Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? (1789 Views)

Why Do Lawyers Always Wear Wig Caps / Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) / Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by chatinent: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Is it true lawyers are buried faced down and seven feet instead of six? And why?

Is it because they turn the truth downside up? grin

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominque
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by ghettokid1(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2022
eager to know too, I have been hearing that but I don't know how true it is
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by foryourmind: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2022
False
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2022
False o. Not all are buried like that.
. I v seen burials of lawyers wey no dey 7 feet or face down.
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by SarkinYarki: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2022
You believe that crap?
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by chatinent: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:
You believe that crap?
I don't know what to believe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by SarkinYarki: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2022
chatinent:
I don't know what to believe in Nigeria.

Nothing like that ..maybe people came across the burial of a lawyer that belonged to ROF and concluded ..Many Nigerian Lawyers belong to ROF though
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by vacettetommy(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Nothing like that ..maybe people came across the burial of a lawyer that belonged to ROF and concluded ..Many Nigerian Lawyers belong to ROF though
What ROF boss?
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by SarkinYarki: 10:56am On Apr 30, 2022
vacettetommy:

What ROF boss?

Ogboni Frat
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by illicit(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2022
It's not true

I have seen a lawyer buried, infact in his robe
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by chatinent: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Ogboni Frat

The Ogboni group buries their member like that?
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by chatinent: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I mean...do ROF people bury their people upside down?
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by SarkinYarki: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2022
chatinent:

I mean...do ROF people bury their people upside down?

I am not a member but I have heard something in that light nut don't know how true it is
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by chatinent: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I am not a member but I have heard something in that light nut don't know how true it is

Mehn..
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by Waakanda: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Are lawyers not human beings? Such belief is a taboo... if however true, I blame African belief system.
Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by vacettetommy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Ogboni Frat

Re: Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? by vacettetommy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Ogboni Frat

Oh

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? / 7 Steps To Fulfilling Your Dreams -by Toolz / Inec Ad Hoc Staff Allowances.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.