Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate (2848 Views)

Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island / Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
NDLEA has turned themselves to EFCC

Naija my country...

3 Shares

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by Bluntguy: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gunners89:
NDLEA has turned themselves to EFCC

Naija my country...
Allow them do their job. Abi you be yahoo boy?

8 Likes

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by BigYash: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bluntguy:

Allow them do their job. Abi you be yahoo boy?
Even if he be yahoo boy,the officers good pass the yahoo boys? Even your president buhari,no worst pass Yahoo boys?
Magu the criminal is on suspension, but pushing for the post of AIG before retirement.. And I know,he will surely get it. So what are we not saying.. Make them no dey disturb person with Yahoo boys this or that. The leaders should fix Nigeria.. Go tell them to fix Nigeria. Why haven' the security officer go after those bandits that kidnapped people on train ,if them so much good at doing their useless job? Na to arrest children ,because they know the kids will pay them millions for bail..
Now,for the fools quoting me wrongly. I don't support fraud,but the government should make the country work,because that's the only way to stop these shit we're seeing daily. Arresting these young jobless youth is never the solution.. Most people do drugs cux of frustration. Some go into fraud Cux of unemployment .. If government do the right thing,these rubbish most youths are into ,will reduce ...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by Bluntguy: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
BigYash:
Even if he be yahoo boy,the officers good pass the yahoo boys? Even your president buhari,no worst pass Yahoo boys?
Magu the criminal is on suspension, but pushing for the post of AIG before retirement.. And I know,he will surely get it. So what are we not saying.. Make them no dey disturb person with Yahoo boys this or that. The leaders should fix Nigeria.. Go tell them to fix Nigeria. Why haven' the security officer go after those bandits that kidnapped people on train ,if them so much good at doing their useless job? Na to arrest children ,because they know the kids will pay them millions for bail..
If you no mention Buhari for every thread on Nairaland COVID-19 go just hold you.

3 Likes

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by BigYash: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bluntguy:

If you no mention Buhari for every thread on Nairaland COVID-19 go just hold you.
Read wetin u write,if sense dey.. First try get sense..

6 Likes

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by Bluntguy: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
BigYash:
Read wetin u write,if sense dey.. First try get sense..
Keep thinking with your BigYash instead of your brain.

1 Like

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by BigYash: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bluntguy:

Keep thinking with your BigYash instead of your brain.
undecided Dry
Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by Bluntguy: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
BigYash:
undecided Dry
Wet BigYash

1 Like

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
You don't live in a proper estate. If you did, these guys will never be allowed in to parade aimlessly up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by pillager: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
BigYash:
Big yash instead of big brain, tufiakwa
Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by haslaw(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
BigYash:

It's not your fault. If the country was working would a st00peed w0rthles5 yahoo goat like you be opening their gutter mouths and be talking trash?

Those NDLEA officers are doing their jobs of keeping Nigeria safe from evil people.

Yoo and ur kind belong in jail serving long sentences

1 Like

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by BigYash: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
pillager:

Big yash instead of big brain, tufiakwa
And you don't have either of the two. undecided
Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by Saucy22: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Menh this ndlea guys are really messed up
Even if they carry u go na to go collect 1.4 Mill
Shaa it is well na hungry ba em make them comot
Every body they hustle
Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by jcross19: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
haslaw:

It's not your fault. If the country was working would a st00peed w0rthles5 yahoo goat like you be opening their gutter mouths and be talking trash?

Those NDLEA officers are doing their jobs of keeping Nigeria safe from evil people.

Yoo and ur kind belong in jail serving long sentences
the guy is saying the truth there is prevention before prescription... If the country is working we don't need all these commandos on the street.. Country is in shamble, rules by most clueless being on planet earth...

1 Like

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by Demonicus: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
BigYash:
Now,for the fools quoting me wrongly. I don't support fraud,but the government should make the country work,because that's the only way to stop these shit we're seeing daily. Arresting these young jobless youth is never the solution.. Most people do drugs cux of frustration. Some go into fraud Cux of unemployment .. If government do the right thing,these rubbish most youths are into ,will reduce ...

Sadly man, our poliHIEVEcians are out to steal and to destroy the destiny's of its citizens.

1 Like

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by BigYash: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Demonicus:

Sadly man, our poliHIEVEcians are out to steal and to destroy the destiny's of its citizens.
Yes bro. I saw kudana state governor and his son ,smiling in UK.. He just graduated and his father,the governor doesn't even care about the people being killed in his state daily. Students are at home,due to strike, but politicians are buying forms with millions they looted. Nobody is talking, and they are saying the country will get better. Nigerians never ready for better government. You can see those fools quoting my comment up there. Give them 2k now,they will be licking politicians ass.

1 Like

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by pillager: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
BigYash:
And you don't have either of the two. undecided
Try harder bro
Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by Demonicus: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
BigYash:
Yes bro. [b]I saw kudana state governor and his son ,smiling in UK.. He just graduated and his father,the governor doesn't even care about the people being killed in his state daily. Students are at home,due to strike, but politicians are buying forms with millions they looted. [/b]Nobody is talking, and they are saying the country will get better. Nigerians never ready for better government. You can see those fools quoting my comment up there. Give them 2k now,they will be licking politicians ass.

I relate to your post bro, I'm a 400l final year student hoping to graduate from a four year course that turned to six years all thanks to Assu,

You see this life bro, na person wey wear shoe know where e dey itch am. smiley

1 Like

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by headbasher96(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
na who do bad thing the fear darkness
Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by badboyTee(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin lol
Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by haslaw(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
jcross19:
the guy is saying the truth there is prevention before prescription... If the country is working we don't need all these commandos on the street.. Country is in shamble, rules by most clueless being on planet earth...

All you st00peed yahoo goats are just DUMB. There is no country where there are no law enforcement agencies. If things were working in Nigeria, Yoo lots would be in jail by now.

Yahoo boys, bandits, Boko Haram, Unknown gunmen are evil and should be jailed.

Only in Nigeria would criminal such as yahoo boys, Boko Haram and the rest of them would be talking rubbish

Nigeria has suffered so much that this gutter murderer and ritualist sef dey get mouth.
Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by Cokahot: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Next na v.i.o.
Gun them down .all u cultists wt cut 2size. Pls aim a lil higher like 4dia necks ok. Pls
Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by drmikeadams(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
BigYash:

Please stop supporting d mumu youths, they r not ready to fight back or stand up for themselves...they are still supporting the oppressors to oppress them....

2 Likes

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by BigYash: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
drmikeadams:

Please stop supporting d mumu youths, they r not ready to fight back or stand up for themselves...they are still supporting the oppressors to oppress them....
I'm not supporting them bro.. Just that the way these security agents are ripping them,all in the name of arrest ,is too much. They only convicts those that can't pay the million bribe. The most annoying of them all,is the way they pretend not to see the fraudulent and drug Baron politicians. Its not nice na,if they want to stop these shits these boys are doing, they should start from the top. If not,they will only be chasing shadows..

2 Likes

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by jcross19: 5:02am On May 01, 2022
haslaw:

All you st00peed yahoo goats are just DUMB. There is no country where there are no law enforcement agencies. If things were working in Nigeria, Yoo lots would be in jail by now.

Yahoo boys, bandits, Boko Haram, Unknown gunmen are evil and should be jailed.

Only in Nigeria would criminal such as yahoo boys, Boko Haram and the rest of them would be talking rubbish

Nigeria has suffered so much that this gutter murderer and ritualist sef dey get mouth.
you are talking yahoo! For including me with them , you are very stupid. I voiced out my own opinion, you are entitled to yours. So you have now shown that Nigeria ls not working... Crime increase where country is damn managed by idiots....
Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by dangoteinlaw: 7:36am On May 01, 2022
topcatking:
You don't live in a proper estate. If you did, these guys will never be allowed in to parade aimlessly up and down
eh oshey Agba loader. Since you are one of those that have 16m per annum why not drop your estate location and see if your security man won't go missing. Nairalanders with their mouth when they infact have nothing.

1 Like

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by shortIGBOman: 7:37am On May 01, 2022
Bluntguy:

Na IGBO she be. They all hate Buhari. But guess what, IGBO will never rule this our beautiful Country. Make them go rule their online Republic of Biafra. grin grin

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by shortIGBOman: 7:42am On May 01, 2022
BigYash:
I'm not supporting them bro.. Just that the way these security agents are ripping them,all in the name of arrest ,is too much. They only convicts those that can't pay the million bribe. The most annoying of them all,is the way they pretend not to see the fraudulent and drug Baron politicians. Its not nice na,if they want to stop these shits these boys are doing, they should start from the top. If not,they will only be chasing shadows..

This one na Man, wey pretend to be Female. This proofs that you are a dubious person. No wonder, you are supporting your colleagues, yahoo Boys.

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by BigYash: 9:03am On May 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This one na Man, wey pretend to be Female. This proofs that you are a dubious person. No wonder, you are supporting your colleagues, yahoo Boys.
How did your father pretend to be female? Tell me
Na you go be yahoo boy,if na curse.
Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by shortIGBOman: 9:20am On May 01, 2022
BigYash:
How did your father pretend to be female? Tell me
Na you go be yahoo boy,if na curse.

See am. You've been busted, so bury your head in shame.

Re: War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate by BigYash: 9:25am On May 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See am. You've been busted, so bury your head in shame.
What's the one even saying Did you see "F" in my monica? Anyways,na me make mistake dey reply you.. Short Igbo man wen no get sense. undecided
The same thunder split you into two. Bastard!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raped And Pregnant? / Jesse Jackson Murdered Dr. Michael King, Jr And He Must Pay For It! / Muslim Community In Kaduna Burns Young Igbo Boy Alive. - Photos Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.