Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Comedian Woli Arole Melts With Joy As He Meets Bishop Oyedepo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Woli Arole Melts With Joy As He Meets Bishop Oyedepo (351 Views)

Officialspec Vows To Beat Angela Okorie If He Meets Her In Festac / Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Woli Arole Melts With Joy As He Meets Bishop Oyedepo by fmnely(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Woli Arole credited gospel singer, Tope Alabi for making the meeting possible.

Appreciating Tope Alabi for the connection, he described her as his God’s gift.

Woli Arole wrote, “Meeting PAPA “Bishop David Oyedepo”. @davidoyedepomin means so much to me. I couldn’t hide my JOY. This could have only be GRACE. Your teachings and ministry has been a major force to my life and ministry sir. I am super grateful for all God has used you for PAPA. I love you so much. God’s General to the CORE. @tope_alabi_ How can I appreciate you ma, you’re God’s GIFT to me. Thank you ma for the privilege of ACCESS”. VISIT THE LINK BELOW TO READ FULL STORY

https://niketrainers.com.co/when-comedian-woli-arole-meets-bishop-oyedepo-he-is-overcome-with-emotion/

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Melts With Joy As He Meets Bishop Oyedepo by illicit(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2022
Wow
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Melts With Joy As He Meets Bishop Oyedepo by Mokason288(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2022
So the idiot goat can not prostrate well on the floor?
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Melts With Joy As He Meets Bishop Oyedepo by Cholls(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mokason288:
So the idiot goat can not prostrate well on the floor?
my brother

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Boy/daddy Says Actress Peju Johnson / Fans Fight To Touch Dababy As Davido Take Him To Lagos Trenches / Dababy Reciprocate Love As He Welcomes Davido To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.