Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi (3206 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by Carmartng: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2022
I have bought All the cars that used to stop to toast me while I was trekking in Umuahai/Aba with my then-boyfriend who is now my Husband” – Bo Hairs reveals as she Buys a G-wagon, Showers praises on her husband who is from a rich family but still believed in her and used to steal his father’s money to give her to invest in her hair business even though she was a trenches girl.

BO Hair CEO, Onuzurike Oluomachi took on her Instagram handle to share the goodness, she wrote;
All the cars that stopped to toast me while I was trekking in umuahia&aba with my boyfriend then who’s now my husband I have bought all of them ,slow and steady really wins the race ,while my friends were driving their parents jeep (cos they were big man children )i was jumping keke ,as my mama no even get bicycle ,but then I knew I had to work really hard mehn considering the poor background I was coming from ,There’s no business I didn’t do,even selling food with my boyfriend then who’s currently my husband,My dear story long oh,I have come a long way ,all the way from the 50k store in umuahia and uyo ,no worry I will tell this story later sha ,shout-out to husbandman for believing in this trenches gal even tho na big man pikin he be �do u know how many times he had to steal his fathers money just because of this hair business � and then I bought fake hairs taya in the name of wholesales from a vendor on ig until I got my own contact and things started picking up and I started getting many referrals then and I moved to lagos ���omo dreams are valid ,stay focused and genuinely hustle hard and learn the habit of saving ,ur hustle must pay off sooner or later,I have been tagged ashawo many times because of the content I create on ig but since that pays the bill I don’t mind oh

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/i-have-bought-all-the-cars-that-used-to-stop-to-toast-me-while-i-was-trekking-in-aba-with-my-then-boyfriend-bo-hairs-reveals/

1 Share

Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by dawnomike(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Ooohlite... Congratulations to her
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by Zonefree(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Clitocurrency in maximum frequency.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by Nonso92(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2022
I've seen a case where a sister bought an iphone for her younger sister.. the younger that the phone was bought for came online to claim that her boyfriend bought the new phone for her. Probably to pepper her peers.
Anyways, Congrats to her.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by habsydiamond(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Small girl big God abi na big gbola...sorry big car

2 Likes

Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by Pakute: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
There's nothing about this gender with v shape that surprises me anylonger.
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by goldfish27(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
omo dog sleeper them na only God know how many the dogs count
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by Iamicekid(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
U wey suppose collect ur congrats in peace, but unna go sha wan throw shades, okay tell me se all the cars u claim u bought, no be man pocket the money still comes from… abeg rest jhur
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by We4all: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
I see. Babe is smart! She rented the car to pose and run advert for her business. What’s the name of her business again?

1 Like

Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by ruggedtimi(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
That car na around 120m-150m...no be small car the girl buy

1 Like

Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by Lordbinsmar: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin

Yam legged Pipu ways of making money is diverse forget all their audio businesses oo.

They are kings and queens in prostitution, drug trafficking and kidnapping.
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by LesbianBoy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
See how big mouth

If we check now guys money dey inside angry
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by halaqasa: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gwagon

Me sef go buy this car make I upgrade this higlander wey I dae use

On God

Make I double hustle
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by Dreiwizzy: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Who dey toast you undecided
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by Newboss(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Toto. Abeg comot for road
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by Harddiskng(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Carmartng:
Showers praises on her husband who is from a rich family but still believed in her and used to steal his father’s money to give her to invest in her hair business even though she was a trenches girl.

You steal from your own father to give to a trenches girl? shocked Gorforbid!

What kind of curse is this generation attracting undecided
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by emmabest2000(m): 12:31am On Apr 30, 2022
Nairalanders and bad mouthing eeeeehhhh grin

Na car she bought nao
She no kill person bikonu cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by BabalawoPikin(m): 5:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Bad belle too much for nairaland. Na them go still go her DM dey beg for funds.

Congrats babe. Life na turn by turn. Enjoy
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by marshalcarter: 6:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations to her...

Wish her more of that....

Shout-out to those vawulence ppl grin

Una dey gimme joy sha
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by abbasajao(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2022
How many dogs?
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by suffering: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Who?
Re: I Have Bought All The Cars That Used To Stop To Toast Me - BO Hair CEO Oluomachi by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Man buys car
Nairalanders : nice one , cool ride , more billions to bank account gee , God no go shame us , double the hustle , vaginarians will start running after you now , no lose guard oh

Woman buys car
Nairalanders : how many dogs did you Bleep? Na still man money you use , I blame simps , death to simps , small girl big gbola , she rented it , fake life , I fear who no fear vaginarians

Even educated men will come here and partake in sexism , misogyny and gender discrimination , some will even say they will throwaway their baby if it's a female and we can't even see their faces

(1) (Reply)

Zinoleesky X Albysnr Vanassa Remake Out Now On Audiomack / Is Mecy Johnson Pregnant / What Does This Picture Tell About Wizkid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.