Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv (39713 Views)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane / Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Phaantom22:
Russia is threatening the existence of another country because not selfish reason, I see powerdrunk Putin getting killed by his own people.

HAVE YOU KILLED YOUR USELESS PRESIDENT THAT HAS BEEN TORMENTING YOU ECONOMICALLY YET? MOST CITIZENS FROM SHITHOLE COUNTRIES REALLY HAVE A WEIRD WAY OF THINKING
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Electrochemistry(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
A young courageous leader!
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
haslaw:

Stop taking mkporu miri while watching American movies
are u a Muslim?
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by adetem(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Can we have this kind President in Nigeria? Assuming na Nigeria and cameroon and it happens Cameroonian forces about to enter abuja enh... Tell if tinubu, osibanjo, atiku, Peter and wike will stay lol. Nonsense Nigeria politicians
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Lighthammer(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lmao...hahahhaa...eating soup in the range o russian artillery and snipers...he go soon chop shrapnel join
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Zelensky has done well as a leader.

Every leader would act same way he has acted.

I salute him but a truce would be better than war!!
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Gentlerespect76: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Chaii, I fear the fate of Ghadaffi befalling this nut head.
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by writeprof(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
May God help him. This situation is a sad reminder that every man is on his own on this planet Earth.
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by deluxecad(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Misguided bravery. This is an unnecessary conflict right from day one.
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by babadee1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dalil8:

With or without Putin Russia would never let a defensive offensive alliance like NATO place its military infrastructures in Ukraine.

NATO has twice rejected a request by Ukraine to join the alliance precisely because they didn't want to aggravate Putin. So what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Phaantom22:
Russia is threatening the existence of another country because not selfish reason, I see powerdrunk Putin getting killed by his own people.
Your reasoning capacity is just like your English! Just close your mouth if you don't have interesting Gossip to talk about.
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Czario: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Phaantom22:

Zelensky could also be captured or killed soon
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by ken6488(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
texazzpete:

Of all the mugus on Nairaland, you are the worst one.

Because even the most die hard russia apologists have maps and can see that Russian controlled areas of Ukraine is less than 20% of the country. And they’re being held to a stalemate at the moment.
You still believe that?
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by LordEclipse: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
WriterNig:

Express UK || Telegraph UK

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

things on Earth that can be seen from space
1..The grand canyon
2....the great pyramid of Giza and
3....The balls of Ukrainian president Zelensky..
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by revolt(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
Phaantom22:

Please clean your glasses..
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by emmanuelonwe: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
In an age where God almighty is relegated, there would be war, strife and bloodshed. Perhaps, the bible warns us before hand. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars......Matthew 24:6

I think we need Divine intervention here. Pray earnestly for God to disarm the devil and his had hearted agents so as to save the innocent.

May Russia and Ukraine embrace peace now in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Eyaah... history will remember ur bravery cry

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Aboki99(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
May they kill the idiot who sacrifice the lives of his compatriots to protect American interests.
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by madjune(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Elon Musk should enter this matter abeg.

Let him offer Putin money to stop this war.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by toxtimmy: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Buhari did not re-locate to katsina despite all the threat from Southern Nigeria... I guess you go salute Buhari courage too.

Zelesnky is living the life of a trillionaire, he is enjoying life more than Bill Gate or even the telsa guy... But eh guess what; thousands of young Ukranian boys are dieing like flies; Ukranian women are living like prostitutes and refugees; Ukranian children have lost fathers and parents and are in camps in western world where pedophiles are celebrating and praying for more young Ukrainians children to arrive.

but the sad part is Zelensky family are living in mansions with maids and eating lobsters outside Ukraine.

RedMac:
I salute this man courage... But he should know that if he dies now, nothing will change...
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by luluosas(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
I wish him well
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by WriterNig: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
WriterNig:

Express UK || Telegraph UK

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Mods this thread was unedited before being moved to front page.

I would have edited it if i could....
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by TenQ: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
haslaw:

Stop confusing foolishness for courage
And it's the same you who would claim that Zelensky fled the country after igniting a war that his killed thousands of his people.

Now that he didn't flee like a coward, his staying with his people is now foolishness.

His presence alone is an encouragement to those at the frontline

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Olafisoyem: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dalil8:

With or without Putin Russia would never let an defensive offensive alliance like NATO place its military infrastructures in Ukraine.

Well if that’s how they feel they can send their men to die for nothing. Two more countries are joining because of this invasion. Russia should go and fight them too. I laugh in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by justwise(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
abeggnow:
i don’t speak or understand Russian. RTV america and Ukraine are shut. I try to get my news source on Indian news Chanels they are more balanced also get info from people I know in Ukraine and Russia.

RTV has an English language online channel, so you don’t need to speak Russia to watch it.

Indian news channel are more balanced? Now I can understand why you are Russian mouthpiece. Watching Indian TV channel coverage of this war is like watching north Koran TV . Indian is pro Russia and anti west so they will never have a balanced view
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Farid24224(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
adetem:
Can we have this kind President in Nigeria? Assuming na Nigeria and cameroon and it happens Cameroonian forces about to enter abuja enh... Tell if tinubu, osibanjo, atiku, Peter and wike will stay lol. Nonsense Nigeria politicians

They are not the president na.. angry
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Dalil8: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
babadee1:

NATO has twice rejected a request by Ukraine to join the alliance precisely because they didn't want to aggravate Putin. So what are you talking about?

They don't need to accept Ukraine into NATO to maintain their presence there.
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by ariesbull: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jostoman:
I really like this Man courage, chinco people are also part of this war secretly by supplying weapon and intelligence on how Ukrainian force move and how they move their weapon and where they store their weapons so Ukraine needs to change their tactics.

Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by abeggnow: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
justwise:

RTV has an English language online channel, so you don’t need to speak Russia to watch it.

Indian news channel are more balanced? Now I can understand why you are Russian mouthpiece. Watching Indian TV channel coverage of this war is like watching north Koran TV . Indian is pro Russia and anti west so they will never have a balanced view
india is not anti west India is anti china.also try to study history a little. like RT english language was either america or uk. both are closed. if you have link to the RT online thats in english send it lets see.
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
abeggnow:
india is not anti west India is anti china.also try to study history a little. like RT english language was either america or uk. both are closed. if you have link to the RT online thats in english send it lets see.

I will never help distribute that propaganda channel but I know they are still airing online.

If you don’t know that Indian is Russian close ally then you know nothing. They can bring themselves to condemn Russia, the same with china.

I’m shocked that some Nigerians here are far into Putin’s backside
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by babadee1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dalil8:

They don't need to accept Ukraine into NATO to maintain their presence there.

Before Putin invaded Ukraine which presence of NATO did you see there? Which weapons? Which missiles? Did Putin not shoot himself in the shoot by invading over nothing and forcing the western countries to act in Ukraine's defense? All the money and weapons that Obama denied them when Putin annexed Crimea Biden is now supplying to them in abundance. But your Putin fanboy mentality won't allow you to see that the man is slowly losing it. He's definitely gone mental and he's only going to hurt himself and his country. Even China can see it and they're keeping their distance from him. I give Putin one more year and he's toast.
Re: Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv by Kehmi: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
haslaw:

Stop confusing foolishness for courage
Do you think he's like you? If Nigerians were half as brave we wont have stupid people ruling us. Either he runs or stays, he'll die someday. No one will live forever but at least he stood up so that generations will stand a chance to live in a free country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saudi TV Mocks Joe Biden And Kamala Harris In Viral Skit / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! / Biden Visits Ukraine Border Friday In Show Of Solidarity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.