Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? (10172 Views)

Ever Gotten A Job Through Your House Of Reps Member Or Senator? / Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? by BigDawsNet: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
A little bit of faith and optimistic
Re: Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? by JONSYN7154: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
kizwid:
Please house, there is job I applied for which required a grade higher than what my holding. Have scales through the first and the second assessment, and been invited for the third assessment. Even if I pass all these assessment, do you think I stand the chance of getting the job?

Please share if you ever have this kind of experience
for your sake God Will break all protocol.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? by idu1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na them dey call you for interview first and second stage and you think dem no see your qualifications?
Re: Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? by vital123: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
yes, tell them on time that you are already working on the additional qualification
No don't talk about it. Only bring it up when they ask you. For you to have scaled through 2 stages it means it is not a challenge. Some organizations require you meet 80% of advertised criteria. I wish you all the best. We await your testimony.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? by ItsBenefits: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Believe in yourself and believe in God
Re: Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? by DHaran: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
remember that God qualifies the call.., what will be will be.. have zero worries jus focus on jesus as peter did

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? by Funminded: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Yes.
I presently work for an automotive company. I got the job a month ago. The position required that I have 6 years experience with an MBA. I have neither.
I am a graduate of Microbiology with only 2 years experience that weren't even gotten from the automotive industry.
How I did it?
1. The job is in Customer Relations and I have cumulative experience dealing with customers. I mean, who doesn't?
2. I read through the job requirements and tailored my CV to suit it while I effectively prepared for the interview.
3. I prayed, fasted and trusted God.
That was it!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? by ALFADOS(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Maverick777:

You should be more concerned with his poor use of grammar for such a short write-up
everything musn't be spiritualized!
hope you get the messages the op want to pass across, if you don't get then gerara here
Re: Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? by DTruthman: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ya. Got a PhD scholarship in the US (fully funded) with a 2.2. No masters, no work experience. Grace found me.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? by emmy4real94(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Share ur story boss!
DTruthman:
Ya. Got a PhD scholarship in the US (fully funded) with a 2.2. No masters, no work experience. Grace found me.
Re: Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? by Aaay: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Yeah
Re: Ever Gotten A Job That Requires A Grade Higher Than Yours? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
DTruthman:

Celebrate grace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were Him, What Would You Do? / Addax Petroleum Nigeria Limited Has A Number Of Vacancies In The Following Areas / Example Of A Scam Job Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.