Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,365 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Knowing Your HIV Status Gives You Power - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Knowing Your HIV Status Gives You Power (153 Views)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Joe Muriuki Is Dead (First Kenyan To Go Public About HIV Status Dies) / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Your HIV Status Gives You Power by KISSNigeria: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Knowing your HIV status gives you powerful information to keep you and your partner healthy. If you test positive, you can take medicine to treat HIV. Taking HIV medicine as prescribed can make the amount of HIV in your blood (viral load) very low, so low that a test can't detect it (called an undetectable viral load)

Do you want to be linked with HIV/STI care or learn more? Reach out:
WhatsApp :09160169845
Webpage: www.kissnigeria.org

Re: Knowing Your HIV Status Gives You Power by Kingpin1000: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
I was doing HIV test every 6 months until 5 years ago when a friend funnily asked " na when you go see positive your mind go rest".
That statement was simple but it shook me to my bones. I stopped taking the test because I remembered how scared I was the first time I took the test. Lab wet dey open by 8 am, I reached the Lab to 7 and my house was very far from the Lab. I no sleep that night, I for just die if I saw Positive. But we've become wiser now.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know��. Matters Of Your Mental And Emotional Health / The Best African Herbs ...rida Bitters / Read This If You're Dealing With Premature Ejaculations/erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.