Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Dream About 2022 Electioni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream About 2022 Electioni (423 Views)

Key Facts About 2022 Osun Election / Squandering Tomorrow: Things Govt Will Not Inform You About 2022 Budget. / Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream About 2022 Electioni by Rebuke: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2022
I had a very funny dream where someone was telling me that Tinubu will be eliminated (killed) to pave way for another strong contestant.

He said because Tinubu will want to constitute a strong nuisance to that very person, they will take him out to avoid problems.

The person in question is in the same party with him and currently serving in this regime.

But alot later happened despite that and things just changed entirely in Nigeria. Nigeria starts looking like a strange land.

I just thought I should share.
Re: My Dream About 2022 Electioni by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Rebuke:
I had a very funny dream where someone was telling me that Tinubu will be eliminated (killed) to pave way for another strong contestant.

He said because Tinubu will want to constitute a strong nuisance to that very person, they will take him out to avoid problems.

The person in question is in the same party with him and currently serving in this regime.

But alot later happened despite that and things just changed entirely in Nigeria. Nigeria starts looking like a strange land.

Dreams,if they really mean anything,can be the result of one's thought.
Re: My Dream About 2022 Electioni by heendrix(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Rebuke:

strange as in
Re: My Dream About 2022 Electioni by Rebuke: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2022
heendrix:

strange as in

strange like we are not just in Nigeria anymore.
Re: My Dream About 2022 Electioni by Rebuke: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Dreams,if they really mean anything,can be the result of one's thought.

Lols. The least of my worry is to be occupying my precious soul or mind with unnecessary thoughts.
Re: My Dream About 2022 Electioni by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Rebuke:

Lols. The least of my worry is to be occupying my precious soul or mind with unnecessary thoughts.

You are blessed. It's uncalled for to lend your mind to useless things/people.

But movies,news we watch on TV,video games,musics we listen on air etc,sometimes play themselves in your dream.
Re: My Dream About 2022 Electioni by heendrix(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Rebuke:

strange like we are not just in Nigeria anymore.

In a good way or in a bad way??
Re: My Dream About 2022 Electioni by Nonexisting: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2022
If the same cup he allegedly used to measure rice for Funsho Williams is used to measure for him, it's not my problem. Politicians like him in this country deserve to be nonexistent for this country to move forward.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question PDP Should Be Asking Atiku / Why Do Ipob Include SS When Ijaw And Ikwerre Fought Against Igbo In Civil War / Jonathan Joins Apc For 2023 In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.