Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm (2865 Views)

An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult / I Thank God For My Wilderness JOURNEY EXPERIENCE So Far / Just Felt Like Sharing This; So Stressed Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Channah1(f): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
The story of my life. What im currently going through.
I just want to pour everything out to see if I can get relief and probably help from anyone who has some compassion after reading.

I don't know whether to say I hate my life now or the things I'm passing through. I don't just know.

I'm a very hard-working, diciplined and God-fearing girl.
I've always lived averagely after graduation. Though it has been up and down until I took my relationship with Christ to another level. Things seemed better and a bit rosy until I lost my accommodation to family issue. Then my life took another turn.

It took me months on end to try raise money to get a new apartment to no avail. As the d day for demolition got closer, with no hope in sight, I ran to my local assembly and pleaded with them to allow me put up in the Church premises. They gave me the security post in the premises. The Church is an uncompleted building. The roof of the place that was allocated to me was bad. When it rains, especially at night, I stand all through.
As time went on, I gathered little money and fixed the roof.

Meanwhile, I never knew the sorrounding area was the den of Area boys and Yahoo plus.
Early this month, a house around the Church premises was demolished.
This was a compound that was still making the area lively but since they demolished it, the place became quiet and deserted. The church premises now became scary and uninhabitable especially as its only me left in the whole uncompleted building at night. Area boys flooded the place and would play gamble from 5pm to 8am in the morning. Banging on the gate and making me stay awake in fear all through the night.

I became scared and ran to the bigger Church to sleep at night. I slept there only a few days and the leaders of the Church came and sent me away, saying I should not been seen sleeping inside the Church.

On one of the days I slept in the big church, when I got back in the morning to the uncompleted building, someone broke into the place through the roof overnight. undecided. So I became even more afraid and made sure I ran away from there once its six pm and look for where to sleep. This has been my new life for the past week now.

After the bigger Church stopped me from coming to sleep there, ive been going about begging people to let me sleep in their house. Some would send me away. Some would only allow me for one night.

Been trying to build up to get a proper apartment but... Hmmm... Lagos is not easy...

To be continued
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
following.... smiley
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Channah1(f): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
The first week the occupants of the demolished house moved out. I ran to a woman and begged her that all I need is to just sleep at night and go in the morning. She said her house was congested that theres one ederly woman that is looking for someone to be staying with her, so she took me there.

We got there and after explaning my plight to the woman, she said I should move in and that if I see her clothes dirty I should pick it and wash. She told me that in fact, there's a dirty plate in the kitchen. That I should go now and wash it. I went and washed it. Then she said I can come and sleep but that there's a lady that comes to clean the flat for her and she pays her 4k that we would split the bill. I said its ok.

That night, I went back there to sleep. She asked why I didn't bring all my things, I told her I don't want to bug her with my property that all I needed was to come at night and sleep. She said ok. That I should make sure before 8 I'm there and that she doesn't like early risers so I can only leave by 8 in the morning. I said ok.

I woke up in the morning and wanted to enter the bathroom. She asked what am I doing?. I told her I want to bathe. She said no. That I should go and bathe at my place. Since I only want to come and be sleeping.

That was how I took a bike that morning to the uncompleted building and took my bath.
I thought of it that it won't be easy for me to first go home around eight to bath and prepare for work. I'll be going late for work.

I fell ill Immediately and was down for a week. That was when I started going to the big church to sleep before the leaders came and sent me away.

To be continued.
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Sheddy5(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
cry
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Mastakija(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Ussycool: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
shocked
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by dreofGod(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Queenttoast01: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
God will see you through, please don't sleep with dog o angry
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Queenttoast01:
Hope you did not later sleep with dog?
you are very stoopid, infact you are a foool.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Channah1(f): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2022
After I was stopped from going to the Church, I ran to one woman and she allowed me spend only that night.

The next day, I told another woman at work and she said someone wants to rent a room in a flat. I was happy and agreed to follow her and see the place.

We got there in the night and the owner of the place said she'll rent the room in a flat for 400k cry.
I told her I can only afford 120 a year and she said no.
As we were about leaving, I told them I have no where to sleep tonight and she said I can sleep in her parlor. I was happy.

In the morning, I asked her what her final for the room was and she said her son that is in Canada said she should not rent it out but that I can come and be sleeping in the palor FOR NOW.
I was so happy..

Since on Wednesday, that's where I hope to sleep.
I got there this night and she told me she's going to vilgil and asked if I will come. .. what will I say? I tiredly said yes.

Right now, we are in a church and I don't feel comfortable with the things I'm seeing.
Candles, salt, and.... O God! I don't know how I feel.
Though their praise worship session has been great but my heart is heavy. So heavy..

I don't know what next after this... I don't feel comfortable.l don't want to say I feel suicidal. Huuuuhh...
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Channah1(f): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2022
I am tired.

1 Like

Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by ajailer(m): 1:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Don't u have any family member around or what is ur relationship with them?

I believe u r a lady n shouldn't be going through all these.

1 Like

Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Channah1(f): 1:56am On Apr 30, 2022
ajailer:
Don't u have any family member around or what is ur relationship with them?

I believe u r a lady n shouldn't be going through all these.

My family members stay very far. If I'm to go put up with them, it means I have to forego my job and I can't because I know what I went through to get the ones I'm doing now.

The proximity of my office to my current location is the reason I'm passing through all these just to retain my job.

I don't want to go and be a burden to my elder sister by going to live with them without any source of livelyhood.

If I can have place to work and bulid again for three months, I'll save up and get an apartment. If I can get help, I'll get a place before weekend. It boils down to money.
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Stallionhorse: 4:38am On Apr 30, 2022
I hope all this is not for fund raising cause its really hard to believe anything a Nigerian says!! What part of Lagos do you stay and work? If you have 120k that is more than enough to get you a pako house (Bacha)
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Channah1(f): 5:38am On Apr 30, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I hope all this is not for fund raising cause its really hard to believe anything a Nigerian says!! What part of Lagos do you stay and work? If you have 120k that is more than enough to get you a pako house (Bacha)

I have 100kand the least you can get a house around here is 250 that is including agency and agreement fee.
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Lari03r(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2022
What job are you doing? And are you sure you are supposed to be in Lagos?

I'm sincerely sorry about all you have gone through.

Please find a way to visit this church in Ikotun this Sunday.

Christ Apostolic World-end time Revival Ministry. ( Cawerm)
13 Alhaji lateef lasisi str Opp Diamond pure water, Hostel Bus stop ikotun egbe Lagos.

You need help.
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Acidosis(m): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:

My family members stay very far. If I'm to go put up with them, it means I have to forego my job and I can't because I know what I went through to get the ones I'm doing now.

The proximity of my office to my current location is the reason I'm passing through all these just to retain my job.

I don't want to go and be a burden to my elder sister by going to live with them without any source of livelyhood.

If I can have place to work and bulid again for three months, I'll save up and get an apartment. If I can get help, I'll get a place before weekend. It boils down to money.

Is this job worth the risk and stress you go through everyday?What kind of job would make you sleep and bath in uncompleted buildings?

3 Likes

Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by HUSTLER001: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Queenttoast01:
Hope you did not later sleep with dog?
Why you no get sense na? angry

2 Likes

Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Memberclub(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2022
The job is clearly not worth it.
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Stallionhorse: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:

I have 100kand the least you can get a house around here is 250 that is including agency and agreement fee.
location ma
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Channah1(f): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Memberclub:
The job is clearly not worth it.

Joblessness is not worth it either.

I know what I suffered with no one willing to help me back then before I could get what I'm doing now.

To even give you food to eat people will tell you a million and one stories why they can't part with a spoon of garri. How much now that things are very difficult.

I don't wish to pass through that phase of hunger again that is why I'm doing everything to retain my job. Been there and don't ever want to go that route again.

5 Likes

Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by ibechris(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2022
How much is your salary?

Don't get me wrong pls.

There are jobs that don't worth it at all.

But in all,I see a dogged fighter in u.
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Channah1(f): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2022
ibechris:
How much is your salary?

Don't get me wrong pls.

There are jobs that don't worth it at all.

But in all,I see a dogged fighter in u.

Hmmm.... Whatever that means ooo...
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Lamanii22(f): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=Queenttoast01 post=112388093][/quote] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Lamanii22(f): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
You are really too young to go through what you are going through….. bathing in an uncompleted building…. Begging to sleeep….. what really is the situation with your family…. Lagos ain’t easy….
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Channah1(f): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lamanii22:
You are really too young to go through what you are going through….. bathing in an uncompleted building…. Begging to sleeep….. what really is the situation with your family…. Lagos ain’t easy….

They live very far from me and I can't leave this job and just go and sit at home. Who will feed me?
Who will clothe me?

No mother, no father.
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by jalodo2: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:
The story of my life. What im currently going through.
I just want to pour everything out to see if I can get relief and probably help from anyone who has some compassion after reading.

I don't know whether to say I hate my life now or the things I'm passing through. I don't just know.

I'm a very hard-working, diciplined and God-fearing girl.
I've always lived averagely after graduation. Though it has been up and down until I took my relationship with Christ to another level. Things seemed better and a bit rosy until I lost my accommodation to family issue. Then my life took another turn.

It took me months on end to try raise money to get a new apartment to no avail. As the d day for demolition got closer, with no hope in sight, I ran to my local assembly and pleaded with them to allow me put up in the Church premises. They gave me the security post in the premises. The Church is an uncompleted building. The roof of the place that was allocated to me was bad. When it rains, especially at night, I stand all through.
As time went on, I gathered little money and fixed the roof.

Meanwhile, I never knew the sorrounding area was the den of Area boys and Yahoo plus.
Early this month, a house around the Church premises was demolished.
This was a compound that was still making the area lively but since they demolished it, the place became quiet and deserted. The church premises now became scary and uninhabitable especially as its only me left in the whole uncompleted building at night. Area boys flooded the place and would play gamble from 5pm to 8am in the morning. Banging on the gate and making me stay awake in fear all through the night.

I became scared and ran to the bigger Church to sleep at night. I slept there only a few days and the leaders of the Church came and sent me away, saying I should not been seen sleeping inside the Church.

On one of the days I slept in the big church, when I got back in the morning to the uncompleted building, someone broke into the place through the roof overnight. undecided. So I became even more afraid and made sure I ran away from there once its six pm and look for where to sleep. This has been my new life for the past week now.

After the bigger Church stopped me from coming to sleep there, ive been going about begging people to let me sleep in their house. Some would send me away. Some would only allow me for one night.

Been trying to build up to get a proper apartment but... Hmmm... Lagos is not easy...

To be continued
SUPERSTORY. Watch him shoving his religion into our face , for us to believe he is a christian( our popular resident story teller is a muslim) A girl, cos girls gets more attention. Too much seasoning spoils d soup. How can u be going through this much and still see reason to hide information about yourself. You claim to sleep in strangers house, but cant give information to potential helpers. You want to get 300k house which ur job cant sustain. Expecting hysterical Thread upon thread, thats how u operate, then later move to dm d soft hearted ones privately. Have u bought ur sallah clothe?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:

Hmmm.... Whatever that means ooo...

Why didn’t you answer ‘how much is your salary’ question?

3 Likes

Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
jalodo2:
SUPERSTORY. Watch him shoving his religion into our face , for us to believe he is a christian( our popular resident story teller is a muslim) A girl, cos girls gets more attention. Too much seasoning spoils d soup. How can u be going through this much and still see reason to hide information about yourself. You claim to sleep in strangers house, but cant give information to potential helpers. You want to get 300k house which ur job cant sustain. Expecting hysterical Thread upon thread, thats how u operate, then later move to dm d soft hearted ones privately. Have u bought ur sallah clothe?
Lol. Someone asked how much was her/his salary but she/he stylishly brushed that aside. She’s just all about the money using all these pity story to gain sympathy.

The scammers modus.

2 Likes

Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Channah1(f): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
burritto:

Why didn’t you answer ‘how much is your salary’ question?

My salary was 30k reason I couldn't save up enough to get a place immediately and had to accept the uncompleted building but it just got increased to 97,000 and now I'm hopeful that if I can get a place now, I'll be able to sustain it.
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by Channah1(f): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
burritto:

Lol. Someone asked how much was her/his salary but she/he stylishly brushed that aside. She’s just all about the money using all these pity story to gain sympathy.

The scammers modus.

You see now?
You see now? Hmm...
Re: Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm by jalodo2: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:

My salary was 30k reason I couldn't save up enough to get a place immediately and had to accept the uncompleted building but it just got increased to 97,000 and now I'm hopeful that if I can get a place now, I'll be able to sustain it.
When people told u to leave d job and go to ur family if it cant sustain ur rent, u said u cant leave cos u cant sit doing nothing , suddenly , u brought in another twist: u cant leave cos u just got promoted and 3× salary, when someone offered a job and accomodatio. Did u mention this in ur suffer head superstory? In short ALL u need is someone to send u money for this year rent, not accommodation or new job. Clap 4 urself, u try...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother / Morals/lessons You Will Teach Your Kids / Should American Wife Have To Make Change Before Going To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.