Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Medical Content Review And Summary - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Medical Content Review And Summary (246 Views)

Book Review/summary Writer Needed / Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN / Book Summary/review Writer Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Content Review And Summary by BraidedChannel: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Hello,

I have a project related to HIV-associated Neurocognitive Disorder (HAND).

I would like a writer who have experience with medical writing to make a table and summarise some research related to it.

Kindly reach out on: braidedchannel@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Medical Content Review And Summary by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2023
BraidedChannel:
Hello,

I have a project related to HIV-associated Neurocognitive Disorder (HAND).

I would like a writer who have experience with medical writing to make a table and summarise some research related to it.

Kindly reach out on: braidedchannel@gmail.com

Thank you.

I sent you an email from igbesilas@gmail.com.

I'm a final year medic who's also a medical writer with over 4 years + experience.
Re: Medical Content Review And Summary by NicholasGodwin: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hi everyon, this goes out to content seekers! Do you need captivating articles, engaging blog posts, or A level content? Look no further! I'm a freelance writer you can patronize. I'm well experienced in crafting compelling contents that is sure to grab user attention. Let me bring your ideas to fruition. Contact me for exceptional content.

What'sapp
Gmail
IoraverGoN@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pay Ridiculously, Get Ridiculous Jobs / My Latest Book Link For Free Reading Till The End Of May 2022. / An Experienced Blog Content And Ebook Writer For Available For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.