Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry (1000 Views)

Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry / Thread For Pastors And Those Called Into Ministry / Please I Really Need Advice. Is God Calling Me To Be A Pastor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
I want to expand my knowledge as regards a crucial part of the church and it's workers (Clergyhood) as a Christian.

I've had a lot of people talk about THE CALL OF GOD and all cases I've heard seems to vary. Off course it's obvious there is an increase in misinterpretation as regards the topic which can translate to frustration and falsehood as we have everywhere today.

I understand some people are not called in divinity (spiritual experience) but study and acquire certificates to be Pastors, Evangelists, Clergy Teachers, Apostles and Prophets. But I refer to people that claim to experience the call of God from God Himself.

I've had personal testimonies of my own that are extraordinary (supernatural) happenings in which I can attribute each one of them to the grace and mercy of God. Hence, my faith is enhanced through these happenings. And I must confess I wouldn't settle for less (JESUS is Lord!). So atheists..back off!

Which brings me to the question.

How do you know God is calling you or has called you to serve Him in Spirit and in truth?
Or do you know of someone close to you that can be a yardstick of genuine call from God. I and a whole lot of people ignorant of this divine experience may benefit from your contribution in several ways. Thank you.
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:

Which brings me to the question.

How do you know God is calling you or has called you to serve Him in Spirit and in truth?
Or do you know of someone close to you that can be a yardstick of genuine call from God. I and a whole lot of people ignorant of this divine experience may benefit from your contribution in several ways. Thank you.
Here's what God said ... He called NO Man to be pastors or mogs over you - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided

All those men who pretend to be pastors and mogs are instead the very false prophets and false teachers that Jesus Christ warned you to steer clear of lest they deceive you with their lies - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided

The only True Teacher is Jesus Christ. The only Truth of God is Jesus Christ - He alone is God's message and Messenger to you. - Matthew 23 vs 8 -10 undecided

1 Like

Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's what God said ... He called NO Man to be pastors or mogs over you - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided

All those men who pretend to be pastors and mogs as instead the very false prophets and false teachers that Jesus Christ warned you to steer clear of lest they deceive you with their lies - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided

The only True Teacher is Jesus Christ. The only Truth of God is Jesus Christ - He alone is God's message and Messenger to you. - Matthew 23 vs 8 -10 undecided
Like I said. I have good reasons to have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. I also mentioned testimonies of what God has been doing for my family and I. Most of my knowledge of what faith in Jesus means and His power were handed over by great men of God, whom I can testify to God's grace over them to teach (like I said..in Spirit and in truth) and please I'm also cautious of the fact satan has and will always try to coveth the very words of God Himself.
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:

1. Like I said. I have good reasons to have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. I also mentioned testimonies of what God has been doing for my family and I.

2. Most of my knowledge of what faith in Jesus means and His power were handed over by great men of God, whom I can testify to God's grace over them to teach (like I said..in Spirit and in truth)

3. and please I'm also cautious of the fact satan has and will always try to coveth the very words of God Himself.
1. Even unbelievers have such "testimonies" this since God pours out His mercy everyday on even the wicked and the ungrateful. So these "testimonies" are in no way unique to you or your family. undecided

2. And what I am telling you that most all of that knowledge are instead lies fed you by men who sought to deceive you away from the very Truth of God. Jesus Christ warned you that they will come to you using His name to do wonders but in the end, He will cast them away since they never belonged to Him. undecided

3. Satan does not care about you so stop using him as excuse to avoid God's Truth as presented to you in scripture, all so you can continue to feed from the vomit that is the lies of men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Gointo: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
kobojunkie,you cant be for and against the kingdom at the same,just imagine when lord jesus christ handed over to the disciples,they just kept everything to themselves,you may be bowing your head down to a stone right now...even that bible many lost their life,so that the gospel of truth can reach you....you are not angry that p.h.d holder calls himself doctor,but you have misgiving a servant of God call himself apostle....i understand that many have abuse this, as a servant of God its not a title,but a tag to distinguish their role..dont forget if there is false prophet,there must be true prophet somewhere...there wolves and there sheeps,.,by their fruit he said you shall know them......im aware of the evil those wolve in sheep clothing have done,nevertheless let us be rational in our thinking,...there are true servants of God out there that will never compromise for gain...people are the sole reason why they are milked,and i dont pity them,they want to use God to satisfy their worldly desire.

1 Like

Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
GOINTO, it considered rude to type up what constitutes a mess, without so much as spacing or paragraphs to aide readers in deciphering the thoughts contained. . undecided

1 Like

Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Even unbelievers have such "testimonies" this since God pours out His mercy everyday on even the wicked and the ungrateful. So these "testimonies" are in no way unique to you or your family. undecided

2. And what I am telling you that most all of that knowledge are instead lies fed you by men who sought to deceive you away from the very Truth of God. Jesus Christ warned you that they will come to you using His name to do wonders but in the end, He will cast them away since they never belonged to Him. undecided

3. Satan does not care about you so stop using him as excuse to avoid God's Truth as presented to you in scripture, all so you can continue to feed from the vomit that is the lies of men. undecided
Yoh Junky!... you're the same anti-christ dude shey! Your brand of kolo I refuse to read. You don't even know half of it (testimonies). But please next time if you don't have something factual to contribute (within the context) buzz off okay. Get someone else to brainwash okay.
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Yoh Junky!... you're the same anti-christ dude shey! Your brand of kolo I refuse to read. You don't even know half of it. But please next time if you don't have something factual to contribute (within the context) buzz off okay. Get someone else to brainwash okay.
Again.....1. Even unbelievers have such "testimonies" this since God pours out His mercy everyday on even the wicked and the ungrateful. So these "testimonies" are in no way unique to you or your family. undecided

Brainwash you by showing you scripture?, undecided

1 Like

Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
GOINTO, it considered rude to type up what constitutes a mess, without so much as spacing or paragraphs to aide readers in deciphering the thoughts contained. . undecided
and you.. grammar is going to get you into mess. I want to hear from people who are Christians.. genuine Christians. Even as a grammatical atheist..you lack enough clout to convince me enough to denounce my faith. I take it you're still learning the ropes to 'godlessness'. Go ahead troll on someone else post. Please ehn!
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again.....1. Even unbelievers have such "testimonies" this since God pours out His mercy everyday on even the wicked and the ungrateful. So these "testimonies" are in no way unique to you or your family. undecided

What was the first thing satan spoke to Jesus on his first confrontation...the scriptures. I'm a thoroughbred okay. Check the post title again and go play elsewhere.
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
and you.. grammar is going to get you into mess. I want to hear from people who are Christians.. genuine Christians. Even as a grammatical atheist..you lack enough clout to convince me enough to denounce my faith. I take it you're still learning the ropes to 'godlessness'. Go ahead troll on someone else post. Please ehn!
What are you blabbering about? undecided

1 Like

Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
What was the first thing satan spoke to Jesus on his first confrontation...the scriptures. I'm a thoroughbred okay. Check the post title again and go play elsewhere.
A thoroughbred what? Eejit? undecided
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
.. whatever... didn't I say "go play"?
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
.. whatever... didn't I say "go play".

Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Satan does not care about you so stop using him as excuse to avoid God's Truth as presented to you in scripture, all so you can continue to feed from the vomit that is the lies of men. undecided

uhm! I get it..satan cares about you. Guy! You don't have what it takes to put up a good argument/make a point. I'll rather avoid you..but you're determined to impress whoever. Go play, okay!
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
says "Kobo junkie"
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
uhm! I get it..satan cares about you. Guy! You don't have what it takes to put up a good argument/make a point. I'll rather avoid you..but you're determined to impress whoever. Go play, okay!
What in the world are you high on abeg? undecided

Again..1. Even unbelievers have such "testimonies" this since God pours out His mercy everyday on even the wicked and the ungrateful. So these "testimonies" are in no way unique to you or your family. undecided

Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
says "Kobo junkie"
That's my moniker... so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That's moniker... so? undecided
I don't feel like responding to you any longer. The post isn't about you. I requested contribution that would enlighten me. I hate to argue with junkies (either dollar or kobo.. junkies), so please excuse me. Thank you.
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
I don't feel like responding to you any longer. You need Jesus in your life. Go play elsewhere. You're beginning to irritate me.
Look whose talking! undecided
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What in the world are you high on abeg? undecided
Didn't your parents teach you manners? That's no way to address people.
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Didn't your parents teach you manners? That's no way to address people.
Again..1. Even unbelievers have such "testimonies" this since God pours out His mercy everyday on even the wicked and the ungrateful. So these "testimonies" are in no way unique to you or your family. undecided

Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What in the world are you high on abeg?
Not everyone on nairaland is a drug addict. Stay sober..God bless you.
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Not everyone on nairaland is a drug addict. Stay sober..God bless you.
Again I ask you what are you high on? undecided

1 Like

Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again I ask you what are you high on? undecided
Definitely not "Kobo"...is that a name of a new narcotics you juveniles get hooked on. Now I wish they would ban you Mr Junkie. You're so rude. Please go and speak grammar to your underage girl friends. I expect the worst from you. It reflects a lot more than you can imagine. I have other things to do asides nairaland. Once again..go play.
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Definitely not "Kobo"...is that a name of a new narcotics you juveniles get hooked on. Now I wish they would ban you Mr Junkie. You're so rude. Please go and speak grammar to your underage girl friends. I expect the worst from you. It reflects a lot more than you can imagine. I have other things to do asides nairaland. Once again..go play.
Umm.... the Kobo is the unit of currency in Nigeria. lipsrsealed

Again, I ask, what are you high on abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Umm.... the Kobo is the unit of current in Nigeria. lipsrsealed

Again, I ask, what are you high on abeg! undecided
Please Share Your Experience On How To Know GOD Has Called You To Be A Pastor...olodo!
Na so una dey fail English. Kobo ko..naira ni. Amugbo werey!
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Umm.... the Kobo is the unit of current in Nigeria.
CURRENCY...who buy you android sef? E for let you pass WAEC first. You better find another lane...lucifer.
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Please Share Your Experience On How To Know GOD Has Called You To Be A Pastor...olodo!
Na so una dey fail English. Kobo ko..naira ni. Amugbo werey!
Again ....Here's what God said ... He called NO Man to be pastors or mogs over you - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided

All those men who pretend to be pastors and mogs as instead the very false prophets and false teachers that Jesus Christ warned you to steer clear of lest they deceive you with their lies - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided

5 Thus says the Lord: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the Lord.
6 He is like a shrub in the desert, and shall not see any good come. He shall dwell in the parched places of the wilderness, in an uninhabited salt land. - Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 6
If what God Himself declared means nothing to do simply because you would rather hold on tight to the men you consider "great" to your life, then your issue isn't knowing about God. You need first decide if God is even worth anything to you to begin with, compared to your "great" men that is. undecided
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again ....Here's what God said ... He called NO Man to be pastors or mogs over you - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided

If what God Himself declared means nothing to do simply because you would rather hold on tight to the men you consider "great" to your life, then your issue isn't knowing about God. You need first decide if God is even worth anything to you to begin with, compared to your "great" men that is. undecided

Senseless, pointless, rude and abstract contribution. All because you want to sound intelligent. You should have stayed off on this one lucif (ooops!) kobomarley.
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
What part of "Atheist back off" is so so hard for Kobo Junkie to assimilate. Jobless boy. Ẹ ba mi waṣẹ fún.
Re: Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Don't you know African brand of commonsense dey reach nowhere else on this planet. undecided
African Kobo sense no fit nairaland sef. Amugbo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Mean By Sex B4 Marriage? / My Pals / Proof Of Existence Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.