Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! (22808 Views)

Tiny Snake I Killed This Evening Close To My Window / The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by ndiri(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
T0T0fucker:
it started last 2wesks, steady crying...I can't sleep at all.. always wakes me at night.
surprisingly today it used to be one.

now it's two, crying all throughout the night like you mistake it for a human being

is there a sign or omen?

what can I do?

Slide seven onions, add seven seeds of alligator pepper, seven pieces of bitter collar, add salt and sugar plus red oil, take it to that spot they usually gather midnight, they will cease from coming there....you come and give testimony.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by CoronaVirusPro: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
T0T0fucker:
it started last 2wesks, steady crying...I can't sleep at all.. always wakes me at night.

now it's two, crying all throughout the night like you mistake it for a human being

is there a sign or omen?

what can I do?

You watch too much Nollywood movies
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Blunttruth: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Awon iya ti de niyen
Who you offend?
The iya he fu.c.k.ed the toto. grin
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Bayyajidda(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Blunttruth:

It's not an omen. Stop reading meaning to everything. Most likely a wild female cat probably gave birth close to where your window is. If you can chase them away you will stop hearing the sound. It means absolutely nothing stop being superstitious.

Stop typing rubbish, come to Maiduguri, especially at Dala road by the stadium and experience it yourself.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Bayyajidda(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
T0T0fucker:

This nor be ordinary
why every night my window started last 2 weeks.i got a feeling they are coming for me

You need to be prayerful especially if you have a baby or toddler. it's witches plotting attack. You will experience if you stay Maiduguri especially where the Kanuris live.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Bayyajidda(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
It may be ordinary cats crying especially feral ones looking for a shelter.

Some of you need to experience things to stop you from typing rubbish. Must you comment on things you haven't experienced?
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Some of you need to experience things to stop you from typing rubbish. Must you comment on things you haven't experienced?
Oga,why are you so pained and foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal?
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by adebayo987: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:

Just get a pack of dogs
Lol! That means you don't want to sleep... Cats are not scared of dogs in any way and they both would mind their business unless they're forced to fight or have a very closed contact.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Raymonjays007(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Get a big water gun and fill it up with hot water , spray them when Dey come performing for you
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by joshua094: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Do you have any pregnant relative staying with you? That is a very bad omen and it signifies death, especially pregnant women. Please get outside at night and kill the cat.

My dad and I killed one years ago which was crying beside a neighbor with a pregnant wife's window, God actually saved her cos the evil ones want to kill her. Please go and pray about it and stop listening to wannabe westerners here.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by DrDunamis(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
T0T0fucker:

is there a sign or omen?

what can I do?
What's the full story?
You've left out some important details
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Sunnyski: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Don't wait for a cat to turn around and look at you; it's 3 years of stagnation.

Why do you think so?
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Richardlove(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Like a year back a similar situation happened in the compound where I live. I will wake up to hear cries that sound like human babies. I will stay awake and I studied the cries and I discovered they were that of a cats that gave birth at the top of a abandoned building. I took my time to look out for them day time and I saw the two kittens. A neighbor later captured one of the kittens and the mother escaped with the other one. He later released the one captured and that was the end after the release. For the days the kitten was captured the cry reduced but the mother cat will sneak around to see if she could free the captured kitten. After pressure on the guy to release the kitten and he did, we never heard the cry again. So in your case it probably mating or breeding cat. But don't rule out spirituality completely, do prayers too. At first, for like three days I was scared until I summoned courage to study and observe.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by SeeItSayIt: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
It means you're greedy. Give them food
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by DollarBuddy: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
T0T0fucker:

is there a sign or omen?

what can I do?

Reminds me of the last days of my elder brother... Na so cats go just dey cry for the ward where he was admitted.

It wasn't too long before my sweet brother passed away after over a month of being hospitalized.

OP, you better fire prayers oh. Please do.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Sniper101(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Op
If you get mind, I for say make u take torchlight n cutlass go outside go find that cat whenever you hear am cry.
If you find am, kill am.
But if you no fit kill am,
just chase am far away from ur environment.

Although, me ehn, the last time I went to my home town n heard that human_like cat cry somewhere in my compound, around 1am or so, na so I immediately just use the side button of my phone take off my phone screen, put down the phone n slept off cheesy

I no fit for vawulence grin
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by olibeans: 12:48am On May 01, 2022
T0T0fucker:

This nor be ordinary
why every night my window started last 2 weeks.i got a feeling they are coming for me

Na we your village people. We are coming for you. Is that what you want to hear? Myopic Nigerian.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:00am On May 01, 2022
T0T0fucker:

is there a sign or omen?

what can I do?
Do you have the heart to fall out at night and rebuke them.I had a similar experience at the staff quarters of the school where I served in Kogi state.When I got fed up,I put on my celestial garment and went to meet the idiot outside where they were crying (both birds and the cat).I had my victory girdle with me ,I stood under the tree raised the victory girdle and at once the noise from the birds ceased,but the cat continued until I came in contact with it.I sang three celestial songs(with fear inside me o) because baba stood his ground,after the third song the thick darkness of the morning seemed to have swallowed the cat or the cat seemed to have disappeared with it.I Sha was scared,I got back into the house and refused to sleep for fear of dying in my sleep.To God be the glory I woke up, but with serious marks all over my body!!!
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Kelisss: 6:34am On May 01, 2022
it happened to me in school. boil water and pour on them and you'll know peace
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by headbasher96(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

I would believe you. I've not eaten cat meat before but I've seen plenty nairalanders eat snake. Nigerians can eat anything. If aliens landed in Nigeria they'll probably end up in a pot
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Do These Things? / Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.