Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

How To Bring Fabrics Down To Lagos From Cotonou - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Bring Fabrics Down To Lagos From Cotonou (1231 Views)

Nigeria Loses 50% Cargoes To Cotonou Port / Importing Of Goods From Cotonou / Sourcing For Chicken And Turkey From Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bring Fabrics Down To Lagos From Cotonou by lanre4: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2011
Afternoon all,pls does anybody know how to bring fabrics to Lagos from Cotonou without any problem?I actually want to travel with Abc transport,i dn't know if my goods will be safe with thempls i need responses fast.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

There Are More money making Opportunities On The Internet Today Than Ever. / Virtapay Wahala! Pls Gurus Help!!! / Supply Of Frozen Chicken In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.