Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Best African Country To Travel To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Country To Travel To (612 Views)

Recommend An African Country To Visit / Best African Country To Migrate To / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best African Country To Travel To by ijames: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Hi everyone, travelling abroad to UK, Canada and US is looking like a very tall order for me...i need your advice on which African country a Nigerian can travel to and secure good paying jobs.
Thanks for your contributions
Re: Best African Country To Travel To by nairayouthcom(m): 7:50am On Apr 30, 2022
N
Re: Best African Country To Travel To by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2022
ijames:
Hi everyone, travelling abroad to UK, Canada and US is looking like a very tall order for me...i need your advice on which African country a Nigerian can travel to and secure good paying jobs.

Ethiopia is a good one but the best is Nigeria
Yes love, u understand it's terrain and most importantly have what it takes to live above the issues we are experiencing..just repent of ur sin and Surender to Jesus Christ so HE can show u how to excel despite all d happenings

Re: Best African Country To Travel To by JapaProfessor: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
This will depend on your budget, skill and academic qualification.

But consider South Africa and Kenya (INGOs).

If you need a detailed travel brochure, you can send a mail (mail in signature).
Re: Best African Country To Travel To by dasparrow: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
ijames:

Things are not looking good in the West anyway. Russia and Ukraine are still fighting. Inflation is going on and an economic crash is imminent. So, going to those countries is not the way forward as for right now. I don't know what country in Africa to suggest since I have never lived in any other African country other than Nigeria. Maybe, others can give suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Travel To by Warmaterial(m): 2:06am On May 02, 2022
Gambia

(1) (Reply)

Countries With The Best Post-study Work Visas / People That Are Advice To Japa Iii / Nigerian Woman Fights Her Way Off An Aircraft Over Breathing Problems (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.