Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult (1299 Views)

I Thank God For My Wilderness JOURNEY EXPERIENCE So Far / Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Channah1(f): 11:11pm On May 09, 2022
I still find it difficult to believe that this actually happened and cringe at the thought of it.

On one of the days I went to the big santuary to sleep, I met this guy. We only exchange pleasantries briefly and I was off.

Fast forward to friday, this happened.. so on getting there that Friday, It happened that the youth were having a vigil and because I was already tired and didn't plan to attend any vigil, I decided to sit outside and browse the internet; more so as the place I wanted to sleep was being used.

While sitting outside, the guy I talked about earlier came and asked me what happened the other day I was sent away.
He also asked if I got a place that night and i told him I did but twas only for one night.

We got talking and he began to tell me about himself and all that.
We ended up exchanging contacts on his request cos he said he would help me talk to a pastor friend of his to be allowing me sleep in his Church. I said ok, cool.

We talked at length and when he saw i was beginning to doze off, he said I should follow him. Though he already told me about a room in the church premises that was kept for guest ministers and that he had the key to the room. So I followed him, he opened the door and I went inside. He to followed me inside.
Mehn... The guest room was lit!
As in... Full AC with a nice ensuite. The bedding was.. top notch. I said see what ministers are enjoying. The room was freezing cold.

Now inside, he said i should remove the key when I lock the door to sleep, so when he comes he can use the spare to open it and join me. Wha My mouth opened in shock

I asked him. You mean you want to come and sleep in the room with me?
He repeated it again.hm..then I told him, sorry I can't. Let me go out and sleep elsewhere. That my pastor Will not like it if he finds out about this as his office is adjacent the guest room. He now said, ok don't worry you can leave the key. I'll sleep in the other guest room.

I said please come and sleep, let me not deprive you of your comfort., he told me not to worry and left.
I stood on a spot, dazed at what just happened before retiring to bed that night. I enjoyed my sleep though.

Now, this was someone who told me he's a bornagain but after what happened I began to look at him in 3D. Not with disgust though.
I still don't know what his intentions were that night and i can't just say, this is it!

Since then, whenever he sees me, hes not relaxed. He's either jumpy or stuttering but I'm always calm and look straight into his eyes. Then I'll smile and this makes him so uncomfortable.

Little did I know pastor saw when he took me there that night. He came on Tuesday and told me he saw so so bro open the guest room for me. I was just looking at him dumbfounded.

Hmmmmmm....

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:18pm On May 09, 2022
Nice one.
Good.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On May 09, 2022
Channah1:
Now inside, he said i should remove the key when I lock the door to sleep, so when he comes he can use the spare to open it and join me. Wha My mouth opened in shock

I asked him. You mean you want to come and sleep in the room with me?
He repeated it again.hm..then I told him, sorry I can't. Let me go out and sleep elsewhere. That my pastor Will not like it if he finds out about this as his office is adjacent the guest room. He now said, ok don't worry you can leave the key. I'll sleep in the other guest room.

I said please come and sleep, let me not deprive you of your comfort., he told me not to worry and left.
I stood on a spot, dazed at what just happened before retiring to bed that night. I enjoyed my sleep though.
You churchians seem to care a lot more about what your pastors think than you do what God says, don't you lot? undecided

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by JovialJune(f): 11:32pm On May 09, 2022
Definitely Mercychen

You no dey tire cheesy

5 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Channah1(f): 11:32pm On May 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You churchians seem to care a lot more about what your pastors think than you do what God says, don't you lot? undecided

So I should have slept in the same room with a man or what exactly is your point?
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 09, 2022
In fact I no understand the story.
Make I read am again.
It be like say it's a case of you Channah1 almost getting fooled and eaten by an opportunist. Some guys just think every woman is as cheap as them.
Smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by complexBoss12: 11:38pm On May 09, 2022
why do you just start a story, like there was a previous thread you continued from??

why are you sleeping in a Church??
What is making you "cringe" like you said, because I didn't see any from your story. Someone asked to sleep on the same bed, you said no, he moved on, what is cringy there??
No indication of your gender in the writing!

4 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Channah1(f): 11:38pm On May 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
Make I read am again.
It be like say it's a case of you Channah1 almost getting fooled and eaten by an opportunist. Some guys just think every woman is as cheap as them.
Smh!

I can't really say for sure.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On May 09, 2022
Channah1:
So I should have slept in the same room with man or what exactly is your point?
Read my comment carefully...
Kobojunkie:
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Channah1(f): 11:41pm On May 09, 2022
complexBoss12:
why do you just start a story, like there was a previous thread you continued from??

What is making you "cringe" like you said, because I didn't see any from your story. Someone asked to sleep on the same bed, you said no, he moved on, what is cringy there??

My story didn't start here. Those who have been following my story from the beginning will understand.

I didn't mention gender? You didn't see where I mentioned "guy"?
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by copyrites: 11:42pm On May 09, 2022
Co. ck and bull story.

Young pastor gave you, a stranger, access to a room meant for guest ministers. You both entered the room, and while all that was going on, the General Overseer or Senior Pastor of the church, looked on and said or do nothing. grin grin grin

Whoever believes this c. ock and bull nonsense needs to be flogged mercilessly at a market Square.

Quit this endless c. ock and bull nonsense already.

5 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On May 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
Make I read am again.
Smh!
Are you not a Nigerian? Did you not grow up in that country? undecided
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On May 09, 2022
complexBoss12:

There is everything cringeworthy about it. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Channah1(f): 11:44pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=112682425] Are you not a Nigerian? Did you not grow up in that country? undecided[/quote
Yes I am but what has that got to do with anything?
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On May 09, 2022
copyrites:
Co. ck and bull story.
Young pastor gave you, a stranger, access to a room meant for guest ministers. And while all that was going on, the General Overseer or Senior Pastor of the church, looked on and said or do nothing. grin grin grin
Whoever believes this c. ock and bull nonsense needs to be flogged mercilessly at a market Square.
Oh come on! I too had access to a church here myself while the pastor and others had no idea that I did. undecided

Her story is quite believable actually. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On May 09, 2022
Channah1:
Yes I am but what has that got to do with anything?
Like I said, you churchians fear/care more about what your pastors think more than you seem to care or fear God. undecided
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by copyrites: 11:48pm On May 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh come on! I too had access to a church here myself while the pastor and others had no idea that I did. undecided

Her story is quite believable actually. undecided

Different experience. There's nothing to believe about the c. ock and bull nonsense.

No senior pastor of a church will allow a total stranger use a room meant for guests ministers. Not in Nigeria, especially when there are other spaces and rooms in the church.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Channah1(f): 11:49pm On May 09, 2022
copyrites:
Co. ck and bull story.

Young pastor gave you, a stranger, access to a room meant for guest ministers. You both entered the room, and while all that was going on, the General Overseer or Senior Pastor of the church, looked on and said or do nothing. grin grin grin

Who's a stranger in the church?

No need replying you cos you obviously haven't been following the story so far.

Shift!
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On May 09, 2022
copyrites:
Different experience. There's nothing to believe about the c. ock and bull nonsense.

No senior pastor of a church will allow a total stranger use a room meant for guests ministers. Not in Nigeria, especially when there are other spaces and rooms in the church.
How did you come to conclude that my experience was different from hers?, undecided

You mean seniors always check the guest rooms every moment of the day to ensure no "strangers" in there or something? undecided

Talk about a cock-n-bull response! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Channah1(f): 11:51pm On May 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Like I said, you churchians fear/care more about what your pastors think more than you seem to care or fear God. undecided
Oh... M! At this juncture, I don't know anymore o.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you not a Nigerian? Did you not grow up in that country? undecided
I m. Girls are not dogs. What's wrong with those guys?
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by copyrites: 11:53pm On May 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How did you come to conclude that my experience was different from hers?, undecided

You mean seniors always check the guest rooms every moment of the day to ensure no "strangers" in there or something? undecided

Talk about a cock-n-bull response! undecided

I'm not responsible for the lies you choose to believe based on your low IQ and irrelevant experiences.

Little did I know pastor saw when he took me there that night . He came on Tuesday and told me he saw so so bro open the guest room for me. I was just looking at him dumbfounded.

And the youth pastor or whatever tried to share the bed with a "stranger" knowing very well that the senior pastor was around. cheesy

D..umb people.

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 09, 2022
Channah1:

I can't really say for sure.
When you see close marking like dat, you too suppose know say bros dey look for sarewagba. You should be cautious of your assets.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Channah1(f): 11:56pm On May 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

When you see close marking like dat, you too suppose know say bros dey look for sarewagba. You should be cautious of your assets.

Lol... God forbid!
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Channah1(f): 11:58pm On May 09, 2022
copyrites:

I'm not responsible for the lies you choose to believe based on your low IQ and irrelevant experiences.

And the youth pastor or whatever agrees to share the bed with a stranger knowing very well that the senior pastor was around. cheesy

D..umb people.

You are the dumb one here with no IQ at all.

Leave my post already if comprehension is your problem.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Kobojunkie: 12:00am On May 10, 2022
copyrites:
1. I'm not responsible for the lies you choose to believe based on your low IQ and irrelevant experiences.

2. And the youth pastor or whatever agrees to share the bed with a "stranger" knowing very well that the senior pastor was around. cheesy
D..umb people.
1. I told you I have had a similar experience....access to all areas of a church without even the so-called senior pastor being aware of it for months. So is my story a lie abeg? What has low IQ to do with anything here for Pete's sake. undecided

2. She didn't state she was a stranger to the church, did she? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Kobojunkie: 12:01am On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
I m. But we are not dogs. What's wrong with those guys?
Most Nigerian men are not dogs? lipsrsealed

Please don't attempt even attempt to sell me JovialJune's "Nigerians have morals" schpeel here abeg!

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Acidosis(m): 12:02am On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I told you I have had a similar experience....access to all areas of a church without even the so-called senior pastor being aware of it for months. So is my story a lie abeg? What has low IQ to do with anything here for Pete's sake. undecided

2. She didn't state she was a stranger to the church, did she? undecided

Your experience is irrelevant in the context of the current matter. The pastor in her fiction was very much aware. Yours wasn't.

1 Like

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Kobojunkie: 12:04am On May 10, 2022
Acidosis:
Your experience is irrelevant in the context of the current matter. The pastor in her fiction was very much aware. Yours wasn't.
How exactly did you come to deem my experience irrelevant this since I never said I broke into the church.... some one had to have let me into the church for all the while I had access to it, right? lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by copyrites: 12:05am On May 10, 2022
Acidosis:

Exactly cheesy
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by copyrites: 12:08am On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How exactly did you come to deem my experience irrelevant this since I never said I broke into the church.... some one had to have let me into the church for all the while I had access to it, right? lipsrsealed

You still don't get it, do you?

Did you sleep in the room reserved for guest ministers without the senior pastor's approval? Did whoever gave you access to the room tried to share the bed with you while the senior pastor looked on?
Re: An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult by Channah1(f): 12:17am On May 10, 2022
copyrites:

You still don't get it, do you?

Did you sleep in the room reserved for guest ministers without the senior pastor's approval? Did whoever gave you access to the room tried to share the bed with you while the senior pastor looked on?

How old are you?
Please go and sit down. you sound dumb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Cheater / All You Need To Know About Bras, Pads, Anniversaries And Loving Your Woman / How Can Anyone Claim He Or She Is Better? Mcheeewww!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.