Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously (35916 Views)

Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead / Is The Era Of Freezing Accounts Because Of Endsars & Crypto Over? / #ENDSARS: Access Bank Sued By Gatefield For Freezing Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by samonak(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2022
6ixT8:

Watin u wan cashout? Imagine sy after enlisting PI e dey read #0.000005 per PI grin Na then you go understand Shay?
Omo if e happen like that, e no go make sense oh!
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Loverboi2cute(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2022
Michael004:
You be mugu of the highest order. A compound fool. You where you don reach in life. A worthless low lifer forming boss on faceless forum.

Fool thinks I don't know about binance. I have been buying on binance before your papa born you.

[color=#006600][/color]
Na ur Papa be Compound Fool
What arrant nonsense...bullshit coming 4rm a Poverty sticken fellow
What d Bleep do u think u're

I no blame u, na for public forum we meet
wish we met on a more standard social platform den I could access ur posts & decipher ur status in life... Idiot

Imagine a random dude 4rm d bottom social ladder pulling shots @ Odogwu.... someone dat he can neva meet up with in life, including his next life to come..

Sorry for ur ass
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by 6ixT8: 2:03pm On May 01, 2022
samonak:

Omo if e happen like that, e no go make sense oh!

E no suppose pass #1 Na.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by lite15(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2022
Michael004:
Show proof to a nonentity like you.

Who are you for me to show proof of my money. Are you this foolish?

You're a lifeless, worthless bag of trash, it's a waste of time responding to you.
Go To Hell with your ponzi cashout, you are not needed here.
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Gamesmart: 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
Gudhrt08:
Those ppl eat my money.... I will never do online business again!

Reeetard!
Re: 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously by Gamesmart: 3:36pm On May 05, 2022
Babsolala:
Whether this platform is real or not, I cannot tell. Same as I cannot validate their claims about Flutterwave.

But one thing I think is that SOME of these platforms POSSIBLY start with genuine intentions having just a few persons or "investors", then they get overconfident and accept more and more "investors" thus making their systems unsustainable. And one major challenge they have is the percentage ROI that they promise investors and time frame to pay such.

For any platform with a clear road map and genuine long-term intentions to stay in business, I believe that the ROI would not be outrageous, and then there should be a time when they close registrations and quit accepting new "investors", manage the few they have and sustain the business. Or at least, promise a very sustainable interest and within a long time frame.

But money corrupts man. Money and power.
In majority of cases, they see large chunks of money reeling in, then their minds get corrupted. And then it gradually becomes ponzi, accepting money from new members to pay old ones.
At some point, a shock is sent into the system when an inbalance between old and new investors come into play.

On the other hand, there is also a possibility that some investment platforms deliberately set out to scam people. They have no genuine intentions but start the business with a plan to get away with people's money.

The sad thing about all of this is that people WILL NEVER stop patronizing these platforms, even if they can see glaring red flags.

And then most investment platforms have the same pattern of excuses to give to investors once operations start heading south for them.

I know someone who once told me that he had just heard about a new investment platform, and that he already invested so he could cash out before it crashes. This is someone who had lost money in two previous investment platforms.
This is the case with a lot of people!

I could be wrong, but these are just my thoughts.

Your thoughts show your IQ is quite low.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet / Fried Grasshopper: Katsina Residents Make Fortune Selling Tasty Insects / Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.