Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) (43208 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Oòni Of Ife Gifts Portable Bundles Of Cash As He Pays Him Visit In His Palace / E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by RedCentaur(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dankovich1:
Where is the tribal hate in my comment Chief? Your kind of person find it hard to heed to common advice.

Why will I hate Portable if I may ask, are we kind of related in either by blood tighs or work, the answer is HELL NO. Besides there are a thousand and one yoruba artists who are more talented and successful than him that are making names for themselves and puting the nation on the global map. And some young yoruba artists who go lucky spots like him are working hard in the studio to add more to their crafts and make a lasting name for themselves in the industry.

Why is almost everyone around him exempting themselves in anything that has got to do with his career, starting from his managers and other musical allies, are they also IGBOS?....Then you talk about Igbo hate, but it's still the same Igbo man that gave him the highest endorsement deal he have ever had in his short musical career, it's also an Igbo man that took him to London that he has never been since he has been existence, IGBOs have been he major supporters and fans despite the fact that most don't understand his street yoruba slange. I can go on and on but let me stop here.

All I'm saying is that he needs môre of career and moral motivation than alms, and we all can see that he's not putting more of the alms into his career rather spraying the cash wherever he sees people hailing him, having two pregnant girlfriends at a time, etc. But trust me if he earned those cash from he's craft he'll put it back on his craft for it to yeild more.

Have you ever seen Fireboy, Lilkesh, Zinolisky, Mohbad, Bellashmuder, etc do cash the way he does? All these artists that I mentioned are young youruba artists that came to limelight the same way he does.

Next time if you wanna attack someone online, attack the person individually and stop painting everything on a tribal wall, make tribalism no kill all of us here on nairaland.

Thanks and God bless you as you reason well with me.

The tribal goat you just replied have quickly forgotten that this same drug addict turned musician signed an ambassadorial deal with odogwu bitters, a product owned by this same wailing igbos.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
I sometimes wonder how this young man got to this level in life.. first he was caught stealing and stripped naked oh… next he did one song with Olamide… now everyone is dashing him cars and money. This thing is spiritual. He is collecting now , someday he might have to pay back with something big

envoymedia:
Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable With £3000 in London (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90mnx3x9wQ4

Nigerian pastor and founder of Salvation Proclaimers Anointed Church, a Pentecostal Church based in London, Tobi Adegboyega has gifted fast rising Nigerian singer, Portable, with £3000 in London, IGBERETV reports.

The Zazu Zeh crooner was full of appreciation to the pastor for the gift.

Portable shared the video on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5sOQ8NN_5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by jaggabban: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Xtianity is a joke grin
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Anndrew(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Nigerians and the promotion of mediocrity. That's why those with real talents are hardly discovered
And if u talk,they will say u are enemy of progress..some say na Grace...na to mind one business...U have already said the truth...Nigeria like to promote mediocrity...say with politics

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Jayblaze47(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Tomorrow una go say make poor congregation pay tithe and offering wonders shall never cease to exist in Nigeria
envoymedia:
Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable With £3000 in London (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90mnx3x9wQ4

Nigerian pastor and founder of Salvation Proclaimers Anointed Church, a Pentecostal Church based in London, Tobi Adegboyega has gifted fast rising Nigerian singer, Portable, with £3000 in London, IGBERETV reports.

The Zazu Zeh crooner was full of appreciation to the pastor for the gift.

Portable shared the video on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5sOQ8NN_5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by blackgold2018(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Nigerians and the promotion of mediocrity. That's why those with real talents are hardly discovered
will you shut up!..

You should understand how this world works.

Like example in the Bible.. David was the lowest of his siblings and not qualified because he was too short as narrated.
But God selected him and made him king through Samuel’s anointing.

You know nothing
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by blackgold2018(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
HORLADY:
Portable this, Portable that. Nigerians get easily carried away with charlatans. All I see here is just a bambiala using his unearned fame and forced humility to obtain underserved favour from attention-seeking individuals. I said what I said.
then he is smart.
Or go try it yourself. Big fool
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by merieam16(f): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
HORLADY:
Portable this, Portable that. Nigerians get easily carried away with charlatans. All I see here is just a bambiala using his unearned fame and forced humility to obtain underserved favour from attention-seeking individuals. I said what I said.
yes,u said wat u said now u can go and hug the transformer
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by pacespot(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
So it has now become a norm or trend now that anybody that this guy visited or met must give him something? Are we watching juju 101 right before our naked eyes grin
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by sukar886: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Omo see grace, just one track
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Olasleekwire: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Paste me USA bank, local bank, credit card and credit union 08. .1. 23800..035 sure cash out �
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
If one doesn't believe in grace, at least Portable has defined it.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Street really gave this boy a lot
Much love brother
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Rexymania(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastor too wona trend grin
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Aaay: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Really
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by McCoy9067(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
See nonsense, how many of his congregation has he lifted. Religion is an opium of the masses.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Gkemz: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Fake man of God using congregation's tithe to promote worldliness and unholy music.
By their fruits we know them.
Just like the recent one that sent two boys who were sacked for their employer to Cyprus to hustle dorime in the name giving them scholarship.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by AmadorSays: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hmm, it's not small monetary gifts this guy has collected o, his music is serving him well, infact let me get my Oraimo Freepod pro and listen to some zazu zeh grin

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Spanki(f): 12:51am On Apr 30, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This niggar should focus more on making good music to please his fans not the trending trending every minute grin grin
Today portable this
Tomorrow portable that

He no dey tire to dey trend...

Hehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy Are you upset he is trending grin
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by ddeola: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Dis boy na character. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by missymide: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Pastor is now a title o nothing special in it. God has cleared the air that not all who call Lord will see his throne. Even my four years old boy call himself a pastor.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by Exceed15: 11:16am On May 01, 2022
I always say it, there's grace upon this dude. Oh Lord may grace find me.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:25pm On May 03, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
YAHOO PASTOR,PASTOR INDEED.IS THAT HOW CHRISTIANS DRESS ANBD BEHAVE? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow / Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.