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Grace means "unmerited favour"

God says, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will show compassion on whom I will show compassion (Romans 9 v 15 referencing an earlier statement God made to Moses).

You cannot buy the mercy and favour of God with good works. Not possible.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by nobetoday: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Christians really loves things of the world, that's why you'll be hearing things like "one corner for Jesus", "gospel rap" etc.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by freddie009(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Seniorwriter:
SMH....Religion Na Politics....rest on Majekodunmi.....

So many god of men are sycophants! What's the good in this act of giving by this god of men(pastor)

@Seniorwriter

Life as a whole is politics. If you play the game well you go succeed.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Yommychrz(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
YAHOO PASTOR,PASTOR INDEED.IS THAT HOW CHRISTIANS DRESS ANBD BEHAVE? angry
una get dressing code lol
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by danngnews: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
muhammaduyusufu:
title of topic should be:

Nigerian Pastor Rewards Portable For Being A Good Role Model For Christians

*End time pastors* grin

Nairaland pastor righteousness wey dey create endtime topics back to back did not get shingba grin

Bro you dey vex ooh.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by oluwamaich(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Misplaced Priority.

Is that the gospel?
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by andico34: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
envoymedia:
Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable With £3000 in London (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90mnx3x9wQ4

Nigerian pastor and founder of Salvation Proclaimers Anointed Church, a Pentecostal Church based in London, Tobi Adegboyega has gifted fast rising Nigerian singer, Portable, with £3000 in London, IGBERETV reports.

The Zazu Zeh crooner was full of appreciation to the pastor for the gift.

Portable shared the video on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5sOQ8NN_5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

he is just doing "eye service" angry angry let a top performing student ask for just 30 pounds to pay for waec or school fees...you might hear stories or heavy prayer that God should provide angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by winner37(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
With no time ,he will be call to sing (minister za zu )in the church
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Marketwindow: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
You all know about illuminati, how they enrich new intake.
In 9ja great things only happen to under-dogs, cults, sorcery's, magic and associations.

N.B If you can pay the prize in the night then you will receive in the morning. Millions of follower will soon be influenced with zeh oti zeh...zazu.

Tomorrow carry belle.

Is what they want you to see you'll see
Is what they want you to hear you'll hear

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by DaveHarry(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Is this portable begging them money? I don't understand why they are giving him 'cash' gifts.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Transcriber: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
muhammaduyusufu:
title of topic should be:

Nigerian Pastor Rewards Portable For Being A Good Role Model For Christians

*End time pastors* grin

Nairaland pastor righteousness wey dey create endtime topics back to back did not get shingba grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
illicit:
How this guy dey take do am
Just one musical video ooo, nai change him life. I mean just one musical. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
If one doesn't believe in grace, at least Portable has defined it.

How wld u prove it's grace? Huh?
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Sonyboom765: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Grace is talking igbos from hell are wailing. To the foolish Yoruba that are doubting Igbo hate towards them here is another example. Portable is not a politician, he is just a money miss grace doing his thing but here igbos are hating but a criminal like the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal bastard like Peter Obi are celebrated. So if you think it is just Tinubu igbos hate then your father's head need to be examined.

Rastaramsey:
This niggar should focus more on making good music to please his fans not the trending trending every minute grin grin
Today portable this
Tomorrow portable that

He no dey tire to dey trend...
Dankovich1:
Everyone trying to fellow suite in this serial alms donation.

I'm still waiting to see someone that will give him advice on how to focus more on dropping more hits for his fans.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by juman(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Blessings dey zeh (rain) on him.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by idanone(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
envoymedia:

Nigerian pastor and founder of Salvation Proclaimers Anointed Church, a Pentecostal Church based in London, Tobi Adegboyega has gifted fast rising Nigerian singer, Portable, with £3000 in London, IGBERETV reports.

the poor masses offering and tithes is a dash to portable.......
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Raylight2(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
envoymedia:

Wetin be the pastor handle. I need to ask am questions
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Kingofhoes: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Nigerians and the promotion of mediocrity. That's why those with real talents are hardly discovered
You hit the nail right on the head, my good sir

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Neoteny7: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
We4all:
Portable shouldn’t give some people high blood pressure. Dude keeps trending back to back.

It's not trending. It's some jobless bloggers reporting any mundane thing he does.

"Portable takes a shiit"

"Portable without shirt"

"Portable sleeping"

"Portable just blinked "
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Kingofhoes: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
If one doesn't believe in grace, at least Portable has defined it.
Your foolishness knows no bound. The fact that Nigerians celebrate nonsense is what you fools now call grace?? And I thought our leaders were our problem

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by highoctane: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
illicit:
Portable is now a study case in marketing departments. An obscure item hidden away without prestige but suddenly rebranded by an efficient manager ( Olamide) who understands where the market are thrown in the market place dancer ( Poco Lee) boom the product hit the ground running. Bizza Bizza

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by oyeb15: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
This guy is very good in trending stuff. Davido , Wizkid should learn from his handlers.

This guy is trending on exploration of physical realities not ' I gift Lati 50million benz'

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by DMCY: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
envoymedia:

Money wey i Dey find to balance tuition cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by zumbigbo(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Fraudster....we know him well for london
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by omoyeni37: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ask omo oniburędi too, who suddenly turned celebrity, living in an ikoyi apartment with her family and traveling throughout world. It's called GRACE! Pray for it. Most of the so called leaders today also rose through grace. If greatness is based on criteria, tinubu would be a retired farmer in iragbiji today. Grace connected him to mama Habibatu mogaji, may her soul rest in peace and adopted him, gave him a new name and sent him to school. Anyone who's in doubt that Tinubu is from osun should go to his wikipage
Tinubu and my dad's elder brother went to the same primary school in iragbiji.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Dankovich1: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Grace is talking igbos from hell are wailing. To the foolish Yoruba that are doubting Igbo hate towards them here is another example. Portable is not a politician, he is just a money miss grace doing his thing but here igbos are hating but a criminal like the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal bastard like Peter Obi are celebrated. So if you think it is just Tinubu igbos hate then your father's head need to be examined.

Where is the tribal hate in my comment Chief? Your kind of person find it hard to heed to common advice.

Why will I hate Portable if I may ask, are we kind of related in either by blood tighs or work, the answer is HELL NO. Besides there are a thousand and one yoruba artists who are more talented and successful than him that are making names for themselves and puting the nation on the global map. And some young yoruba artists who go lucky spots like him are working hard in the studio to add more to their crafts and make a lasting name for themselves in the industry.

Why is almost everyone around him exempting themselves in anything that has got to do with his career, starting from his managers and other musical allies, are they also IGBOS?....Then you talk about Igbo hate, but it's still the same Igbo man that gave him the highest endorsement deal he have ever had in his short musical career, it's also an Igbo man that took him to London that he has never been since he has been existence, IGBOs have been he major supporters and fans despite the fact that most don't understand his street yoruba slange. I can go on and on but let me stop here.

All I'm saying is that he needs môre of career and moral motivation than alms, and we all can see that he's not putting more of the alms into his career rather spraying the cash wherever he sees people hailing him, having two pregnant girlfriends at a time, etc. But trust me if he earned those cash from he's craft he'll put it back on his craft for it to yeild more.

Have you ever seen Fireboy, Lilkesh, Zinolisky, Mohbad, Bellashmuder, etc do cash the way he does? All these artists that I mentioned are young youruba artists that came to limelight the same way he does.

Next time if you wanna attack someone online, attack the person individually and stop painting everything on a tribal wall, make tribalism no kill all of us here on nairaland.

Thanks and God bless you as you reason well with me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Burgerlomo: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
illicit:

His real name is Okikiola so what else do you expect
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
illicit:

e shock u? grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by farem: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
envoymedia:

Pastors from the pit of hell.
How many of his church members and relations here in Nigeria have access to his £100?
By his fruit, ye shall know them.
What the guy need most is salvation
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Hoodnigga123: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
That is N2.1M. Just like that
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
omoyeni37:

Tinubu and my dad's elder brother went to the same primary school in iragbiji.
You see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) / Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.