Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv (39705 Views)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane / Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by SeeItSayIt: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2022
He should better stop the nonsense he's doing before it's too late. He's just sacrificing his citizens for nothing in this war engagement with Russia.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by datola: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Wow
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by omenka(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Dude's prepared to make a martyr of himself. cool
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Sleekfingers: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2022
DanseMacabre:
There's no point in willful martyrdom, cos this is what it's beginning to look like. He who runs lives to fight another day.

Run to where? Abandon his people?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Neoteny7: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2022
EbiJUNIRO:
It's my birthday

Been here on NL since 2012. It's not easy

Show some love

Here since 2006.

My original moniker is Neoteny. Also WaffensSS, BotherMleeper, Ex Inferis.

We're the old guard.

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by HomorBj(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Reporter; President Putin,what do u think of Ukraine not surrendering yet?

Putin: Make una leave am o,E remain small like this e go collect,we go put am for him body wotowoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Yankee101: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2022
You'll discover who you really are under presssure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by abeggnow: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2022
RedMac:
I salute this man courage... But he should know that if he dies now, nothing will change...
you salute a fool. Ukraine is being partitioned. all he had to was implement the Minsk agreement Ukraine signed. Poland is preparing to take the west of Ukraine. It's so sad. I hope African leaders are learning from this. we need to learn the art of leadership.My personal opinion is that he is not in control in Ukraine

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by morikee: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2022
E mean say Kyiv is about to fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by shogsman(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Here we go again with the propaganda,of course if he lives now he will be branded a coward, anybody in his position will do the same, let's talk about how he led his country into a slaughter when he could have just announced neutrality which he has agreed to now regardless.
$1.3t in damages,over 65,000(unconfirmed) killed, dozens of towns and villages captured including the industrial heart of the nation, mauripol.
Turning his country into a battleground for Russia and NATO to show off Thier madness.
5 millions Ukrainians ran AWAY from the country with over 15m displaced.
850,000 UKRAINIANS ran to Russia,the same country he is supposed to be fighting with over 80% of mauripol citizens choosing to go Russia instead of Ukraine.
Over 20,000 civilians supposedly killed by both Russia and Ukrainian forces during this war, dozens of mass Graves of people both Russian and Ukrainian forces killed and executed all over the place.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by joyandfaith: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Fadddd:
Zelensky won't be president after the war, he knows that already. He only wants his name to be remembered for something tangible, good or bad,

Putin apologist

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by abeggnow: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Jostoman:
I really like this Man courage, chinco people are also part of this war secretly by supplying weapon and intelligence on how Ukrainian force move and how they move their weapon and where they store their weapons so Ukraine needs to change their tactics.
not true. Russia has a superior military to china.and also far better military experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by angelfallz(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2022
These are the imaginations of an over excited 6 year old boy. Russia has absolutely nothing to gain from sending assassins to Kyiv.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by abeggnow: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Phaantom22:
Russia is threatening the existence of another country because not selfish reason, I see powerdrunk Putin getting killed by his own people.
lol.try to read more.you have no clue as to why Russia is fighting in Ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Uchemus(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2022
The usuless dulllar Bullhari that would leave for London even before the war starts.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by nsesam(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2022
I thought they say this guy was a comedian, he is showing threat of a hard military man.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by abeggnow: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Phaantom22:
Russia is threatening the existence of another country because not selfish reason, I see powerdrunk Putin getting killed by his own people.
lol.try to read more.you have no clue as to why Russia is fighting in Ukraine.stay away from CNN and co.u will only be miss informed
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by crusufixo(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2022
But wait ooh, I still dont understand how the whole world would just sit down and keep quite and watch as Russia tears up another country... I really dont get it. This Putin guy should be judged oooh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Eriokanmi: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2022
This is a true leader. I salute you. Guy!

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Eriokanmi: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2022
RedMac:
I salute this man courage... But he should know that if he dies now, nothing will change...
A hero and true leader doesn't think like that. Whether he dies or lives...it doesn't matter. I wouldn't be surprised if he had prepared his will ahead. Putin is really desperate. I'm sure he never thought he'd face so much defeat in the the hands of Ukraine. He looks so much frustrated right now, in view of the recent happenings. Glad to know they're not terming this a western propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by abeggnow: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Dalil8:

With or without Putin Russia would never let a defensive offensive alliance like NATO place its military infrastructures in Ukraine.
true.can someone tell me why the US and Australia is angry because China just signed a defense agreement with the Solomon Islands which is 2000 Km away from Australia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by abeggnow: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
he will be captured and taken to Russia, hes a stupid brave man
very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by abeggnow: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2022
Chikarata2020:
A leader with difference, not all this our African leaders that always hide at the slightest provocation
even our African leaders are not as stupid a the Ukrainian leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Crafteck1: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2022
Funny. Scammer
Lilslim776xz:
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Winters23: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Phaantom22:
[/s]

Ozuai talk as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Sltp: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2022
"A report" as usual
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2022
For the first time since the inception of this war my impression of Zelenskyy as a coward has suddenly disappeared, all I see is an unusually stubborn & courageous leader with balls of steel who's only limitation is the lack of needed weaponry. Give Zelenskyy all he needs and he will go full throttle on the offensive. Man like no other. All those kpomo men sitting in Abuja or London while the enemies run freely amok, it will not be well with all of you. My man Putin should reconsider.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by mach7(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2022
All these propagandist news from the British "Yellow Press" aka fake news tabloids trying to boost Zelenskyy's image and present him as who is he is not.

If the Russians were interested in killing him, a couple of cruise missiles will do the job.

Perhaps he hasn't realised yet, but he is the last president of Ukraine (in its current borders).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Kingcalls: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2022
They will finally kill this man... this man still don't know how deadly putin is .... and nobody can do him anything ooo... naso Poland president take die for plane crash some few years ago and putin hand de am... nothing still happen

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Shadysen: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Why not move ur family out.
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Lordbinsmar: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2022
EbiJUNIRO:
It's my birthday

Been here on NL since 2012. It's not easy

Show some love

Happy birthday to you ARUGBOOJO grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! / Saudi TV Mocks Joe Biden And Kamala Harris In Viral Skit / Biden Visits Ukraine Border Friday In Show Of Solidarity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.