Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper (37400 Views)

N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri / Police Arrest Notorious Armed Robber, Arsonists In Lagos. / Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by stamapro(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
To think that people celebrated the birth of these ones is sickening. Curse souls, devil's instruments of tears and pain. May your end be more terrible than your victims, unless ....
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by stamapro(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked, no categorization of the type of man, either the male man or the female man. Spirits don't have sex(male or female). Only on earth are they expressed in either male or female earthen vessels.
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by christistruth01: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
There is a murder epidemic in Nigeria powered by Cults and bandits
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Nyascobar1414: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cryer:
Imagine wetin we men dey do, instead of us to educate the ignorant idvvts among us na gal wey dey fvvk dog Dem carry for head.
I dey pity the future because like this we men have almost completely destroyed the world with crime.

B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tch.....
Na you go still tire...
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Nyascobar1414: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Believe NPF at your peril.

Where is the evidence they have that he killed all those people?

I'm not contending that the guy is a criminal. In fact, I believe he did some bad things, but, did he really kill all those people?

In Nigeria, just keep your head down, else if NPF catch you, they will beat you till you confess to killing Abraham Lincoln before you were born.

I'm in Uyo.. The guy really killed people oo...
Especially pos attendant.....

The guy even robbed a shop and killed the owner of the shop(a man and a woman)a nursing mom 4 dat matter...
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Utanisco(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gov de report nonsense

This malachi of an idiot don kill more than 50 people since his emergence..

He even threaten my area off ikot ekpene rd in uyo that if we dont contribute 500k for him

He is going to kill everybody
Naso one of ma anty hearing vacated and ran away

At ikot mbang he has killed more than 40

God go punish yur mama malachi

Adiok onor uka

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by SenatePresdo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Utanisco:
Gov de report nonsense

This malachi of an idiot don kill more than 50 people since his emergence..

He even threaten my area off ikot ekpene rd in uyo that if we dont contribute 500k for him

He is going to kill everybody
Naso one of ma anty hearing vacated and ran away

At ikot mbang he has killed more than 40

God go punish yur mama malachi

Adiok onor uka

All the Carried men wey that that side just allowed one Malachi to dey oppress their people?

So Uyo cult boys na small boys abi wetin..
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Desmondola5273: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gdh

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Ezedon(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Is he still alive?
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Emmateejay92: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
The media and police are being economical with the truth... I'm in uyo n a firsthand witness of this guy atrocities n I can openly tell you that the number of people he has kill is colossal..over 30 from what I witness myself.

The guy kills for fun, I had to pack out from my previous house even when my rent was still remaining 6months because of the way the guy terrorized the area...there was a time they even caught him with his younger brother and he disappeared leaving the brother he initiated to his faith...the brother was thoroughly beaten before he was burnt to ashes.

His mode of operation was, he Approach his victim, request for a certain amount of money...if you can't provide up to that, U DIE..if you keep him waiting, U DIE and he disappears afterward.

I knew he was going to be caught eventually...it was just a matter of how long.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by 3kay945(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
sisisioge:

That is why it infuriates me to see people who could barely feed themselves birth plenty children. They leave the kids to fend for themselves which most of the time leads them into crime. They are more or less birthing wahala for for the nation. See the thing killing people....I thought he would be larger than life!

Not only you bro. I get unnecessary angry when I see someone struggling to feed 2kids and still got pregnant.

I see them as stupid!
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by cooooooks(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
How did they ascertain that they killed 15 people?

They torture them, get some confession, and bam! close the 15 cases.

This is a lazy & dangerous story.
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by onome2013: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
He is EXTREMELY A WICKED ANIMAL
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Passionate888: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cryer:

Ogbeni go sleep,una gree give them Chance?
which chance you want to give them again?
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by donbenie(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cryer:
Imagine wetin we men dey do, instead of us to educate the ignorant idvvts among us na gal wey dey fvvk dog Dem carry for head.
I dey pity the future because like this we men have almost completely destroyed the world with crime.
Shut up angry

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by BigYash: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
One belike criminal, the other one dey cry. I hope he no be passerby wen police raid the real criminals sha. They should waste them ,if found guilty. No need of taking them to prison sef.
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I'm in Uyo.. The guy really killed people oo...
Especially pos attendant.....

The guy even robbed a shop and killed the owner of the shop(a man and a woman)a nursing mom 4 dat matter...

Wow.....

Okay, then
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Randy100: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emmateejay92:
The media and police are being economical with the truth... I'm in uyo n a firsthand witness of this guy atrocities n I can openly tell you that the number of people he has kill is colossal..over 30 from what I witness myself.

The guy kills for fun, I had to pack out from my previous house even when my rent was still remaining 6months because of the way the guy terrorized the area...there was a time they even caught him with his younger brother and he disappeared leaving the brother he initiated to his faith...the brother was thoroughly beaten before he was burnt to ashes.

His mode of operation was, he Approach his victim, request for a certain amount of money...if you can't provide up to that, U DIE..if you keep him waiting, U DIE and he disappears afterward.

I knew he was going to be caught eventually...it was just a matter of how long.

Tales by moonlight.
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Thunder strike my mother down

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Delxterious: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Believe NPF at your peril.

Where is the evidence they have that he killed all those people?

I'm not contending that the guy is a criminal. In fact, I believe he did some bad things, but, did he really kill all those people?

In Nigeria, just keep your head down, else if NPF catch you, they will beat you till you confess to killing Abraham Lincoln before you were born.

Lol. Bro you’re not in Akwa Ibom.
That guy did everything and more!
Someone people celebrated and trooped to the station to see immediately they heard he’s been arrested?
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Delxterious:

Lol. Bro you’re not in Akwa Ibom.
That guy did everything and more!
Someone people celebrated and trooped to the station to see immediately they heard he’s been arrested?

Hmmmmm.....now this has me wondering how come the man got that far with so many killings before being finally apprehended.....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by nathyx(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
No need to arrest this type just shot and pieces the head completely sad
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Edipet(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
He killed some one close to me, Mrs idongesit Danison,. Also shot the husband which is is permanently maimed now
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Heavensent01(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
these Notorious criminals will soon be release wit order from above, they operated with confidence because they're politicians tools, you know how many lives these fools must have killed for politicians
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by ucheo: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
He killed my classmate , a mother of 3 just because she alighted from a taxi anwering a call close to a POS merchant the idiot just robbed.
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by dapaiks: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Just when i thought of teaching my wife how to handle firearms... shocked
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by ufuosman(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gun dem down immediately
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by elganzar(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cryer:

See your head like stove_ st^pid girl boy

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by NaijaCars4sale: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Now he will blame y devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss / Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father / Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.