Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

What's The Best Country To Relocate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Country To Relocate (546 Views)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Country To Relocate by Benteazaa(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Which is the best country to relocate via student level, good in terms of hustling, schooling and affordable lifestyle
Re: What's The Best Country To Relocate by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
as in the above exists...?! lol! what may be a great country for Jide may not be for Ahmed, let alone Chinedu!
Re: What's The Best Country To Relocate by sanny1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Relocate to Biafra republic and enjoy live wela
Re: What's The Best Country To Relocate by JapaProfessor: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
USA

UK

Germany

Poland

Belgium.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Country To Relocate by Munachimso30(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2022
Greetings landers, I returned from uae �� because of the visa restrictions on Nigerians, please I need serious help, I want to relocate to a better European or North American country, I have many friends that told me that Belgium �� is very okay and it’s one of the best country to relocate in Europe as a Nigerian, abeg how and where do I start with the application process, I believe we have Nigerians over there, which agent did you use and how much did it cost you
Please help a brother �� Even if it’s not Belgium ��, your advise is needed

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Bolt Transport System / Nigerian Passport Downgraded Again; Now Among 20 Worst Globally / Japa: How They Rob People During Day Time In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.