Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus (1024 Views)

War Between Ndlea Vs Yahoo Boys In My Estate / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus by abeniagbon(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2021
In my opinion.

What people think it is called Yahoo plus +
It is not new when young boy of this days went far to be lazy and hide under Yahoo form of making money or seeking a supernatural way to be on top of the game

Well there is nothing new under the sun but you're been mistaking these two has different thing otherwise it the same

When going for ritual the native doctor will never at anytime ask you to be idle. He will ask you to engage yourself in any business.

This business you're doing is where you will seems you're on top of the game not knowing you re already into a road of no return. Cos by one way or the other you have sold your soul to the devil and replace it with a token of money for a period of not more than 5 to 10 years. It will pick at first and later it will die down or still never pick at first.

When you sign your life to devil you're to repay it back with these form of deaths

1.Accident
2.Madness
3.brokeness /poorness
4. Or losing relative or child.
Among many other ways, it a give and take

Those people you scam will come for you even at their death cos most of them end their life when they couldn't know how to repay the money.

There is nothing like Yahoo plus... It all money ritual in uniform in a disguise way.

Well we still don't need to blame the youth so much. Cos when fraud is been played out the money are mostly spent on
1. Cars
2.Clothes
3.Spending spree
4.Phones

If the Govt make all this easy for a common man. I don't see any reason why someone will want to hurt his fellow human.

The high inflation had make many youth of today to engage in Yahoo yahoo and ladies to Common Olosho for few cash

Bless up

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus by lilvicky68(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2021
Government no make anybody become yahoo boy.. There's no difference between yahoo boys, kidnappers and armed robbers..all of them cause pains to their victims..

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus by abeniagbon(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Government no make anybody become yahoo boy.. There's no difference between yahoo boys, kidnappers and armed robbers..all of them cause pains to their victims..

The money the make is use for what Why are they into that act if not to settle some of their needs
Re: Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus by lilvicky68(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2021
abeniagbon:

The money the make is use for what Why are they into that act if not to settle some of their needs
Then we shouldn't be blaming kidnappers and armed robbers too..

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus by abeniagbon(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

Then we shouldn't be blaming kidnappers and armed robbers too..
Yahoo boy don't go with arms

Kiddnapper and arm robber can't work without arms... Hope you understand the two...
Re: Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus by lilvicky68(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2021
abeniagbon:

Yahoo boy don't go with arms

Kiddnapper and arm robber can't work without arms... Hope you understand the two...
All of them cause pain suffering and even death..

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 19, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. WTF DIS NIGGAZ UP ME ARGUING ABOUT. GET HIGH AND LOVE HOLLY GRAM cool. WTF MAN
Re: Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus by habsydiamond(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2021
U think they don't go with arms right.... Wrong usage of laptops and phone to dupe or to outsmart someone is not different to using of arms to me oo... Kidnappers carry guys, yahoo Boi carry lapy with charm... Na both dey shoot nao its just that the bullets are different... One kill instantly while the other gradually... I rise.
Re: Money Ritual Vs Yahoo Boy Plus by Angrygoat: 5:24am On May 20, 2021
Last time I drank cold berg aka Goldberg na like last week and na just 1 bottle. Kidney and liver failure loading. See them poor fools, dem no even get gen to enjoy the beer . Jobless fools
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_39cB0BXMp4

In heaven, there is no beer!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. / How Can I Arrest A Man Who Scam Me From Another State / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.