Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper (37458 Views)

N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri / Police Arrest Notorious Armed Robber, Arsonists In Lagos. / Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by bluefilm: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
What are they still waiting for before they light his arse up? undecided
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Oceanjagaban: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mr killerman aka kpai kpai chief...
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Michael004: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cryer:
Imagine wetin we men dey do, instead of us to educate the ignorant idvvts among us na gal wey dey fvvk dog Dem carry for head.
I dey pity the future because like this we men have almost completely destroyed the world with crime.
And so. Who now support this one.
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Mynet11(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Believe NPF at your peril.

Where is the evidence they have that he killed all those people?

I'm not contending that the guy is a criminal. In fact, I believe he did some bad things, but, did he really kill all those people?

In Nigeria, just keep your head down, else if NPF catch you, they will beat you till you confess to killing Abraham Lincoln before you were born.
I stay in Uyo close to Itam flyover, which is close to the suspect's village. This is not a case of accusations, but rather a case of reality. I know you'll find it hard to believe because of his age but this guy is more than heartless, apart from the fact that he kills those who doesn't grant his demands, he kills people for fun without any reason. If you need any more proofs you can come down to Akwa Ibom and I'll take you there to hear differently accounts of the atrocities he has committed
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
everythinggirly:
What did the corp member and including the others did to them? What kinda nonsense?
They should be hung.
WRONG USE of English Words.
Thank God you are on this platform.
We shall help you out for FREE!

1st error:
you don't use "did" synchronously
Whenever "did" comes first, the subsequent verbs should be in present tense. Ok!
Examples are:
a) What "did" the corp member & others "do" to them?
b) "Did" you "do" the job as agreed?

2nd error:
HUNG is wrong in this context.
The right word is HANGED!
HUNG is the simple past tense & past participle of Hang and can be used when putting up a picture on the wall.

Hope you learnt something?
That's the reason Nairaland is Educative!.
You can now ask questions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by AriseNews: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Unfortunately in Nigeria these gruesome criminals are police best friends. shocked shocked shocked
Police here don't like law abiding citizens. Very bizarre.

How are we sure these guys paraded were not Innocents brazenly picked up along the road. The police people have been lying too much since this administration came on. Leading to increase in crime rate

And what make you think people who engaged police in a gun battle are innocent..**pukes on Comment**
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Bbbw: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Bigzigg(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Their judgement day has come.
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Rayd502(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

I'm not contending that the guy is a criminal. In fact, I believe he did some bad things, but, did he really kill all those people?

In Nigeria, just keep your head down, else if NPF catch you, they will beat you till you confess to killing Abraham Lincoln before you were born.

The police is even down playing his atrocities.He must have killed more than the figure reported. The guy is a renowned criminal in Uyo.He reportedly shot his innocent baby after a dispute with his wife.

The day he was caught,you need to see the multitude of people that gathered to have a glimpse of him.
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Adau123(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

. Let's every one believes you
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Agugbadin: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kudos to the security operatives. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Michael004: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you lexy20I4?
Your father, brother, boyfriend or husband included.
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Mitsurugi(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Thatgirlponmile:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️
Visit .co to get started

You sent me a foul worded mail. You have guts o angry
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by RB1330(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Looool Credit Card grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Kriss216: 4:47am On May 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

WRONG USE of English Words.
Thank God you are on this platform.
We shall help you out for FREE!

1st error:
you don't use "did" synchronously
Whenever "did" comes first, the subsequent verbs should be in present tense. Ok!
Examples are:
a) What "did" the corp member & others "do" to them?
b) "Did" you "do" the job as agreed?

2nd error:
HUNG is wrong in this context.
The right word is HANGED!
HUNG is the simple past tense & past participle of Hang and can be used when putting up a picture on the wall.

Hope you learnt something?
That's the reason Nairaland is Educative!.
You can now ask questions.
cheesy grin
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by Paulianfa(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2022
According to some people, that young wizard has killed more than 15.
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by MaskSubzero: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jessebrown:
The guy has killed over 100 plus of people,he is a serial killer. Media just dey give fake news.

Uyo guy spotted.
he was a thorn in the flesh.
everyone celebrated his death
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by MaskSubzero: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Randy100:
Tales by moonlight.
you're a fool and a very big one
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper by MaskSubzero: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
everythinggirly:
What did the corp member and including the others did to them? What kinda nonsense?
They should be hung.
and you call yourself a writer with this poor English.
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerades Invade Church Service In Anambra, One Killed, Many Injured / Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.