Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nigerian Woman Fights Her Way Off An Aircraft Over Breathing Problems (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Fights Her Way Off An Aircraft Over Breathing Problems (video) (617 Views)

Nigerian Lady Meets & Walks With The PM Of Netherlands On Her Way To Work (Vid) / South Africa Seizes Air Tanzania ₦32.6b Aircraft Over An Unpaid Debt Of ₦11.9b / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Fights Her Way Off An Aircraft Over Breathing Problems (video) by emexnaija: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Way Off An Aircraft Over Breathing Problems (video) by Brendaniel: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
I blame the government for bad governance, watch the video, the Aircraft was yet to take off and they didn't switch on the AC, with the number of people inside that plane there might be shortage of air.

Some people are very sensitive to shortage of air or air pollution, I don't blame the woman 1 bit, if she passes out, that is when they will be running up and down.

I don't blame the Airline also, they don't want to run at a loss, sometimes your plane might not get clearance for 1hr or more, aviation fuel is no cheap either, running the plane for hours without moving is money burning, people want cheap flights at the same time.

In all I blame the government for not doing their jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Way Off An Aircraft Over Breathing Problems (video) by fullnetwork: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
You just said it all
Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Way Off An Aircraft Over Breathing Problems (video) by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
We still have a long way to go.
Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Way Off An Aircraft Over Breathing Problems (video) by Northernblood7(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
The mugu man was still trying to explain to her why she should stay back and suffocate to death.
Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Way Off An Aircraft Over Breathing Problems (video) by Originalsly: 12:47am On Apr 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

I blame the government for bad governance, watch the video, the Aircraft was yet to take off and they didn't switch on the AC, with the number of people inside that plane there might be shortage of air.

Some people are very sensitive to shortage of air or air pollution,

What does this incident have to do with government? .... and you can look at the video and know the AC was not on? ... and does AC produce or cool air? I hope you don't work in a hospital..... I can see you sending patients with breathing problems into an AC room.

The flight attendants are poorly trained. If this happened in mid flight I can see them wrestling her to the floor and restraining her. Most likely she suffers from asthma and an attack was coming on. I expected the staff to have her seated and give her oxygen. Sooo unprofessional.
Re: Nigerian Woman Fights Her Way Off An Aircraft Over Breathing Problems (video) by Brendaniel: 1:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Originalsly:

What does this incident have to do with government? .... and you can look at the video and know the AC was not on? ... and does AC produce or cool air? I hope you don't work in a hospital..... I can see you sending patients with breathing problems into an AC room.

The flight attendants are poorly trained. If this happened in mid flight I can see them wrestling her to the floor and restraining her. Most likely she suffers from asthma and an attack was coming on. I expected the staff to have her seated and give her oxygen. Sooo unprofessional.

I've just gone through your posts, there is no need replying you...

(1) (Reply)

US Airspace Is Most Dangerous On Earth Presently. / New Offer, Russaian Visa : / Why Is It That Many Nigerians Give Up Their Identity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.