Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,909 members, 7,852,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim (2575 Views)

The Endsars Youth Movement Is The Guardian Newspaper Person Of The Year 2020 / Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers / APC Website Publishes Plagiarised Manifesto - The Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by Sonyboom765: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
If you like be from the deepest part of hellfire who cares. What other region did he rubbish ? How many thread as he created insulting your Esan tribe or Edo or any other city or state compare to the ones igbos open daily to insult Lagos Ibadan Oyo n SW in general daily.

Your father's head need to be check cos only the head of lunatics can make a comment as foolish as the one you just did

Baileydice:

It's really bad bro. I'm Esan man and I have lived in Lagos for ages and also married to a Lagosian. I'm 26 and a good Nigerian.

Why rubbish other regions when yours are living in pangs of poverty. Youths lavishing away in trenches with no hopes.

But you're drunk on other regions who doesn't even care about naija.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by Sonyboom765: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Says a lunatics that every youth from his foolish tribe can not wait to escape into the areas you listed to sell fan yogo n consistitute even more poverty ravaged refugee in Lagos.

Baileydice:

Lamentations of a drunkard who has never gone pass Ebute metta.

Visit Ikorodu areas of Ijede, Igbogbo, Odongunyan, Imota.

Agege areas of Moshalashi, Isale oja and its environs. Adeniji areas and much more.

Visit Ondo state and other Western States and weep. The only thing sustaining boys are Bet9ja, begging and pilfering and prostitution for girls. From Odotun to Yaba and so on.

No dey mumu yourself G.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by MartinCorridon: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Fita Obey isn't going anywhere..

He wants to be a fulani asslicker VP.

Even that one, Atiku isn't a fool that would give South East the ticket.

When Mazi Ekpa would disrupt elections in those regions grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by paramakina202: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This is not rocket science and we don't need a prophet to tell us the the China lying machine is at his best once again. undecided

The population of either China or India hover around 1.2 billion, while Nigeria is averagely 250m.

Let's assume the impossible, the whole of Nigeria population is in poverty. If that is the case, are you then saying 950m Chinese or Indians are rich?

The hate for Buhari has led to so many irreversible self destruction such as killing and cannibalising of igwes, killing of school children, destruction/burning of shops and other businesses, stealing pots of soup and onions, to mention but few.

Meanwhile, Buhari gets the best treatment anyone of his age can ever get anywhere in the world.

Oya, now go ahead to tell us how Niger Republic and Chad are million times richer than Nigeria. Very funny pipu. grin

Opposite of rich is not poor. Poor people are those who can't afford 3 square meals a day.
How many of Chinese citizens goes to bed hungry or are homeless?
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by Baileydice: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Says a lunatics that every youth from his foolish tribe can not wait to escape into the areas you listed to sell fan yogo n consistitute even more poverty ravaged refugee in Lagos.

Who cares as long as they're hustling legitimately.

By the way, you're not a Lagosian. I'm more Lagos and Nigerian than you cos I'm good for public consumption.

I'm married to my Yoruba babe whom I dated for eight years.

She's 24. I'm 26. She's a Fashionista. I'm a social media manager, a publisher and a copywriter.

I'm a complete package. A man with responsibilities and a father to be soon.

I've gone pass your level.

You're just a 70-year old man that's still fooling.

Help your wretched lineage.

Stop spreading hate my G.

Don't ever quote me again cos you stink cool

3 Likes

Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by LeoDeKing: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
paramakina202:

Opposite of rich is not poor. Poor people are those who can't afford 3 square meals a day.
How many of Chinese citizens goes to bed hungry or are homeless?
See engrish made in Aba. angry

Yet he was analysing my Use of English. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by paramakina202: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
[[s]quote author=LeoDeKing post=112381568]
See engrish made in Aba. angry

Yet he was analysing my Use of English. grin[/quote][/s]

Nonsense
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by Great2017: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
MadamExcellency:

He is talking about the sum of the percentage of the population of both countries.

For clarity's sake. From the tables below, India has 21.9% and China got 0.6%, the sum is 22.5% while Nigeria has 40.1%.
It is very clear that you are not a good student of Mathematics. Percentages are not absolute values. So, you cannot add them the way you have done above. For example, 10% of 1000000 is greater than 100% of 10000. This is the reason you cannot add percentages the way you have done it.

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by wingmanIII: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Continue in your delusions. Animals!!
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by Menace2Society(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Baileydice:

By the way, you're not a Lagosian. I'm more Lagos and Nigerian than you cos I'm good for public consumption.

She's 24. I'm 26. She's a Fashionista. I'm a social media manager, a publisher and a copywriter.

who dey ask this one story LMAO

1 Like

Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by Sonyboom765: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Werey who ask your bigoted father for tales by moonlight ?!

Baileydice:

Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by chuksbogus: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Stop explaining rubbish.

"More people" and "more percentage of population" are not synonymous.

What did Peter Obi say? "More people", and that is raw number, not any useless percentage you are making effort to introduce. angry

Bias has made u loose your objectivity. Arguing pointlessly.
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by Smashspesh(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Werey who ask your bigoted father for tales by moonlight ?!

Menace2Society:
who dey ask this one story LMAO

Both of you are too dull to be on a public forum.

The guy is trying to let you know he's not a man of one tribe as you mentioned above.
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by Emilokoiyawon: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Peter 'Pandora Theif' Obi stole almost 250 billion naira from Anambra state. Peter Obi sent policeman Nwafor to kill dozens of Anambra youths. Peter Obi did not achieve anything tangible as Anambra governor. Peter Obi has an effeminate voice that is not conducive for leadership.
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by 1872ym: 4:58am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
You mean the same nairaland you can't survive a day without accessing with multiple monikers even when you are banned?
[/s]
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by 1872ym: 4:58am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief
[/s]
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
Stop explaining rubbish.

"More people" and "more percentage of population" are not synonymous.

What did Peter Obi say? "More people", and that is raw number, not any useless percentage you are making effort to introduce. angry
[/s]
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by 1872yc: 5:00am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

You mean Buhari has died and replaced by Jubrin is a foolish talk?
[/s]
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by 1872yc: 5:00am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Consolation. grin
[/s]
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Peter Obi for president 2023..
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by Difrent: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Asgard73:

Nigeria pass through all Yoruba land on a daily and same Yoruba people will come with fritious stories

Like what and what.
You just dey rant up and down without mentioning any lies thats been bursted. Yorubas know you peoples problem....envy and jealousy. You just cant stomach the fact that yorubas are part of a central government while you are not. I always say ibos hatred for this government is not necessarily because of buhari but because of yorubas. The yorubaland you like denigrating has been the life saver for igbos since time immemorial but you ungrateful lot wont be satisfied until you control yorubaland.....but can never, you will fail just like azikwe did....
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by Menace2Society(m): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2022
Smashspesh:

Both of you are too dull to be on a public forum.

The guy is trying to let you know he's not a man of one tribe as you mentioned above.

Your fada is dull no wonder!u are a mumu of highest order kai!
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by maestroferddi: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2022
MadamExcellency:

He is talking about the sum of the percentage of the population of both countries.

For clarity's sake. From the tables below, India has 21.9% and China got 0.6%, the sum is 22.5% while Nigeria has 40.1%.
Way to go...

Always rubbish them with hard facts and concrete information...

Peter Obi must be a quintessential Nigerian.

The degree of nit-picking hie is being subjected to is unprecedented but yet he emerges from them stronger and more credible...

Traducers'and malcontents should work harder...
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by revolt(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This is not rocket science and we don't need a prophet to tell us the the China lying machine is at his best once again. undecided

The population of either China or India hover around 1.2 billion, while Nigeria is averagely 250m.

Let's assume the impossible, the whole of Nigeria population is in poverty. If that is the case, are you then saying 950m Chinese or Indians are rich?

The hate for Buhari has led to so many irreversible self destruction such as killing and cannibalising of igwes, killing of school children, destruction/burning of shops and other businesses, stealing pots of soup and onions, to mention but few.

Meanwhile, Buhari gets the best treatment anyone of his age can ever get anywhere in the world.

Oya, now go ahead to tell us how Niger Republic and Chad are million times richer than Nigeria. Very funny pipu. grin

This is why you ppl voted this dullard president. All you had to do was Google... 0.6 percent of 1 billion = approximately 6 million. India has about 88 million poor people too... thats about 94 million both combined.

How did Peter Obi lie. All you needed was a little Google.

Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by maestroferddi: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Difrent:

Like what and what.
You just dey rant up and down without mentioning any lies thats been bursted. Yorubas know you peoples problem....envy and jealousy. You just cant stomach the fact that yorubas are part of a central government while you are not. I always say ibos hatred for this government is not necessarily because of buhari but because of yorubas. The yorubaland you like denigrating has been the life saver for igbos since time immemorial but you ungrateful lot wont be satisfied until you control yorubaland.....but can never, you will fail just like azikwe did....
Like seriously?

What do you mean by "life saver"?

The last time I checked it was grievous envy and bad blood that led to the conspiracy which foisted this rule of Rehoboam and Jeroboam on Nigeria just to check-mate the seemingly uncomfortable influence of the Igbos.

The Igbos have earned every advantage they are enjoying in Nigeria so forget your crap about saving anybody...
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by Miracle2022: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Dreal1247:
So you people are waiting for it to exceed their population first before we know that we are in danger?
why must he lie?
Re: Guardian Newspaper Counter Peter Obi Erroneous Claim by maestroferddi: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Really?

So Nigeria has more people than china and India?

And you are here setting the records straight that that is what Peter Obi said?

You should have just shut up instead of this garbage you are typing here. angry
Stop being dense, this man...

He said Nigeria had more people living in poverty that India and China combined...

Try and refute that with verifiable data and comprehensive analyses.

There is more to life than arguing like a tout in one of the motor parks in Lagos...

Stop wasting our time.

You can continue with your tribalism anyhow you like but apply some semblance of common sense and objectivity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa to ESN : Kill Anyone Wearing Ebubeagu's Uniform / I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless / Super Eagles Legends Hired To Kick Off APC Presidential Campaign In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.