Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

“so I Fit Break Internet Like This”-yul Edochie Laments Over Nigerians Attitude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “so I Fit Break Internet Like This”-yul Edochie Laments Over Nigerians Attitude (213 Views)

You Have To See This” – Yul Edochie’s Daughter, Danielle, Reaches Out To Davido / Yul Edochie : Nawa For Una oh..So I fit Break The Internet like this? (Pictures) / Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“so I Fit Break Internet Like This”-yul Edochie Laments Over Nigerians Attitude by Jenniferchuma10: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has cried out over the attitude of Nigerians towards his marriage to second wife, Judy Austin.

"So I fit break internet like this"-Yul Edochie laments over Nigerians attitude towards him, netizens react
This is coming barely two days after he announced that he has tied the knot with the actress, with whom he has a son.

Sharing his pain via Instagram, Yul Edochie lamented over the fact that he has been running for political posts and acting movies, yet nobody cared about him; but now everybody is talking about his case because he married another woman.

"So I fit break internet like this"-Yul Edochie laments over Nigerians attitude towards him, netizens react
In his words,

“So I fit break internet like this. So I can get over 60k comments on one post? But I dey act film, dey give una Hollywood performances since una no send me.

Best voice. Una no send me. I ran for Governor una no send me. I’ve been a strong voice for the people, been an activist. Do endsars. Una no send me.

I wan run for president. Una no still send me. But na this one scatter internet. Na this one come make una send me finally. Na waa for una o”.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/so-i-fit-break-internet-like-this-yul-edochie-laments-over-nigerians-attitude-towards-him/

Re: “so I Fit Break Internet Like This”-yul Edochie Laments Over Nigerians Attitude by immortalcrown(m): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Yul's family no dey fight. Na online fools dey give demselves headache for de matter. And na femists dey promote de madness. Another feminist don go fvck dog. De feminists no go react to dat one.

It takes two to tangle. Why attack only Yul? Why not also talk about the girl that opened her legs for Yul? As we compalin about what Yul did, should we praise the second wife? She cannot claim she did not know Yul is married. If I want to attack Yul, I will equally attack the girl.

1 Like

Re: “so I Fit Break Internet Like This”-yul Edochie Laments Over Nigerians Attitude by Malory: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerian men dey your back. It is only bitter and frustrated feminists and evening dusty newspapers that are attacking you online. Let them continue running their mouth like tap water. Na their way be that. If want you can still marry a third wife so far you can cater for them all. Na man you be
Re: “so I Fit Break Internet Like This”-yul Edochie Laments Over Nigerians Attitude by CandyOps(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2022
People sha get time. I mean, you mustn't have an opinion about everything. Sometimes, learn to observe things from a distance without getting involved or casting judgements that won't affect the situation of things in anyway.

My babe wan use this Yul Edochie news get wahala with me when I told her it's none of my business how many bitches a celebrity fcvks
Re: “so I Fit Break Internet Like This”-yul Edochie Laments Over Nigerians Attitude by rickpat(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2022
it's only a mentally idle person that would care or bother or argue or fight over the private life of anybody...any point anyone is bringing when it comes to marriage, divorce or cheating the person involved already knows it...HE OR SHE IS AN ADULT...IF YOU LIKE HAVE SEX WITH DOGS,MARRY 600 WIVES, HAVE 2000 SUGAR DADDY...ITS ALL IN YOU...YOUR LIFE,YOUR CHOICE,YOUR STYLE...even people quarelled with their real life friends cus of this matter...mehn people get time..no be everything person go dey discuss na...making this so celebrities feel important... mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

Mine Baby Eat Every Hour-things I Did Not Know About The Motherhood, Maraji / /portable-tenders-an-apology-to-headies-over-death-threa / Fans Reactions To Moses Ingram And Star Wars Victim Of Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.