Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Can I Unblock My Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Unblock My Bank Account (737 Views)

Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Unblock My Bank Account by coputa(m): 3:10am On Feb 12, 2023
I received a POS transfer yesterday and to my greatest surprised my account was blocked.The account has really not been upgraded,it actually has a limit.I want to know the documents I will take to the bank.please bankers in the house or anyone who has encounter similar issue,please advice.
Re: How Can I Unblock My Bank Account by jullary(m): 4:07am On Feb 12, 2023
The documents you use when opening it,
Shikena.
Re: How Can I Unblock My Bank Account by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 12, 2023
Tell us more.Na cocaine abi na wire fraud?
Re: How Can I Unblock My Bank Account by coputa(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
Tell us more.Na cocaine abi na wire fraud?
It's not a fraud,it's a legit transfer.i seem to have exceeded the cash limit of the account.
Re: How Can I Unblock My Bank Account by akwesenana: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2023
coputa:
It's not a fraud,it's a legit transfer.i seem to have exceeded the cash limit of the account.

Id card and nepa bill.
Re: How Can I Unblock My Bank Account by coputa(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2023
akwesenana:
Id card and nepa bill.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Unblock My Bank Account by coputa(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
coputa:
I received a POS transfer yesterday and to my greatest surprised my account was blocked.The account has really not been upgraded,it actually has a limit.I want to know the documents I will take to the bank.please bankers in the house or anyone who has encounter similar issue,please advice.
I went to the bank and the customer care told me to bring an identity card and a utility bill and within an hour the account was unblocked.access bank has the most efficient customer service in the industry.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Waste Pet Plastic Bottle Bailing Business And Make Millions Yearly / Making 2k-3k Naria Every Day � Prime Share / Investors Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.