Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Most Mysterious Man In The World - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Mysterious Man In The World (6096 Views)

Bilderberg: 5th Most Mysterious Secret Society In The World Holds Meeting / Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Mysterious Man In The World by Magnoliaa(f): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Dorwadora:
Bless her. No menstrual cramps for her embarassed

cheesy I wonder about that, truly.
Re: Most Mysterious Man In The World by RedMac: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
wetin you mean by na them grin

Magnoliaa:

Na them who? undecided

No be oyinbo people wey dey use our brains dey wan dey akara
Re: Most Mysterious Man In The World by bcbones: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
TheSourcerer:
She was later hit by a car and dragged an estimated 100 feet (30 meters). Skin was ripped from her midsection and foot. Other than mild curiosity, Olivia was not amused. She got up and walked away. Symptom one.

After achieving the ripe old age of nine months, Olivia lost all desire to sleep. No naps. No need for bedtime stories. After three days and nights of continual activity, the doctors decided to give Olivia medication. At least her parents would be able to get some sleep. Fast forward another ten years and she is still on the medication. Otherwise, Olivia might never sleep. Symptom two.

Olivia did not like baby food. She wanted milk shakes. Only milk shakes. When she did not get one, Olivia would wait. She was not about to eat anything else. Her parents decided to withhold her meals, hoping that hunger would get her to eat something more nutritious. No, that didn't work either. Olivia had no desire to eat - only to experience the joyful taste of sugar on her palate. Symptom three.

Today, Olivia, with medication, sleeps about six hours per night. No longer addicted to milk shakes, she is sticking with chicken soup; apparently fruits, vegetables and whole grains are still not to her liking. Occasionally violent, Olivia has no concerns about punching or kicking people. Unable to comprehend pain, she has no qualms about inflicting it on others. And her parents have to take Olivia to the doctor regularly, simply because she is unable to feel symptoms of illness.

What the future holds for Olivia as she experiences adolescence, adulthood and old-age is a mystery. Hopefully, her uniqueness will be a blessing.

What’s a female of Deadpool?
Deadpoolress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Mysterious Man In The World by Transcriber: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Thesourcerer

I must commend what you're doing, you are giving us education back to back
Your topics deserve front page not those Yul edochie trash

Thumbs up smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Mysterious Man In The World by andico34: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
To break it down for a layman..

The cytokines (proteins) responsible for pain response, immunological response, pathological response are produced by genes located on chromosome 6....e.g interleukin (IL -6) called 6 because it is located on chromosome 6.....and she lacks that chromosome.....thus her behaviour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Mysterious Man In The World by ThatsONYI: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
shocked

Damn!!!! I wonder how that feels.

I know something is going on in my brain, but I don't know what. Sometimes I act like, I don't know but it's so boom bam, you know what I'm saying?
Re: Most Mysterious Man In The World by TheSourcerer: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Transcriber:
Thesourcerer

I must commend what you're doing, you are giving us education back to back
Your topics deserve front page not those Yul edochie trash

Thumbs up smiley
Thank you Transcriber , Monikers like you make it worth it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Mysterious Man In The World by TheSourcerer: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
bcbones:

What’s a female of Deadpool?
Deadpoolress
Death lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Mysterious Man In The World by SodiumValproate: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Dorwadora:
Bless her. No menstrual cramps for her embarassed
She won't even enjoy sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 / Nlng Undergraduate Scholarship 2013/2014: How To Apply / Salary Arrears: SSANU, NASU Members To Get Half Of Withheld Pay — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.