Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

2faces' Comment On His New Video 'if Love Is A Crime: ' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2faces' Comment On His New Video 'if Love Is A Crime: ' (889 Views)

DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia – See Me So Remix + If Love Is A Crime Remix / D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label / Anyone With If Love Is A Crime Lyrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2faces' Comment On His New Video 'if Love Is A Crime: ' by fuzek: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2007
This is specifically for all the fans whose been criticizing all other Kennis Music Videos. I hope you will shut-up after seeing this, if love is a crime ,

Appreciate all the Love you all have been showing to me.This Video was shot in Ghana so dont mind the Ghana shirt i was wearing because i had to show all other Africans Love as well, says Tuface Idibia on "FACEBOOK".

If u hv comments, u can chat directly wit him on facebook and hel reply u.

i read some comments here on nairaland and truly i quite agreed wit yall but suprisingly on facebook, d reverse was d case, every1 dat commented kinda praised d video and all dat.
Re: 2faces' Comment On His New Video 'if Love Is A Crime: ' by Effa(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2007
The video was tite, Thgose that complained abt the ghanian shirt are those that never liked the brother. anyway thats there Biz
As for me, am liking the dude

Tu
Re: 2faces' Comment On His New Video 'if Love Is A Crime: ' by atul4: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an
attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the
society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as
possible.

Fixed Rate ISA
Re: 2faces' Comment On His New Video 'if Love Is A Crime: ' by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2010
Very Dumb thread.

(1) (Reply)

9jahiphop / Internasana Yahooooooooze. / 'LIVING DARFUR' By Mattafix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.