Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Do You Think About Www.all4naija.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Think About Www.all4naija.com (1229 Views)

What You Don't Know About Www.sabtraffic.com / What Is Ur View About Www.goldexchange.com? Real Or Scam? / What Do You Think About Www.equity-tracker.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Www.all4naija.com by astinno(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2011
It is true that the best way to determine if you are structuring your business for maximum impact is to seek the opinion of other people especially those in your target market.

To get this opinion, it is usually very easy to ask friends, colleagues at work and family members about what they think,  but the problem with this channel of inquiry is that one will always wonder if they are biased due to their affiliation with you. Are they just overly excited like you or are they just "playing nice" because they are afraid to hurt your feelings,

This problem is the reason I am posing this question to the over 700,000 subscribers of nairaland today, What do you think about www.all4naija.com ?

Some questions I will like to jump around in your mind while checking it out is,
Is the message from the all4naija website site clear?
Are the pages easy to navigate?
Did you find a broken link?
Does the site give you a feeling of comfort or are red flags jumping over the place ?
Is there something you feel can be done better?

Thanks all and know that I really appreciate whatever opinion I get,  Once again the URL to the site is all4naija.com
Re: What Do You Think About Www.all4naija.com by Fogman(m): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2012
Are you still there?

(1) (Reply)

How To Bring Fabrics Down To Lagos From Cotonou / Business Opportunities From The Planned Oil Subsidy Removal / Betonmarket Traders Forum:earn A Living Forecasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.