Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC (13675 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage Frustrating Terrorists Access To Telcos Services In North - NCC / SIM/NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East - NCC / Bandits Expose SIM-NIN Linkage Failure, Police Can’t Track Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by Lordbinsmar: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Werey Minister. sad

1 Like

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by chatinent: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
I can't believe what I just read. Nigeria failed woefully.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by carl90(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Linking one's NIN to one's SIM card is what should be done in a sane society. It is not something to be done just only to catch kidnappers in their act. When calls are made,there is need to be a database showing who made this call. I am not saying government should be listening in on this calls. NO ! We just need our national identity system need to be functional and up to par. We can see how the BVN have made access to financial services easy. We need such with the telcos.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by SeeItSayIt: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
You should have sent Liar on this assignment, it's not good for you. Liar we know, who are you to lie?
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by a2d3rew(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
AFTER ALL TERRORISM INSIDE OFFICES IN ABUJA AND OTHER PLACES.

1 Like

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by 2elliot: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Digital Identification exercise is a world wide program to bring the whole world to the rulership of the Antichrist's one world government. It has nothing to do with bandits or kidnappers. These chaos is only a tool to enhanced the smooth passage of the digital satanic mark of the beast.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na lie. Rubbish
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by Elidrisy20: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
As how?
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by alphaNomega: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
2elliot:
Digital Identification exercise is a world wide program to bring the whole world to the rulership of the Antichrist's one world government. It has nothing to do with bandits or kidnappers. These chaos is only a tool to enhanced the smooth passage of the digital satanic mark of the beast.

Again I tell you that NIN was not intended for security or any antichrist/ one-world government agenda, the prime purpose is tax collection.

You see those million dollar loans politicians are collecting and stealing, we must pay it back, every Nigerian, whether you are home or abroad.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by barinedan(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Super story, why haven't the government track down kidnappers who used th it registered sim to call families of their victims?
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by NaijaCars4sale: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Well let's see if it really improves the security situation in the country
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by Gokoyer1401: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Who can help me with my own sim The line has not been going through for sometime now.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Just look at these fools... You think they won't improvise? In case you don't know, they are selling NIN linked sims in my area for 1500 ooo.

1 Like

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by seunayantokun(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Let's see it, stop talking what is not.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by hslbroker2(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Malory:
Lies. Last time I checked bandits are the ones ruling in the north
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by VULCAN(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
And the baggar found this out when the terrorists called him to lay complaints.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by 2elliot: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
alphaNomega:

Again I tell you that NIN was not intended for security or any antichrist/ one-world government agenda, the prime purpose is tax collection.

You see those million dollar loans politicians are collecting and stealing, we must pay it back, every Nigerian, whether you are home or abroad.
That is not the primary purpose. There is a drive to faze out paper money and introduce a global digital currency. Once that is achieved, only those who take the mark of the beast can have access, if not you are plugged out if the system.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by kenearth50(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
I just read this long thesis just got nothing
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by marshallz(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
����� ��� ��� ����.......

1 Share

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by Jjennecco: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Our leader we never change.

Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by Tundex911: 4:28am On Apr 30, 2022
Let do standing ovation for the bubu administration...

Pantami weldone sir, I pray make the new law no affect una soon... Law of no ransom payments

Smh
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by gogglecomputer: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2022
God will bless Buhari at least his idea is working, those idiot will continue to be frustrated
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by litaninja(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
The terrorists that now have a newborn along with other hostages and are releasing videos more than artistes?

Those terrorists?
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by Masterchef(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
So, why haven't they used NIN-SIM linkage to rescue those people abducted on the bombed Abuja -Kaduna train?
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by texazzpete(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2022
According to him, “Yes we are making progress. The only challenge we are faced with now is, If they kidnap you, I mean the bandits; they use your number to call. They will never use their phones lines, it is the kidnapped person’s phone number they use to call and switch it off immediately. They can keep you at a different place and make somewhere else. If a phone is off, there is no way one can trace it. It’s a big challenge.

So basically, contrary to the headline here, this decision is backfiring?

because the guy in the OP says it's a 'challenge' for the Government.
Re: SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:19pm On May 02, 2022
According to him, “Yes we are making progress. The only challenge we are faced with now is, If they kidnap you, I mean the bandits; they use your number to call. They will never use their phones lines, it is the kidnapped person’s phone number they use to call and switch it off immediately. They can keep you at a different place and make somewhere else. If a phone is off, there is no way one can trace it. It’s a big challenge.

“Even in the National Assembly someone brought this up, to ban all kidnappers lines, some people objected, that if they use a person number to make calls why can’t Federal Government block the terrorists/bandits phone numbers. Then someone rose up to say there will be more killings, this is because kidnappers are after victims’ money so there is no way it will curb the problem. But now there is progress, because they are being denied of SIM cards”, he stated.

The headline is different from what the clueless man said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally / Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto / How The Western Media Portrays Africa, China, And India Differently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.