Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

A Stronger Force Beyond Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Stronger Force Beyond Me (758 Views)

Government Will Help Next Cash & Carry Supermarket Bounce Back Stronger–Minister / When The Naira Was Stronger Than US Dollar (Throwback) / Is The Ghana Cedi Stronger Than The Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Stronger Force Beyond Me by rukz: 1:57am On Apr 30, 2022
I can't sleep, bet9ja has crippled my life, no goal, purpose, vision and zero ambition..

I don't even know where my life is heading to anymore, why am I finding it difficult to stop betting( virtual inclusive).

I am far behind in all aspect of life due to my involvement this past 7 years.

When will my redemption come, or is gambling my purpose in life because I don't even know why am gambling.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by rukz: 2:07am On Apr 30, 2022
Am willing to pay any price to get back my life in order because am beginning to loose my sanity.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by GreatAdvice: 2:48am On Apr 30, 2022
You people act like all gamblers lose money. It's true that the house always wins but there are folks who have built a steady income from gambling. It's just like anything in life, many will try but few will succeed. I will advise you to sell all your personal belongings, take out a loan stake it all in the Liverpool vs New Castle match later today. Don't quit just yet, you are about to hit it big. Goodluck.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by Extratyre01(m): 3:13am On Apr 30, 2022
Hey bro, I was also into into betting, you can really gt your life back if you are determined to, you can talk to me for tips, if you don't mind
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by chukwuibuipob: 4:26am On Apr 30, 2022
sad GREED has RUINED U beyond redemption. Gambling in whatever form can't solve ur problem.. I have seen a landlord become a tenant/beggars.. U can be free from GAMBLING if u want to. Tell urself ENOUGH is ENOUGH. U instead use the money buy bread and beans chop cool

1 Like

Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by superCleanworks(m): 5:11am On Apr 30, 2022
If e no good for your health.... QUIT

Most of you put all your life into gambling as if they are owing you money.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by rukyboy(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2022
rukz:
I can't sleep, bet9ja has crippled my life, no goal, purpose, vision and zero ambition..

I don't even know where my life is heading to anymore, why am I finding it difficult to stop betting( virtual inclusive).

When will my redemption come, or is gambling my purpose in life because I don't even know why am gambling.

Just stop it.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by Uniquetani1(f): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2022
You are the only one that can help yourself.
Control yourself
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by rukz: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Extratyre01:
Hey bro, I was also into into betting, you can really gt your life back if you are determined to, you can talk to me for tips, if you don't mind
pls do.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by martinskelly(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
rukz:

Hi,
I had to check you up real quick, hope you read my story....I have a lot of bad stories on gambling even to the extent of using my house rent to play, some people i borrowed money from that i can't even repay went as far as going to feltish places to wicked me but God got my back.
I had to make hard decision of either quitting or dieing, so i chose quitting.

I'm now living a life of less thinking, less sorrow, less everything even though i can't really get back all my losses but i thank God I'm where i really want to be.

Brother just try your best and quit and see the transformation from now to six month.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by rukz: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
martinskelly:
Hi,
I had to check you up real quick, hope you read my story....I have a lot of bad stories on gambling even to the extent of using my house rent to play, some people i borrowed money from that i can't even repay went as far as going to feltish places to wicked me but God got my back.
I had to make hard decision of either quitting or dieing, so i chose quitting.

I'm now living a life of less thinking, less sorrow, less everything even though i can't really get back all my losses but i thank God I'm where i really want to be.

Brother just try your best and quit and see the transformation from now to six month.
thanks, would give it my all.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by rukz: 7:07am On May 01, 2022
New month, new opportunity!

I have decided to put the past behind me and move on.

Today marks the beginning of my freedom.

3 Likes

Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by martinskelly(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2022
rukz:
New month, new opportunity!

I have decided to put the past behind me and move on.

Today marks the beginning of my freedom.

Not just saying it, please mean it and you will experience a futuristic transformation afterwards.

Stay blessed....Happy new month

1 Like

Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by rukz: 12:46pm On May 01, 2022
martinskelly:
Not just saying it, please mean it and you will experience a futuristic transformation afterwards.

Stay blessed....Happy new month
Amen....Thanks for the advice.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by rukz: 2:27pm On May 04, 2022
Currently struggling with withdrawal symptoms.

God help me!
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by rukz: 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
rukz:

God help me!
cc. martinskelly
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by Louisfrank(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2022
rukz:

God help me!
Its actually not easy to be free from addiction but you got my prayers and full support
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by rukz: 3:28pm On May 04, 2022
Louisfrank:

Its actually not easy to be free from addiction but you got my prayers and full support
Thanks.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by flames007(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2022
rukz:

But you already know that No matter how far you have gone on the wrong path, it is never too late to make a u-turn. It's there in your siggy.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by rukz: 2:17pm On May 05, 2022
flames007:

But you already know that No matter how far you have gone on the wrong path, it is never too late to make a u-turn. It's there in your siggy.
it takes a lot of will power...

7 years addiction no be child play.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by flames007(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2022
rukz:
it takes a lot of will power...

7 years addiction no be child play.
True brother. It takes strong will. i don't even know how to advice you. it is well.
Re: A Stronger Force Beyond Me by rukz: 2:43pm On May 05, 2022
flames007:
True brother. It takes strong will. i don't even know how to advice you. it is well.
Thx bro.

(1) (Reply)

Kunzite With Morgan Available / Please How Do I Open A Dollar Account Without Having A Current Account Referee / How Can I Unblock My Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.