Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo (18818 Views)

Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances / Enyimba Vs CARA Brazzaville: CAF Confederation Cup - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by ekevwe(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hunchogee:
The decision of the African Football body to host the 2021/2022 CAF Confederation’s Cup Final at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium aka the Nest of Champions is heartwarming.

Uyo is peaceful, clean, safe and has the capacity to host these big games. Kudos to Governor Udom Emmanuel for maintaining this facility, it’s very expensive to ensure 24/7 power supply, lush-green natural turf, etc

It’s a win for us all.

https://www.facebook.com/1439888129/posts/10221393372250658/?d=n

Let us see the real pic
Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by GardenOfGod(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bahamas95:
"it’s very expensive to ensure 24/7 power supply"

Nonsense!.....Only in Nigeria.
Be negative all you could... Akwa Ibom State has a functional gas power generating plant that if not for the federal government bureaucratic nonsense, would be supplying power 24/7 to more than 2 states in the country.

5 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by GardenOfGod(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Freshfish4:
When I retire, I'm leaving his glorified slump called Lagos to A very calm and peaceful life with my family in uyo.
We can guarantee you and your family a life of peace, security and prosperity. Come, visit, live and invest in Akwa Ibom. Home away from home.

5 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Glamouzpeter(f): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
God bless Godswill Akpabio

4 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Bahamas95(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Be negative all you could... Akwa Ibom State has a functional gas power generating plant that if not for the federal government bureaucratic nonsense, would be supplying power 24/7 to more than 2 states in the country.
Ain't negative.

A country like Nigeria shouldn't have problem supplying citizens 24/7 electricity if not for bad leadership......The epileptic power supply in Nigeria is so annoying yet they don't wanna do anything about it.

4 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Goalnaldo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
The only good thing to come out from Nigeria. Very beautiful stadium smiley

1 Like

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Highlyrespected(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
congrats to the state...that stadium is the most beautiful stadium in west Africa and one of the best in Africa..
too bad dt the caf champions league is dominated by the north Africans n we wouldn't get to see any Nigerian clubs..
Don't forget that it has being overtaken by newest Senegal International stadium.
All the way, we glad to hear such wonderful news.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by SocialJustice: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
I have a strong feeling, when I leave the town I'm currently in, I'll resettle in Uyo.

4 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Paulianfa(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Up Akwa Ibom state,
Up Akwa utd,
The land of promise...
Me mme Dakkada angry

4 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by ufuosman(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Confirm

2 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by happiness4ever(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Doing 9ja proud

1 Like

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by NaijaCars4sale: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
This is good news

1 Like

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by LZAA: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
congrats to the state...that stadium is the most beautiful stadium in west Africa and one of the best in Africa..
too bad dt the caf champions league is dominated by the north Africans n we wouldn't get to see any Nigerian clubs..
West Africa west Africa
Conquer Africa ffs
Smh

1 Like

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Legendrysailor(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Utanisco:
Akwa ibom is the best state in america

Stay away from drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by froshdhayveed(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
This stadium is better than that useless National Stadium Dey use millions to renovate...
Haba! German!
German! German!!

1 Like

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by almarthins(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Awka Ibom has been flourishing ever since they chased out those Afonja Skull Miners

Was the yorubas there problem?
Was akwa ibom not florishing before now?

Stop this Ur divisive statement and repenting from causing tribal war. Most of you have the power of the internet but you re not using for good.

2 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Kingsbride1(f): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
I love Akwa Ibom

3 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:

Stop overrating. Senegal’s new stadium is more beautiful. I agree that Uyo stadium is one of the best though.
Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by GardenOfGod(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bahamas95:
Ain't negative.

A country like Nigeria shouldn't have problem supplying citizens 24/7 electricity if not for bad leadership......The epileptic power supply in Nigeria is so annoying yet they don't wanna do anything about it.
You are right tho

1 Like

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by allen113: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jonegonu:
speak for your self. You children of hate. Any good news about Nigeria gives you children of hate sleepless nights.

See mumu wetin I wan hate akwa ibom for? Is Akwa Ibom better than Rivers state
Don't mention me again angry
Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Bahamas95(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
GardenOfGod:

You are right tho
I guess you misinterpreted my comment.....You thought I was beefing Akwa Ibom right? Nah!

I don't think there's any state in Nigeria that's better than Akwa Ibom..... Besides one of my girlfriends is from that state. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by zelnababa(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Freshfish4:
When I retire, I'm leaving his glorified slump called Lagos to A very calm and peaceful life with my family in uyo.
why waiting for retirement just leave the slump now make hungry teach you lesson
Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by GardenOfGod(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bahamas95:
I guess you misinterpreted my comment.....You thought I was beefing Akwa Ibom right? Nah!

I don't think there's any state in Nigeria that's better than Akwa Ibom..... Besides one of my girlfriends is from that state. tongue
And you responded like a wise civil young man that you are. Others would have resorted to uncivilized rhetoric of insult. God bless that your girlfriend for me. grin

1 Like

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by 1ludroli0: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
LET'S ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES!!!!
Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by GardenOfGod(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yureyes:

Stop overrating. Senegal’s new stadium is more beautiful. I agree that Uyo stadium is one of the best though.
You just murdered your postulation bro!
What did you expect a 'newly built' stadium to look like? Of course if it's new, and if it's a national stadium, it must be more beautiful... But then, Uyo stadium fine pass our Abuja fulani heardsmen grazing reserve stadium grin

2 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Chrisnolly(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Laggafin:
First Good news of the year in Nigeria
the only good thing we have heard this year

4 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Jalaw: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
allen113:

See mumu wetin I wan hate akwa ibom for? Is Akwa Ibom better than Rivers state
Don't mention me again angry

Call one stadium in River State.
Stop hating bro.
Rejoice with those that Rejoice

2 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Laggafin: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chrisnolly:
the only good thing we have heard this year
Ahswear bro

2 Likes

Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by Andytyx(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
I'm very proud about my state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 CAF Awards: Algeria Named African Men's National Team Of The Year / Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. / Serie A: Osimhen Scores Again As Napoli Thrash Leece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.