Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Latest Book Link For Free Reading Till The End Of May 2022. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / My Latest Book Link For Free Reading Till The End Of May 2022. (248 Views)

End Of Year Sales: Quillbot, Grammerly, And Turnitin #7500 / The Best Publishing Company Please do not scroll down without reading! / End Of The Year Promo!!! Quality Articles At Reduced Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Latest Book Link For Free Reading Till The End Of May 2022. by GoldenPen77: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
My latest book link for free reading:

Okadabooks link:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/erinma_the_tragedy_and_triumph_of_a_super_woman/47913#.YmgouwYQSuc

Please help me with your reviews.

Thanks so much ❤️

The book synopsis:

*_The call of destiny is inescapable, to run away from it, is to speedily run into it._*

Erinma, an orphan teenage girl, was caught in the web of two opposing spiritual forces, seeking and calling for her service, and loyalty.
Initiated into the Lekuke coven, marine spirit worship and voodoo practice , she was given an assignment to kill her fiancé, Mr. Nduka, whom she loved to a fault, and to drain him of his blood, to be stored in their spiritual blood bank , what a dilemma!

The unexpected heinous tragedy struck in the course of executing this assignment, and who were the survivals and the victims?

This book is a conglomerate of suspense, epic and urban thriller, garnished with romance, horrors, mystery, occultism and the supernatural.

The illumination in this book will hold you spellbound, till you eat its last alphabet.

Let’s take a walk, as we journey through this jungle of literature.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Medical Content Review And Summary / An Experienced Blog Content And Ebook Writer For Available For Hire / Pay Ridiculously, Get Ridiculous Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.