Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection (2109 Views)

After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now / Plz Help Me Interpret This Sperm Analysis / Dr. Usama Riaz Dies Of Coronavirus In Pakistan After Treating Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Dozunimi2022: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
I am back again.
2 months ago , my test result shows that I have staphylococcus and ecoli and my sperm count was 1.2million however my system is completely free from infection and my count has increased.

I want to start buying drug to boast my sperm motility.

What are the recommended drugs proven 6o work.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Passovile: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Vit E 1000ml can help
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Redoil: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
use Yeast or vitamin a
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Dozunimi2022: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Thank you all
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by babaalagbo11(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dozunimi2022:
I am back again.
2 months ago , my test result shows that I have staphylococcus and ecoli and my sperm count was 1.2million however my system is completely free from infection and my count has increased.

Thank you
there's herbs to boost sperm rapidly,all natural ingredients
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by babaalagbo11(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dozunimi2022:
I am back again.

Thank you
I'll pound the herbs for you and you'll buy original honey and milk to mix the herbs you'll be glad...just follow the instructions on how to mix it and use it....note:original honey and preferably peak milk check my signature
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Dozunimi2022: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2022
babaalagbo11:
I'll pound the herbs for you and you'll buy original honey and milk to mix the herbs you'll be glad...just follow the instructions on how to mix it and use it....note:original honey and preferably peak milk check my signature

Can any nairalander attest to this ....
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by dalongjnr: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Low sperm count of normal cells.
Take vit A,E & iron/zn supplement with good.
Take a lot of ginklo biloba with adyzoua caps.

2 Likes

Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Dozunimi2022: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Thank you....
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by kayti(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2022
Hello Dozumini, pls can you assist with how you got rid of the staph infection.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Dozunimi2022: 10:51pm On May 01, 2022
kayti:
Hello Dozumini, pls can you assist with how you got rid of the staph infection.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated

I tried 3 different method.

A doc gave me some injection and antibiotics treatment however the bacteria remain in my system after repeating test.
So...I gave habal a try..
I bought 2 gangaria de flush for 800 naira each and I am consistent with the usage .
I also bought ginger garlic and lime, cooked them together and drink morning and night..
My mind is telling me the gangaria cured the bacteria but I am not so sure .
So, you can try both method

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Doneit: 10:34am On May 02, 2022
Dozunimi2022:

A doc gave me some injection and antibiotics treatment however the bacteria remain in my system after repeating test.
I bought 2 gangaria de flush for 800 naira each and I am consistent with the usage .
I also bought ginger garlic and lime, cooked them together and drink morning and night..

pls did u ve any symptoms before taking the herbal
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Dozunimi2022: 11:06am On May 02, 2022
Doneit:
pls did u ve any symptoms before taking the herbal

I had no major symptoms .
I only observe my urine colour does not change regardless of the amount of water taken and many times whenever I am sitting on the chair, it feels as if I am sitting on my balls and I always adjust my sitting position frequently.
No pain, no itching scratches .
I only find out about it when I run a test and I discovered the bacteria is responsible for my low sperm count .
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Anny4me: 6:58pm On May 02, 2022
Dozunimi2022:

please what is this gangaria?
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Anny4me: 6:59pm On May 02, 2022
Anny4me:
please what is this gangaria?
cos I would want to treat mine also
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by shypo(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2022
Dozunimi2022:

Thank you for the information and please could you confirm where you get the gangaria de flusher...is it available in Lagos
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Dozunimi2022: 8:10am On May 04, 2022
There is a seller at Mowe Ibafo.
I had to move from from my location in yaba to mowe to get it.
They also have a Facebook page, you can get their number there and check if any seller is closer to you.
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by TeeSha(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dozunimi2022:
They also have a Facebook page, you can get their number there and check if any seller is closer to you.

Please do you still have the contact of the person who sold it to you?
I need it and I can't find their details on Facebook.
Someone is telling me he sells it on Facebook and it's 3k each
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by vacettetommy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dozunimi2022:

Hey boss, can I pls have your contact for better discussion, I’m currently facing same issue
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by vacettetommy(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2022
Dozunimi2022:

Hey bro pls can I have ur mail or mobile contact, I’m having same challenges and will like to have discussion with you on how ure able to overcome your own issue
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Joniww(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
vacettetommy:

Hey bro pls can I have ur mail or mobile contact, I’m having same challenges and will like to have discussion with you on how ure able to overcome your own issue
just do that of ginger garlic lemon. Buy 100 naira each. drink it morning Morning and night. If it finishes buy another one and prepare .
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by vacettetommy(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Joniww:
just do that of ginger garlic lemon. Buy 100 naira each. drink it morning Morning and night. If it finishes buy another one and prepare .

Thanks, pls will I soak them or how do I go about it and what quantity of each of those items should I use
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Joniww(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2022
vacettetommy:

Thanks, pls will I soak them or how do I go about it and what quantity of each of those items should I use
pile them grind and soak with big Eva canwater. Allow to ferment for 2 to 3 days . Then u can drink a cup in the morning before eating at night after eating
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by ConfidentialDoc: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Dozunimi2022:
I am back again.

Thank you

Why not get accurate assessment of your test results and further action via

confidentialdoc88.ng@gmail.com
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by vacettetommy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Joniww:
pile them grind and soak with big Eva canwater. Allow to ferment for 2 to 3 days . Then u can drink a cup in the morning before eating at night after eating

Thanks man
Re: My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection by Prosmart77(f): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Greetings to you Sir,

In response to your request, what you need to boost your sperm motility is not a drug but a stem cell herbal nutrition that works effectively with no side effects.

Which is what I'm introducing to you. A stem cell product that is 100% organic with no artificial or inorganic chemicals.

You need a product that will work for you at the cellular level. A product which will go directly to repair damaged cells, rejuvenate weak cells, multiply good ones and, reactivate dormant cells.

Stem Cell product therapy is used to treat this type of ailment, that hitherto have been considered incurable by the conventional treatment system.

Having said all of the above;

Are you having low sperm count?
Are you having premature ejaculation?
Is your bedroom life a failure due to weak erection?
Are you finding it difficult to make your wife happy in the other room?
Are you having small manhood problem etc.?

If Your ANSWER Is YES to Any of the Questions...

Say No To Tramadol, and other drugs for Sex, they don't tackle the root cause but have a tremendous adverse effects on you and on your psychology !!!

Correct Your Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection, Low Sperm Count and Small Manhood Problem Permanently Without any Side effects.

What I have for you has got you covered.
Connect with me on WhatsApp so I can
share with you that which works. NO BE JOKE. NO BE MARKETING SCAM.

What I have to share does really WORK.
If you are willing to get this information to a permanent solution and a lifetime of healthy SEX.

Call now or Chat me on; 07034779565
Thank you.

Dozunimi2022:
I am back again.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Jinja Herbal Extract Natural Detoxifier Boost Immune System Rich In / Withholding Urine / Top Ten Fruits In Nigeria And Its Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.